Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: {4/4} All Out of Bubblegum - Silent Christmas, Deadly Christmas  (Read 15625 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

”Thank you. My name is Fiona. Sorry about coming into your room, I was super thirsty and went for whatever water was nearby. I can find more for you to make up for what I drank.” Say this to Tohn, then ask why he needs the military weapons

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile

”Thank you. My name is Fiona. Sorry about coming into your room, I was super thirsty and went for whatever water was nearby. I can find more for you to make up for what I drank.” Say this to Tohn, then ask why he needs the military weapons
"Thanks, but I don't need the water, you're welcome to drink here. You see, I need the weapons because I'm currently waging a war against an evil cult of evil, so more firepower is good."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

“A cult? What do you know about this cult, other than their evilness? What makes them evil? What are they trying to accomplish? Knowing this can allow for thinking in their minds, thus helping us defeat them”

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile

"The evil cult of evilness wants to suck the joy out of Christmas to summon a dark god into this world. They must be stopped because they are evil. Oh, and they operate out from beneath the library."

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile

Name: 0cra
Bubblegum Remaining: 4
Favourite Movie or Song: the crazybus title screen™️

>Use my katana to start ripping out important stuff from the inside of the Helmut.
it's over

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

“Ah.i wonder if it would be possible to destroy them from the inside”

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm just gonna take the last spot.

Name: Burt
Bubblegum Remaining: 8
Favourite Movie or Song: Private Idaho

Wake up and go take a shit.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
Re: {4/4} All Out of Bubblegum - Silent Christmas, Deadly Christmas
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2019, 07:07:05 am »

Name: John Jones
Bubblegum Remaining: 4.
Favourite Movie or Song: Don't Stop Me Now

Now while it is distracted attack with a Shoryuken then do an air combo.
[1] Feeling a perfect opportunity to strike you run straight at the Terminator lookalike and leap straight at him. You would have propably decapitated your target with a well placed uppercut. You would have been the coolest person in the room. People would make movies about you and your teenage fans would send you nudes.

That is, if the weeb wearing He-man as a fursuit wasn't blindly swinging his katana. The last thing you hear before dying is "nothing personnel, kid".

You're standing before the pearly gates to heaven. In front of you is a long queue of people waiting to be admitted in by the Big Pete himself.

Bubblegum Remaining: 4

>Use my katana to start ripping out important stuff from the inside of the Helmut.
[2] You mutter a hostile copypasta as you slash blindly with your samurai sword. You feel like you hit something, so you smugly grin and prepare for the killshot. Placing the sword on Helmut's stomach you impale him and yourself with one brilliant move. As you lie there dying the great announcer in the sky exclaims "DOUBLE KILL". Helmut is largely unfazed by this stab. You're kinda alive, but kinda not. Might wanna do something about that.

Tohn Jravolta looks intrigued. "You're saying we join up and fight them undercover? Sounds like a buddy cop movie I was about to star in. I'm all in!"

((You have an action queued up.))

I'm just gonna take the last spot.

Wake up and go take a shit.
[10] You managed exactly half of that action. You dream of being an egg-laying hen.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2019, 07:37:37 am »

Tohn Jravolta looks intrigued. "You're saying we join up and fight them undercover? Sounds like a buddy cop movie I was about to star in. I'm all in!"

((So I wait this turn? Or do I say Try to join the cult?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2019, 07:39:03 am »

Bubblegum Remaining: 4 (3 next turn)

>Use a stick of bubblegum to self revive, and teleport (with my katana + tommy gun) to a safe distance and heal up.
it's over

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2019, 07:47:40 am »

Name: John Jones
Bubblegum Remaining: 4.
Favourite Movie or Song: Don't Stop Me Now

Consume bubblegum Kick the floor of heaven fall back to the world of the living in front of the pizzeria.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2019, 08:00:46 am »

((So I wait this turn? Or do I say Try to join the cult?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[5] Ignoring your protesting survival instinct, you swagger out of the dorms and across the entirety of the campus until you reach the library. You burst through the door and see that the old furnishings like bookshelves and desks have been replaced with pews, altars and blood sacrifices. Also, instead of a cranky librarian and busy college students there are dozens upon dozens of people robed in brown and black robes chanting ominously in latin. You announce loudly "Yo, is this the compound of the crazy-ass cultist bitches? Where do I sign up?" Tohn does his best 'I'm with her' look'. If you bothered to look at him you'd wonder how in nine hells did he manage to get an acting career going. But anyway, once you finish interrupting their ceremony a black robed cultist runs up and takes off his hood revealing he is in fact Tom Cruise! With his golden-boy smile he says "Indeed, we are the crazy murderous cult that's making waves across town! If you want to sign up, you just have to come with me. You'll have a little test, nothing serious mind you, and you'll be able to get your complimentary robe, cherry pie, sacrificial dagger and sawed-off shotgun, and let me tell you that pie is great!" Tom Cruise grabs you by the wrist and pulls towards an adjacent room, where several cribs and fridges are lined up against the wall. Tohn awkwardly follows you, ignored by everyone in the building. Cruise at this point opens the fridge and pulls out a basket with what appears to be a human baby. He hands the basket to you and says "Here, if you want to join you have to eat this!" with the widest smile his lizard genes allow. The baby is very pleasant looking and smells vaguely of cherries.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2019, 08:42:53 am »

Name:Fiona
Bubblegum Remaining:8
Favourite Movie or Song:this song
Eat the baby

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2019, 08:56:28 am »

Cruise at this point opens the fridge and pulls out a basket with what appears to be a human baby. He hands the basket to you and says "Here, if you want to join you have to eat this!"

Sigged.
it's over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2019, 03:14:33 am »

Pinch my self to wake up then get new pants.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6