Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56]

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 84751 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

I just found out this is about to come to an end? Maybe I should wait for it to start anew if I want to take part in?
its coming to an end due to the complexity. When the epilogue is written, I will a new RTD at the bottom of the epilogue post for easy finding

coalboat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

new RTD at the bottom of the epilogue post for easy finding
Good!

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

i'm a bit sad that its ending but it fine, i'll be sure to join the next one
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(*cries in bitter grief* :'( )

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Voted for the second option. Shane confronts Merciless Richard, but both get killed in a massive explosion. Shane wakes up in giant test chamber made of reinforced glass, with his body now being robotic/synthetic, with the exception of the head.

I think my ending should be me going back to the Blockbuster and living happily ever after with the people in my group.

Voted for option 2. Whether Bowser kills Kenneth or dies to Kenneth, he will suddenly find himself back in his castle, the previous events having been a sudden freak daydream he had while eating, and quickly forgotten as he continues his lunch. I hope that makes sense.

If we are going for an epilogue ending, my would be finishing and running the Magic School-University/Flying Train.

Mercilous Richard would proceed to unleash his stand upon shane, [The Ballad of Billy the Kid], and try to kill him.
Kenneth will of course, try to kill King Koopa.
But I'm good with any option.

(I think an appropriate ending for Scotty would be for him to eventually return to the past, digest Bill, and ultimately end up dying back in his home time. Eventually, his remains could be recovered and displayed in the Royal Saskatchewan Museum. )

(Lazarus ending should ether be him leaving the planet with his zerg horde to escape from the space marines or end up in a bitter war with the remains of what ever terrain resistance there is)

7/8 Epilogue proposals. When the last 1 posts, this post will expand and contain the finale
Sprinkled Chariot is left, does the Ultramarines get an epilogue? At the end of the week, there will be a finale, if sprinkled chariot doesn’t post, it will conclude without him
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 03:57:00 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

(I think an appropriate ending for Scotty would be for him to eventually return to the past, digest Bill, and ultimately end up dying back in his home time. Eventually, his remains could be recovered and displayed in the Royal Saskatchewan Museum. )

I already posted my suggestion.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I already posted my suggestion.
thanks, I somehow missed that, sorry. Adding your quote to the original post

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

(Lazarus ending should ether be him leaving the planet with his zerg horde to escape from the space marines or end up in a bitter war with the remains of what ever terrain resistance there is)
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

(Will there still be an epilogue?)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Will there still be an epilogue?)
yes
Sprinkled chariot has yet to post his ending for the final epilogue piece

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

I don't really think he's coming back. You could PM him if you like, but he hasn't posted on Bay12 in over a month, and hasn't posted on this thread since January.
My mods and forum games.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whoa. This thing crashed, didn’t it?
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56]