Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 86137 times)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

( what happened with where the ships fell ?)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

((Oops. I will add that to the turn))
((Added, the downed ships killed a drug cartel))
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 12:53:49 am by Naturegirl1999 »

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Oops. I will add that to the turn))
((Added, the downed ships killed a drug cartel))
(Thonks)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I guess we're gonna go where the bus wants to go."
Sit and see where the bus takes us.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

Take the deal and go back to my own time.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Send servitors to repair damage to hull
Techmarine continues hacking earth military and launching nukes at hostiles
Naval Comissars keep executing rogue captains and taking over ships with hypnotized captains 

If comissars fail -  launch torpedoes at rogue ships

What a glorious victory in name of Macragge, ultramarines shall not fail

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Hey ave, Bowser is attempting communication with Kenneth. Do you wish to respond?))

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

”What the heck? Who are you supposed to be? AND WHY ARE YOU GRABBING MY CHEST YOU PERVERT?!!”
"KENNETH IS KENNETH, TURTLE-DRAGON! He sees you trying to flee from the battle like a coward. He shall punish this by throwing you off onto the ground!"

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

”What the heck? Who are you supposed to be? AND WHY ARE YOU GRABBING MY CHEST YOU PERVERT?!!”
"KENNETH IS KENNETH, TURTLE-DRAGON! He sees you trying to flee from the battle like a coward. He shall punish this by throwing you off onto the ground!"

”Flee? Coward? I already decimated a whole army and, since the battle no longer requires my intervention, am going off to have a celebration cake with my pals and these purple guys who I, Hotel Manager Bowser, will be allowing to stay at my castle for as long as they please. Now if you stay put for the ride and behave, I will let you have some cake and give you time to recharge and such, unless of course you prefer being blasted to flaming radioactive bits. Oh and nice nickname you came up for me by the way.”

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

I keep trying to find where my zerg base went

any attacks directed to me are returned back to sender
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Ave, feel free to have Kenneth reply to Bowser if you want))

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

Use the nanomachines injector in the room to power me up to superhuman level and heal all my wounds.
Read the map.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

”Flee? Coward? I already decimated a whole army and, since the battle no longer requires my intervention, am going off to have a celebration cake with my pals and these purple guys who I, Hotel Manager Bowser, will be allowing to stay at my castle for as long as they please. Now if you stay put for the ride and behave, I will let you have some cake and give you time to recharge and such, unless of course you prefer being blasted to flaming radioactive bits. Oh and nice nickname you came up for me by the way.”
THE BATTLE IS NOT OVER UNTIL THE ENEMY IS ELIMINATED, FOOL! Not only that, but a big part of your "victory" was through trickery! Though chaos undivided does not care for hypnotism, you have still stolen a part of Kenneth's forces. He does not like when you do that! He will have his due one way, or another.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

”Good point. I guess I’ll have to tenderize you for my next meal.

Lift this chaotic freak up by his grabby arm and claw him right in the neck

If he makes any hostile move, tear off one of his limbs and burn the rest of him

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It is time to kenneth to blow his trumpet on Mount Crumpet! He'll throw this dragon-turtle off the flying machine, then hit with panzerfaust when he lands on the ground! Genius!
Meanwhile, Mercilous Richard asks the blob if it can shape into something that could wipe out an entire city or something. Gotta keep to the theme after all!
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 56