Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: {4/4} All Out of Bubblegum - Silent Christmas, Deadly Christmas  (Read 15622 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: {4/4} All Out of Bubblegum - Silent Christmas, Deadly Christmas
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2019, 06:19:19 am »

Name: Burt
Bubblegum Remaining: 5
Favourite Movie or Song: Private Idaho

Entertain the people that showed up, make this a good Christmas party.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2019, 06:37:54 am »

Turn on Sunday probably.

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2019, 03:03:39 pm »

Name:Fiona
Bubblegum Left:7
Favourite Movie or Song:this song
Leave Tohn where he is, take the robe and sacrificial knife, and try to find and kill a lone cultist near an altar while sacrificing the blood to uluhtC
Gum number fixed

[2] You scramble from underneath Tohn's ample form, grab the robe and knife and run to the main library room. You see a single cultist looking around in confusion. "Where did everyone go?" she asks you as you charge forward and attempt to slash her. The enchanted blade makes the noise a sharp thing does when swung, but is nowhere near the girl. "Don't do that" she says. You answer with a stab that lands a good three feet to the left and gets stuck in a bookshelf. "Please stop. You may hurt yourself." In a rage, you leap at the woman, only to trip over your robe and fall down directly onto your blade. You cut your hand pretty badly and the cult girl gasps. She then pulls out a bandage and starts fixing up your hand. "Oh my eldritch evil god of doom! Are you okay? Don't move, I'll get help!"

Name: John Jones
Bubblegum Remaining: 3
Favourite Movie or Song: Don't Stop Me Now

Consume bubble gum then Using a page that I literally stole from 0cra (Spell)book, Rip out the Helmut heart and use it as fuel to cast a healing spell to La Conquistadora and the Heinous Hound
In the blink of an eye you sacrifice a piece of gum to Ranald, the god of thieves, and with a rogueish charm you pull out a spell page directly out of 0cra's spellbook without even being in vicinity of him. You then use this opportunity to give the Helmut a lesson on figurative and literal meanings of phrases. Your lesson begins by holding your hand like a pincer and stabbing it into the giant ribcage. The bone crumbles like paper and you feel your fingers holding a baboon-like heart. You pull out and in a majestic spray of blood you rip out the primate organ. Helmut falls to his knees (now you are at the same height), places a hand on your shoulder and says "ze Helmut only vanted a friend for ze Kristmas, ja?". His eyes meet yours. You see life slowly leave his body. His arm goes limp and his body falls to the floor. Choked with tears, you crush the heart and see lifeforce fly towards the dead bodies of both the Conquistadora and the Heinous Hound. One after the other stand up, still weak and shaken from their brief stint with death and look at you with unspoken gratitude. You feel a bond form between you and realise now you are blood siblings for life.

Name: 0cra
Favourite Movie or Song: the crazybus title screen™️

>Return home. Pay a private military company to help secure our home in case of cultists. Do normal party activities. Keep my tommygun + katana ready in case shit hits the fan.
[9] You're kinda sick of this whole ordeal honestly. "Screw you guys, I'm going home!" you say and do just that. Only, uh, as you walk to the campus you notice a huge procession of robed people. They also notice you. There is a very awkward pause during which you drop a piece of gum.

Bubblegum Remaining: 5

Entertain the people that showed up, make this a good Christmas party.
[10] You feel a shit-eating grin come to your face as you try to think up a topic of conversation. First, something to amuse your nephew. You lean over to him and smile like a maniac. "Billy." you groan. "Yes, Uncle Burt?" says the impressionable boy. "Did you know I'm also your daddy?" you utter with joy. Your sister bursts into tears and slaps you. "Why did you say that?! That was our secret, Burt! You weren't supposed to tell anyone!"  You do your best to dodge your sisters blows. Grandma pulls her knitting needles and stars to knit a pair of vomit-green socks. Cousing Richard nearly chokes and looks at you with clear disgust. 'Uncle Cletus' uses this as an opportunity to remember the good old days back in Alabama with his police friends Clint and Billy-Bob. You dive under your sisters punch and grab a can of beer. This will be a long Christmas. Grandma asks "What's for dinner, Bertie?"

Guestlist:
Grandma Gladys: Pretending she suddenly went deaf and dumb, in her happy place. Happy.
Little Billy: Confused, wondering why is Mommy sad, yet happy he finally met his daddy. Unhappy.
Sister Abby: Crying and humiliated. Miserable.
Cousin Richard: Regretting he ever agreed to this sham. Very unhappy.
'Uncle' Cletus: Reminiscing about his incestous youth. Very happy.

Scale of happiness:
Ecstatic>Very happy>Happy>Unhappy>Very unhappy>Miserable

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2019, 03:10:23 pm »

Bubblegum Remaining: 2 (will be 1)

>Pick up the stick of bubblegum assuming one of the cultists didn't steal it. Load a stick of bubblegum into the magazine port of my tommy gun, and slaughter the crowd of cultists with my tommy bubblegun.

Also, who specifically are the guests related to?
it's over

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2019, 03:20:30 pm »

Also, who specifically are the guests related to?
Who aren't they related to?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2019, 03:23:59 pm »

Bubblegum Left:6
”Sorry, I don’t know what came over me, Everyone else is off to kill some college kids for some reason. Thank you for patching me up. I obviously have no idea how to use knives. Maybe we should stay here and practice”

Do whatever will stop the bleeding. Try to get some blood on an altar to see if it would open communication with uluhtC, and ask him why the misery of one species on one planet n one solar system in one galaxy out of the trillions of planets with even more species is pivotal to his summoning

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2019, 03:31:42 pm »

Bubblegum Remaining:2

Consume stick of bubblegum cast another spell this time to turn the corpses of nearby cultists into two Red Ryder BBguns give them to the Heinous Hound and La Conquistadora and wish them a happy christmas.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2019, 04:07:43 am »

Bubblegum Remaining: 4

Use a piece of gum and whatevers in the kitchen to make an amazing Christmas dinner.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2019, 08:58:39 am »

Bubblegum Remaining: 2 (will be 1)

>Pick up the stick of bubblegum assuming one of the cultists didn't steal it. Load a stick of bubblegum into the magazine port of my tommy gun, and slaughter the crowd of cultists with my tommy bubblegun.
Sadly, your lost piece of gum was snatched by those obnoxious sprinting, gum eating snails. You don't have time to chase after the  soon to be garnishing gastropod, however, as you have a crowd of fanatics to deal with. You spit a chewed piece of gum straight into the ejector port of the tommygun. You see your weapon become supercharged with space bullets, it's power a gift from Space Jesus. You are quick to administer the one and only sacrament of Space Jesus - lead. The Space Bullets tear the first four rows of cultists into shreds and the few remaining stragglers are quick to dodge into various shrubberies, manholes, conveniently parked vehicles and open windows.

”Sorry, I don’t know what came over me, Everyone else is off to kill some college kids for some reason. Thank you for patching me up. I obviously have no idea how to use knives. Maybe we should stay here and practice”

Do whatever will stop the bleeding. Try to get some blood on an altar to see if it would open communication with uluhtC, and ask him why the misery of one species on one planet n one solar system in one galaxy out of the trillions of planets with even more species is pivotal to his summoning

[5] You explain yourself to the caring cultists and discretely smear some of your blood onto the altar. A gloomy voice erupts from the shrine. "Hi, this is the voicemail of uluhtC, eldritch god extraordinaire. If you are calling me with sacrifices, wishes or business offers disconnect now. If you have something important leave a message. I don't accept direct calls. Oh, and I sure as shit am not going to get summoned by some loser cult on the coast, so don't even try. My acting contract stipulates no summonings at all, so get yourself some different god, maybe Nodens or Cthugha. Peace, yo."

Bubblegum Remaining:2

Consume stick of bubblegum cast another spell this time to turn the corpses of nearby cultists into two Red Ryder BBguns give them to the Heinous Hound and La Conquistadora and wish them a happy christmas.
Filled with understanding and love you break a piece of gum into four halves, one for you, one for the Hound, one for the Conquistadora and one for the few remains of Helmut. Your inspirational Christmas spirit manifests by turning the flesh of fallen men into toys Red Ryder BB Guns©. You give them to your friends and give them a hug. They wish you a Happy Christmas and so do you.

THIS ONE UNDERSTANDS THE CRHISTMAS SPIRIT AND ACHIEVES A FAMILY FRIENDLY VICTORY. THE GAME IS NOT YET OVER FOR THE REST OF YOU, NOR IS IT OVER FOR HIM COME TO THINK OF IT.

Bubblegum Remaining: 4

Use a piece of gum and whatevers in the kitchen to make an amazing Christmas dinner.
You get an idea, but you need time. You throw a piece of gum onto the table and look away from the ensuing melee. You look in the fridge and see only beer. Whatever, good enough. You make beer steak, beer potatoes, beer veggies, beer tea and even beer beer for Cletus. You ration everything out and sit down with pride, holding a bottle of beer beer in your hand. Your family and Cletus happily dig into the food presented, their worries assuaged by alcoholic food.

Guestlist:
Grandma Gladys: The potatoes are a bit dry. Very Happy.
Little Billy: Daddy's here and he's cooking? And he let's me drink beer!? OH BOY! Ecstatic
Sister Abby: Why did my darling have to betray me like that? At least he cooks well. Unhappy
Cousin Richard:  Well, the food is alright. Happy
'Uncle' Cletus: Getting smashed. Ecstatic.

Scale of happiness:
Ecstatic>Very happy>Happy>Unhappy>Very unhappy>Miserable

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2019, 09:20:20 am »

Apply the band aid.

“Ok, he doesn’t want to be summoned. Should we tell the others?”

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2019, 09:56:41 am »

Bubblegum Remaining:1

Run back home and hit the mob of cultists with a spinning kick
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2019, 02:20:07 pm »

Bubblegum Remaining: 1

>Destroy the cultists and the various shrubberies, manholes, conveniently parked vehicles and open windows that they're hiding behind.
it's over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 26, 2019, 03:54:53 am »

Quickly play some Christmas music to help raise moral even higher.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]