Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 84757 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere
« Reply #420 on: September 19, 2019, 07:39:24 am »

((Who hasn’t posted an action yet?))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: September 19, 2019, 09:59:07 am »

((Who hasn’t posted an action yet?))
Oh
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Good enough. go to a forest and start taking seeds of trees, bushes, flowers and other plants
You find a forest and collect many seeds from many different plants

"Let us explore the crypts!"
Light a torch or turn on a flashlight and continue further into the crypt.
You fail to light a torch. As you descend into the darkness you hear scratching noises around you and footsteps.

Quickly reload my rocket pistol with some acid rockets, then shoot at Fred's legs.
You reload your rocket pistol and shoot it at Fred’s legs. Fred begins to scream as the acid dissolves his legs.

Close in on the nearest copter and kidnap the pilot right out of the cockpit

Upon success of that action, destroy the rest of the choppers using my vehicle’s built-in cannon and my fire breath.

You try to close in on the nearest helicopter, but it starts to fly away. Do you want to follow it or try for another helicopter?

Evacuate ultramarines in danger via teleporter, strike the
bold fool daring to attack ultramarines with strice cruisers lance battery ( giant laser weapon basicly) 

4, 6
You teleport the Ultramarine to the ship, then fire your laser. Both Richard and Kenneth are obliterated, as is the land a mile in diameter and depth. The laser created a crater a mile wide and a mile deep where it hit. The residents of Rockmania now fear you

I haven't, but I was waiting to see if you'd interfere with my stomping Tokyo. I missed your action though.

Continue to attack Tokyo.
3+1 for one of the helicopters leaving
You continue to destroy buildings. The people are running away in droves trying to exit the city

have the probe do its job properly and warp in a nexus

take a sample of the bacteria to study further
6, 2
The Nexus is warped in, actually 2 nexuses are warped in. One on top of the other. You collect a sample of the bacteria to study, however they died when removed from the body
Your action was added to this turn. Everyone still needs to post for the next turn, sorry for the confusion

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: September 19, 2019, 01:14:08 pm »

Wait a sec I thought everyone did post for the next turn.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 19, 2019, 02:05:26 pm »

Wait a sec I thought everyone did post for the next turn.

You are right. Sorry

Use the flashlight on the cellphone I probably have to find the source of the noise, also get everyone to turn on there cellphone flashlights.
You, Melanie, Ajohn, and Jane turn on your cell phones and point towards the noise. You see

The humans scream and drop their phones as they back away

Ok let's do this different. Use my built-in cannon and fire breath as planned, but only disable the helicopters, because I want at least one prisoner!
You shoot one of the helicopters and fly towards it, catching the pilot while the empty helicopter falls to the ground
“Who are you and what do you want?” The pilot asks you

Unleash a pulse of Bill's power to disable the helicopters.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
You couldn’t unleash Bill’s power

Connect to satellites network and check if there are any more attacks on earth military, requiring our intervention, ask fellow brother ultramarine, WHY WAS BREAKING CODEX ASTARTES and did not communicate about assaulting something on his own?
You don’t find attacks on Earth military, but you do find a Trex is attacking Tokyo
“I was trying to fight them off. If I stopped attacking they would still be attacking and could have destroyed communication”

Start planting a forest in Wagon 9 roof with my new seeds

The plants grow dead. The leaves brown and dry

Travel to Rockmania to find Merciless Richard there.
You realize you don’t know where Rockmania is

have the probe warp in additionally pylons

nexus warps in more probes

asked the kid a question
"terran i need you to tell where you got infect with the zerg virus"
The probe doesn’t know what you mean by pylon. It finds 2 definitions
2 definitions found
a tower used for carrying power lines high above the ground.
a structure on the wing of an aircraft used for carrying an engine, weapon, fuel tank, or other load.
The nexuses each begin warping probes. One probe every second. After 3 minutes there are 360 probes.
“I could have got it from the Extraterrestrial diseases class. The Imperial Empire insisted all human children took the course. I didn’t listen when we were told not to open the containers. Is the Zerg virus dangerous?”

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 19, 2019, 03:17:57 pm »

Use the magic on the firebird feathers to bring the plants to life
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: September 19, 2019, 03:26:18 pm »

Coordinate planetary defence forces with my competent leadership, so they can beat Tokyo T-rex

Brother, such brutal breaking of codex astartes would get you sent on penance crusade, if our times were not so desperate.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: September 19, 2019, 04:25:08 pm »

"extremely dangerous, it forces your body to mutant and eventually turn one into a zerg, usually if people of my race found the virus we would purifier the planet in fire"

Probes begin warping in pylons, gateways, photon cannons

the probe that didn't know what a pylon was is sent to scout for mineral clusters
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: September 19, 2019, 04:35:51 pm »

"extremely dangerous, it forces your body to mutant and eventually turn one into a zerg, usually if people of my race found the virus we would purifier the planet in fire"

the probe that didn't know what a pylon was is sent to scout for mineral clusters
(Which definition of pylon are you searching for? Both of those are possible definitions. Do you mean both?)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: September 19, 2019, 04:46:52 pm »

Bwahahaha! I’m Bowser! King Bowser Koopa that is, but today I’m not picky. What I want is to build my own galaxy to help spread my rule, so I need all kinds of materials to build a gravity generator for what will be the center. I would imagine your science labs are working on that right?

While talking, fly away from the battlefield, but not too far in case this guy turns out to be of no help, so I can feed him to the dinosaur.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: September 19, 2019, 05:08:18 pm »

(Which definition of pylon are you searching for? Both of those are possible definitions. Do you mean both?)

(its a protoss power building needed to power most of there buildings)
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: September 19, 2019, 05:10:02 pm »

(its a protoss power building needed to power most of there buildings)
(thank you)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: September 20, 2019, 03:44:21 am »

(The link you posted in my turn didn't work, I had to mess with it to see what it was.)

"What the hell is that thing, quick everybody beat the shit out of it!"
Shine my light on the creature and get everybody to use their crowbars to beat the thing to death!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: September 20, 2019, 12:46:04 pm »

Loot the now-dying Fred for a map to Rockmania.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: September 21, 2019, 10:07:05 am »

((I think we’re just waiting for the dinosaur.))

Edit: nvm I just found his post where he said he’s going to be inactive for a few days.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: September 21, 2019, 10:11:49 am »

((I will post either today or tomorrow))
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 56