Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: {4/4} All Out of Bubblegum - Silent Christmas, Deadly Christmas  (Read 16057 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

Name:Fiona
Bubblegum Remaining:0
Favourite Movie or Song:this song
get an idea of where I’m at by looking around

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile

Hi, you're late to the party, and you've made yourself deliberately completely incapable of all non-asskicking actions. Welcome to hell. Enjoy your stay.
it's over

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hi, you're late to the party, and you've made yourself deliberately completely incapable of all non-asskicking actions. Welcome to hell. Enjoy your stay.
It said you needed more players, also I thought you accrued gum over the course of the game

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile

It said you needed more players, also I thought you accrued gum over the course of the game
Well, a lot of interesting stuff happened before you joined. You start with 8 bubblegum, can expend 1 on any action over the course of the game to make it auto succeed, and you can't regain bubblegum. You can lose bubblegun if you fail mundane actions, though.
it's over

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, a lot of interesting stuff happened before you joined. You start with 8 bubblegum, can expend 1 on any action over the course of the game to make it auto succeed, and you can't regain bubblegum. You can lose bubblegun if you fail mundane actions, though.
Now that I know this, and I didn’t use any gum, canI edit the starting number accordingly?

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile

Now that I know this, and I didn’t use any gum, canI edit the starting number accordingly?
Of course, and welcome to the game! You are joining starting with this turn.

Name: 0cra
Bubblegum Remaining: 5
Favourite Movie or Song: the crazybus title screen™️

>Wonder why I manage to pull off this brand of badassery without using bubblegum. Transform the corpses into a replacement apartment window, like I did with the cultists.
[2] You wonder aloud about just how cool you are. Man, you're great. Uh-uh. Amazing. Handsome and, of course, awesome. Yeah.

Your ego reinforced, you turn to the multiple corpses outside. With a dismissive flick of the wrist and an unholy abomination of an incantation you order the corpses to rise up. The remains of the dead shudder, their ravaged flesh barely capable off movement, but soon your eldritch willpower overwhelms the laws of physics as the resurrected stand up. They gingerly shamble to the centre of the street, pour gasoline over themselves and sing an ominous hymn straight from the limbo, the limbo of the lost. Even you shake with fear at the horror you created. This must end. Now. With a colossal effort, you conjure a small ball of fire in your hand and with all your might you throw it at the pyre. The living dead are set aflame, their ghastly tune cut short by shrieks of pain. The stench of burning flesh is overwhelming. You nearly pass out, but you just barely maintain your composure and watch as your resurrected slaves die once more, forever barred from the afterlife.

As you wonder about your actions a disembodied voice booms from behind you "Your sacrifice is accepted." You turn, tommygun in hand to meet this new threat but see no one there. Tense, you wait several seconds, until you hear voices from outside. You turn once more and see on the street that in the place where the corpse pile laid now stand two men carrying a window pane looking confused. Thinking quick, you force the windowpane out of their hands and into your frame. The men don't look startled in the least when their pane of glass is once more taken from them and you carefully fit the glass into your window.

Damn, you're good.

Name: John Jones
Favourite Movie or Song: Don't Stop Me Now

eat bubblegum change into new clothes and go to nearby pizzeria I will search for food
You insert the bubblegum and swagger over to your room, ignoring the arcane bullshit of your roommate. You kick open the apartment door, shout some ominous bullshit about a sacrifice or something to spook his silly ass, kick open your room door and shut it all before he gets a chance to react. What a nerd. You gaze upon your collection of Queen memorabilia, cross yourself when you pass the shrine and open your vast closet. You ponder about the selection before you. The aloha Elvis costume? Too cliché. A Neo costume? Anachronistic. Finally, your eyes land on a certain yellow jacket with a white wife beater. You put them back in and grab the white pants. In a flash, you drop the towel and damn near teleport into the outfit. You feel Freddie's blessing as you exit your apartment and jog over to your favourite pizzeria, that Freddy Fazbear animatronic place. The food isn't great but the singing puppets are great.

Only when you open the pizzeria doors do you remember your nerd roommate's mention of cultists in a pizza place, as before you stands a group of twenty or so men and women wearing black robes, each with a Tommy gun. Sixteen wear a bib shoved in their robe head hole and are sat at four tables, anxiously awaiting the pizzas brought in by the four apron-wearing waiter cultists. They emit noises of delight when they see their pizzas carried in and dig in with unrestrained joy, revealing the lovable childlike side of the psychotic apocalypse cult worshipping a vile, unholy sea god. You haven't been noticed yet.

Bubblegum Remaining:8
[3] You open one aching eye. This is a colossal effort and you congratulate yourself on your success. You consider moving, but decide against it. Slowly, you let sight return to your one eye. With some difficulty, you look around as much as you can without moving anything except the eye. Your nightstand, closet, a pile of vomit on the floor. Yep, you're in your room. You wonder about the events of yesterday and consider the morality of alcohol consumption. You repent the sins of yesterday and are revitalised by your introspection. You slowly open your second eye and stand up. Water. You need water.

Oh, and judging by the horribleness, your roommates are probably up and about.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
explore the building searching for water, upon finding water, drink it

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile

Grab a chair a break it over a cultist head. Then keep attacking cultists.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile

>Teleport to somewhere I can see the cultists but without them being able to see me. Prepare to ambush them.
it's over

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile

explore the building searching for water, upon finding water, drink it
[1] Driven by dehydration, you stumble through the desert-like venue. As you step out of your apartment, you spot a bottle of water on a countertop the next place over. Desperate, you run in, snatch the bottle and start drinking. Only when you drink the bottle dry do you realise the room you have just bumbled into is filled to the brim with military weapons, expensive drugs and other cool forbidden things. There is no one else here, but you hear someone whistling in the bathroom.

Grab a chair a break it over a cultist head. Then keep attacking cultists.
[6] You beam with pride as you charge in and grab a chair. The cultists freeze, pizza halfway to their mouths and watch as you break the chair over the head of the first cultist. The rest immediately break into some ominous latin chanting and reach for their guns but by then you've already knocked out three more pagans. With supersonic speed, you flip the table and take cover as sixteen .45 submachine guns simultaneously start firing into the wooden table. You take this opportunity to lob in a coin into the jukebox. The aged machine slowly operates as large caliber bullets slowly shred the table behind which you hid. You keep your cool and just when you hear the cultists' magazines empty you leap over the remains of the table into the fray. With a mighty left hook you send a cultist through the window and through a pane of glass carried by two miserable workers. A familiar tune plays as you sweep the legs from underneath two more cultists. This however means that you can't dodge the attack from the chair wielding psychopath who smashes his weapon over your head. Stunned and concussed, you blindly kick and with vengeful satisfaction feel a jaw shattered from one of your blind kicks. Dazed and confused you stand, surrounded by 12 angry men when you hear two windows burst from behind you. You spot a familiar form of a wolflike man and a woman with a morion on her head and a machete in her hand. "Did you really think we'd let you get killed? We still have a matter to settle", the werewolf says. The element of suprise is on your side, it seems, and you're just about to leap into mortal combat when the kitchen wall is knocked down by a giant figure walking through. You see a man, taller than anyone else in the room by a wide margin, ridicoulously muscular and clothed only in male bikini briefs. "Haha!" laughs one of the cultists. "Didn't expect us to deploy Helmut, huh!? Time to die, heretic!"

>Teleport to somewhere I can see the cultists but without them being able to see me. Prepare to ambush them.
[1] You grab the katana off the wall, because of course you have a katana on the wall and think hard. Where could you put this baby to good use? With a wicked smile you remember the pizza place. You didn't tell the fanboy nudist about the cultists there so you could probably swoop in, save his bare ass and take credit for all that. Damn, you're good. In one lightning fast move you slash reality itself and tear a hole through spacetime. Confidently, you step through. Cloaked in shadow, you realize you are in the pizzeria kitchen. Only your supreme ego holds you together as you spot a chiseled from clad only in undersized underwear bursts through a feet of brick by walking through. "They deployed Helmut. They're throwing all they have at us, aren't they?" is what you would think if you were the thinking type. Instead, you quietly hum the crazybus theme and prepare to ruin someone's pizza day.

BOSS WARNING: HELMUT DEPLOYED

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Attempt to whlstle in sync, to show I’m not a threat.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 08:04:38 am by Naturegirl1999 »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile

Bubblegum Remaining: 4 (forgot to eliminate 1 bubblegum last turn)

Rush to the helmut and kick him in the groin

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile

Bubblegum Remaining: 5 (soon to be 4)

>Telefrag the Helmut (by doing what I did with that cultist leader a few turns ago) by fashioning a teleporter out of a stick of bubblegum.
it's over

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile

Attempt to whlstle in sync, to show I’m not a threat.

[2] Struck with sudden inspiration, you join in the whistling. You hear the person inside nearly slip when you start making noise, but soon enough he starts whistling as well. You whistle together for several long minutes. You form a formidable duet, whistling away without worry or fear. You finish a particularly emotional rendition of "I Will Always Love You" together and ignore the anachronism. The man steps out of the bathroom and you see that it is famous actor Tohn Jravolta! "Wow, you're a great whistler." says Tohn.

Bubblegum Remaining: 4 (forgot to eliminate 1 bubblegum last turn)

Rush to the helmut and kick him in the groin
You sprint towards Helmut and kick him in the groin with the fury of a charging lion and nearly break your foot as it connects with flesh as tough as steel. "Haha!", cackles the cultist. "Did you think you can harm Helmut!? We made him perfect!" You hop around on one leg, grasping your hurting foot when you feel two massive hands lift you by the neck. "HASTA LA VISTA, BABY" Helmut whispers softly before he punts you into the wall, a manouver every football player would praise. You feel things moving inside your chest and inversely don't feel your left shoulder. You stand up with great difficulty, and face Helmut sprinting towards you, moving as fast as a speeding racecar. Meanwhile, your two gimmicky opponents are handling the cultist swarm, cutting and biting down several of them.

Bubblegum Remaining: 5 (soon to be 4)

>Telefrag the Helmut (by doing what I did with that cultist leader a few turns ago) by fashioning a teleporter out of a stick of bubblegum.
You throw a piece of bubblegum like a shuriken star into the back of the Helmut and see it lodge itself deep into his flesh. Good. You start spinning wildly, creating something like a hurricane and you whisper smugly "You're already dead". If the Helmut could hear, he would probably still not be threatened, but you don't care. You reach for a vial of teleportation potion conveniently located on your toolbelt, shove it in your mouth, chew and swallow. You point at the spot where bubblegum struck Helmut and suddenly you are pulled away into another world. A second later, you arrive at your destination. You are stuck inside a massive ribcage, choked by the remains of Helmut's organs. One of your legs is poking out of Helmut's stomach and your katana wielding arms poke out from beneath his shoulders. The barbarian is not pleased, and roars out in pain. You wonder how can he do that without lungs, but have essentially no idea.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile

Bubblegum Remaining: 4.

Now while it is distracted attack with a Shoryuken then do an air combo.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6