Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: {4/4} All Out of Bubblegum - Silent Christmas, Deadly Christmas  (Read 15616 times)

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
Re: {4/4} All Out of Bubblegum - Silent Christmas, Deadly Christmas
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2019, 04:00:57 am »

Name: 0cra
Bubblegum Remaining: 4 (3 next turn)
Favourite Movie or Song: the crazybus title screen™️

>Use a stick of bubblegum to self revive, and teleport (with my katana + tommy gun) to a safe distance and heal up.
You teleport outside Helmut, your katana still stuck in your belly. You dramatically pull it out, nearly disemboweling yourself. The pain forces you to your knees and you nearly lose consciousness. You fall down and as you lie there in agony you shove a piece of gum directly into your gaping wound. Suddenly, the pain stops, your blood flows back into your body and your hairline moves forward like two inches. You jump back on your feet and evalutate the situation. Helmut, wounded may he be, is currently slamming the Conquistadora on a nearby wall. Most of the cultist are dead, unconscious or somewhere in between but three are left standing. Worst of all is the body of your decapitated roommate lying there in a pool of blood. You shed a single tear, knowing you will never get those twenty dollars off of him.

Name: John Jones
Bubblegum Remaining: 4.
Favourite Movie or Song: Don't Stop Me Now

Consume bubblegum Kick the floor of heaven fall back to the world of the living in front of the pizzeria.
You eat a piece of gum and dive straight through the cloud and fall. And fall. And fall. You fall for a very long time before you slam into the ground at mach 2, busting a giant crater in front of the pizzeria. The shockwave knocks down the buildings around, oddly enough the pizza place is untouched. You dust yourself off and jump through the last unbroken window inside.

Name:Fiona
Bubblegum Remaining:8
Favourite Movie or Song:that song
Eat the baby
[1] You bite in with such ferocity and gusto that mister Jravolta faints. First you chew the face, the arms, then the legs of the baby and finally you chomp the torso. Only with the last bite are you sure - yep, that's a cherry baby pie. Tom Cruise is incredibly impressed and says "Oh wow, you're great at this. You know what, I think you should be our new Evil Death Cult of Evil Grandmaster. I'll tell the boys and girls and we'll part-ey! What orders do you have for us, oh EDCEG?"

Name: Burt
Bubblegum Remaining: 7
Favourite Movie or Song: Private Idaho

Pinch my self to wake up then get new pants.
((You failed a mundane roll and lost a piece of gum.))
[8] You do your best to pinch yourself while asleep, but you can't do that with your chicken wings! You fume for a bit about injustice in this world before you see St. Peter himself glide down from Heaven. He waves to you and flies over. "Did you see a man diving from the sky? Some motherfucker just broke quarantine and ruined the afterlife for an entire massacred shopping mall. They're in limbo now and it seems they're shit outta luck" You see hundreds of angels descend from the sky, flaming swords in hand, illuminating the city with their handheld searchlights.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2019, 04:51:53 am »

Bubblegum Remaining: 7

Wake myself up using the power of GUM and unshit my pants then go find that guy that fell from heaven and punch him back up there.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2019, 05:40:23 am »

Bubblegum Remaining: 3

>Shoot any weak spots in the Helmut with my tommy gun from a safe distance.
it's over

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

Bubblegum Remaining:0
Favourite Movie or Song:this song
Before I Give orders, I feel like I need to learn more about your cult, I wouldn’t want to mess something up. Someone said you were going to summon a god? What do you know about this god?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2019, 06:47:58 am »

Run into the pizzería grab the Conquistadora fallen machete and cut the Helmut arm
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2019, 09:18:46 am »

Bubblegum Remaining:0
Before I Give orders, I feel like I need to learn more about your cult, I wouldn’t want to mess something up. Someone said you were going to summon a god? What do you know about this god?
Tom Cruise slaps his forehead. "Oh right, you don't really know the specifics. So, we're trying to summon up uhluhtC, the ancient god who dreams in a pineapple under the sea, or something like that. To tell you the truth, I didn't listen at my orientation, so you'll have to bear with me here. We're gonna summon him by spoiling Christmas dinner for four students that have blasphemed against uhluhtC last night while extremely drunk. According to our holy book, the "Summoning Eldritch Entities for Kretins" or SEEK for short being rude is a great way to succeed as an evil cult of madness."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2019, 11:32:13 am »

How many members do we have? Also who was the previous Grandmaster?

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2019, 12:06:31 pm »

How many members do we have? Also who was the previous Grandmaster?
"Dunno."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2019, 12:21:20 pm »

”Ok, we should probably go to Orientation. Since we both need refreshers. We can bring this person along too,(gestures to Tohn) maybe if he listens to the orientation, he may be convinced to join tool after all, the more of us there are, the enemies we have to deal with”
Carry Tohn to orientation

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2019, 01:26:07 pm »

Bubblegum Remaining: 6 (next turn 5)

Wake myself up using the power of GUM and unshit my pants then go find that guy that fell from heaven and punch him back up there.
((You lost another piece of gum last turn.))
You snap yourself out of your dream and wake up to a depressing reality. You close your eyes, take a few deep breaths and concentrate on reversing the flow. Slowly but surely the semi-liquid form enters the orifice it once left. With pride, you stand up, your pants unshat and your honor restored. The sheet needs burning though, so you grab it and are about to exit the dorms when you spot a large group of people moving towards your apartment. Oh god, it's your guests! They've come early! Thinking quick, you stuff the sheet down the fridge and put on your best slasher smile. You open the door and greet the whole family and Uncle Cletus.

>Shoot any weak spots in the Helmut with my tommy gun from a safe distance.
[3] You blast away at Helmut, doing your best screaming Patrick Stewart impression. You see the first bullet sink into the firm flesh of the giant German. Immediately, he dives through another wall, dodging most of your bullets. Unwilling to stop shooting, you instead blast away at the few remaining cultists. Their miserable attempts at survival are thwarted by a hail of bullets. You see your roommates battleforged friends lying dying on the floor, the pool of blood on the floor growing ever larger. You feel determination to get revenge on that troublesome teuton.

Run into the pizzería grab the Conquistadora fallen machete and cut the Helmut arm
[6] You run inside the restaurant and fight through the grief to grab the weapon of your fallen foe. The steel machete glistens with vein juice. There is nothing left now but vengeance and pizza. You sprint after the retreating kraut and slash at his elbow. The colonial machete slices through nordic flesh and bone. The severed part flies off in an arc!

”Ok, we should probably go to Orientation. Since we both need refreshers. We can bring this person along too,(gestures to Tohn) maybe if he listens to the orientation, he may be convinced to join tool after all, the more of us there are, the enemies we have to deal with”
Carry Tohn to orientation

[1] You struggle to lift Jravolta's hefty frame. Your muscles strain, your eyes nearly pop out of their sockets and you almost get a hernia, but manage to lift Tohn's leg a bit, only to fall and feel it's incredible weight bear down on your back. From outside you hear dozens of guns being loaded and cocked and cultists marching out. "Oh right! I forgot to tell you!" Tom Cruise perks up. "We're going to kill those college kids now. See you later alligator!" He then sprints out and leaves you trapped underneath Jravolta's considerable girth. You can't move and can barely breathe.

The christmas party has begun. Persist until sunset.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2019, 01:57:18 pm »

Bubblegum Left:7
Leave Tohn where he is, take the robe and sacrificial knife, and try to find and kill a lone cultist near an altar while sacrificing the blood to uluhtC
Gum number fixed
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 07:51:45 am by Naturegirl1999 »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2019, 02:03:47 pm »

Consume bubble gum then Using a page that I literally stole from 0cra (Spell)book, Rip out the Helmut heart and use it as fuel to cast a healing spell to La Conquistadora and the Heinous Hound
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2019, 02:21:37 pm »

>Return home. Pay a private military company to help secure our home in case of cultists. Do normal party activities. Keep my tommygun + katana ready in case shit hits the fan.
it's over

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2019, 03:18:28 pm »

Bubblegum Left:8
Leave Tohn where he is, take the robe and sacrificial knife, and try to find and kill a lone cultist near an altar while sacrificing the blood to uluhtC

You have 7 gum left. Please keep track of it.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2019, 03:20:14 pm »

Bubblegum Left:7

You have 7 gum left. Please keep track of it.
Sorry
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6