Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Defeat the God Modder: Rage Across the Heavens.  (Read 699 times)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Defeat the God Modder: Rage Across the Heavens.
« on: July 03, 2019, 06:13:39 pm »

One day on planet Earth, Cue a man man. Akin to Italian in color with a Afro and wearing casual clothing. Today, was not a good day. His computer busted, game too, The love of his life calling it quits. He had just exited a check up. The words in his mind.

“ Your a miracle, you were supposed to be dead 3 months ago due to medicine effects, but your kicking, though the false Parkinson’s is incurable.”

As he walks off he remembers Fourth of July tomorrow. His favorite cousin, a sister to him died, three years ago that day. He, drew all the negative energy yielded into his soul and instant transmissions himself.:

Cue the Heavens.

- 30 seconds latter

Piles of dead, broken bodies as Throne was melted, Gates tore to pieces. Currently on top of God beating his brains out until skull explodes. As this happens the survivors make worm holes to the Heavens.

“ Help ya out! We will gladly grant you a wish if you can beat him!”

Rules:

Typical God Mod attack stuff.
Fighting style fixated by theme music, will post said movie to get a idea of what’s in his head.

If killed after three posts your revived all over again, due to recovery angels, God Too advanced to be salvaged.

Current music: Through The Fire And Flames.

( Just de stressing, as I cannot even write in this place duebto paper costing money.)

All stats of God Mod:???

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Defeat the God Modder: Rage Across the Heavens.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 11:51:51 am »

I throw beans at the god modder.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Defeat the God Modder: Rage Across the Heavens.
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 09:27:02 pm »

I throw beans at the god modder.
(Can multiple people play? Is this a suggestion game?)
if possible, set the beams on fire before throwing them to attempt to burn the god modder