Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: «Modest Mod» [v0.47.05-2] Updated & Accelerated  (Read 61857 times)

Tachytaenius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: «Modest Mod» [v0.47.05-2] Updated & Accelerated
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2022, 07:48:06 am »

I noticed the changes from df 0.47.04 to 0.47.05 were not included in the modest mod download. Stuff to do with grasshoppers and geckos and credits name changes.
What version of DF are the raws in the download based on? Gotta know
edit: Reading the changelog it seems to the be 0.47.02. Man this is a lot of work to get set up but it'll be worth it as it'll make updates that much easier.

Also, have you considered using git to track changes? Having a vanilla branch and doing merges and the like. That's what I'm (trying to) do with my own raws though i've started late and I'm trying to do it again but figuring out all the changes I've made to the raws is hard, though I have an idea what to do.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 07:55:50 am by Tachytaenius »

GamingMasterAnthony

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2022, 04:31:15 pm »

i'm most likely doing something wrong, but every time the world is halfway done loading in (for embark and adventure) a fatal error pops up and it says Missing Material Template: SKIN_TEMPLATE_ACCELERATED

help please

Kluge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2022, 09:06:39 pm »

i'm most likely doing something wrong, but every time the world is halfway done loading in (for embark and adventure) a fatal error pops up and it says Missing Material Template: SKIN_TEMPLATE_ACCELERATED

help please
This appears to occur if you try to install a graphics set while using Accelerated or Modest Mod. Modifying a graphics set to work with this mod has been moving at a snail's pace for around three years.  :)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 09:08:29 pm by Kluge »

wickys

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2022, 03:00:50 pm »

Shearing animals gives 'hair thread' which cannot be spin into thread, or placed into cloth stockpiles.

I 'fixed' it by adding [YARN] to the material_template_default raw file in the [MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:HAIR_TEMPLATE] section, but it still will not go into stockpiles
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 06:39:57 pm by wickys »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]