Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 85811 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

Let the guinea pig bite off my foot already; hopefully the creature will fall into the lava upon tearing it off.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

7/8

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FIRE MORE! KENNETH WILL PREVAIL!!!!!!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Destroy all the zerg around me.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
3v3
You start fighting the zergs, but for every zerg you kill another shows up.
(3)
The attack activates your blue fire, burning any zerg that get closer than 10 feet of you

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Thank the purple guys and get ready to leave

Hey, you helped me out quite a bit here, something people don’t usually do for me. If you want, I got plenty of room in my army and castle if you ever need somewhere to go or something to do. How bout it, purple pal?
You are welcome, we will keep this in mind
You get into your clowncopter and go outside with your pilot, who gets in with you.

"Hey drunk guy, we're all going to my house, if you don't want to go there you'll have to say something so I can let you out."
Keep driving back to my house.
You drive past a circle of blue fire and a clowncopter towards the Blockbuster. Along the way you notice the bus gradually slowing down. you are about 1/4 of the way there

Search for sand to build a beach on top of wagon 11

You find an abandoned beach and start putting sand into your wagon. In the distance you hear what sounds like tankfire

Let the guinea pig bite off my foot already; hopefully the creature will fall into the lava upon tearing it off.
The guinea pig falls into lava, despite the pain, it appears most of your foot is still on your leg

Librarian continues casting curse of Omnissiah

Techmarine calibrates teleport jammer to make any teleportation dangerous 

Thunderhawk gunships keep their boarding runs

united imperial fleet unleashes apocalyptic bombardment upon protoss base 

Use communications console to  coordinate actions of earth military to improve their xeno fighting effeciency
I start crushing the invaders with telekinesis

have the zerg hive start producing spires

the spires spawn the destroyers which fly into space and start smacking on the enemy fleet

have the gate way spawn zealots to defend the base

the zerglings keep rushing the cult of Kenneth to overwhelm them with sheer numbers
FIRE MORE! KENNETH WILL PREVAIL!!!!!!
[Curse of Omnissiah: 2+1]
[Techmarine Teleport Jammer: 6]
[Esrth military and local Imperial Defense coordination: 3]
[Spire making: 3]
[Destroyer spawning: 5]
[Zealot spawning: 6]
[Zealots determine correct threat: 2]
[Zealots vs Zerg: 5v6]
[Thunderhawk boarding runs: 5+1 v 5]
[Bombardment on Protoss base: 4 v 6]
[Telekinesis vs Cult of Kenneth: 3 v 5]
[Tank fire vs Protoss: 3(tails) v 5]
[Destroyer attack: 2(heads-1) v 2]
[Continued Zerg rush v cultists: 6+1 v 6]
The Curse of Omnissiah, still works but only part of the time. The teleportation jammer works so well that it will last for (5) turns after the battle is over. The military will come in (4) turns. 3 spires were made, each producing (4) Destroyers. The zealots have come, though they misidentified what the base is supposed to be defended from, and attack the Zergs under Lazarus’ control, the Zergs end up killing the zealots while on their rush to the cult, ultimately, the Zergs managed to push forward, killing 4 cultists. A bombardment from the Ultramarine fleet was successfully defended against from the base, which didn’t suffer much damage. Meanwhile, Destroyers attack the fleet. The curse of Omnissiah came into effect, causing the fleet to damage 1 of the Destroyers. The cult is able to withstand the telekinesis. Most of them. 2 get crushed, but the rest seem to be unaffected, meanwhile, the curse seems to not affect the tanks, as they fire at the base and zergs, however the base was able to withstand the bullets, and the Zergs were able to spawn more as they were killed.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 05:57:52 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( I meant planetary defense troops and local imperial guard regiments,  I cant boss around crazed chaos cultists )

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

I need to stop this at its source. Destroy the Zerg hive.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile

Onwards to space let's find an inhabited planet with a sea I can steal
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fly around and identify whatever is attacking these nice purple guys

Fire the hypnosis ray in a sweeping motion around the area to increase my army, and tell anyone who gets hit by it that these purple creatures are nice people so HELP THEM!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep driving and find out why the bus is slowing down.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((The battle has been processed. The participants can submit their next turns))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Uhh...who is left again?))

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...ITS TIME KENNETH BRINGS OUT THE BIG GUNS! FLAMER SET, LOCKED, AND LOADED. BY KENNETHS WILL, THESE BUGS WILL BURN!

In the Meantime, Mercilous Richard tells his servants its garbage day! The time where all the trash of the castle, including boiling hot oil, is thrown into the lava moat! Hope there isn't anyone trying to scale the walls...

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

5/8
The Ultramarines, Protoss, and the human with a grappling hook are yet to post their actions

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

I use my powerful telekinesis to stop any projectiles coming towards my base then return it back to where it came from

zerg hive produces roaches to aid the zerglings by shooting at the cult of Kenneth

star gate warps in more void rays which go and start shooting beams at the cult of Kenneth

zerglings continue rushing the cult of Kenneth, hopefully they will overwhelm it this turn

gateway spawns Stalkers to start handling any flying threats, if there isn't any they also shoot at the cult of Kenneth
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

librarian keeps casting  curse of omnissiah
imperial fleet continues bombardment of protoss base
Continue coordinating actions of local military
Ultramarines perform surgical drop pod deep strike upon protoss to blow up important assets by setting up melta bombs 
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 56