Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 63

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 8: IC Thread!  (Read 54269 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 8: IC Thread!
« Reply #810 on: January 09, 2021, 09:51:41 am »

Lucas turned towards Markus with a smile on his face.

: This is definitely one for the history books. And it couldn't have been done without your direction. Thank you.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: January 09, 2021, 03:41:29 pm »

"Cedric can get it over my dead body-" Marietta almost goes on one of her classic fussy Marietta rants, but cuts herself short when Lucas said he was going to be holding onto it anyway. Probably for the best. Marietta could only groan as she put a small amount of distance between her and the group to examine her rapier somewhat longingly.

I need a new sword...

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: January 09, 2021, 03:53:38 pm »

"Well that was damned wierd."
She yanked off her helm and pulled down her coif, running a hand through short hair.
"I guess you did alright, Lucas."
"He ain't likely to come back, right? Since it didn't stick the first time he croaked."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: January 09, 2021, 04:03:52 pm »

: Erm, thanks.

: The curse is definitely lifted from the sword. I can't sense any dark energies, so Theugeric is most certainly dead now.

Lucas approached Theugeric's remains, if there were any.

: Speaking of, let's see if he had any other historical mementos on him. He searched for anything that could help identifying more about the past life of the skeleton.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: January 09, 2021, 05:10:28 pm »

"Ugghh..."

After being woken up, Marion looked around the swamp. She could see no trace of the battle that had taken place.

"Magic, maybe. But those wounds were hardly imaginary..."
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: January 09, 2021, 05:57:57 pm »

@Lucas:

Out of all that remained from Skeleton King, there was half a skull, and pile of ashes and bits of bones.

@Sylvianne:

"I'm fine, thank you. Lucas, may I have the sword?" The youngster reached out toward the mage.

"So, Volk... this happens often in here?"

"Nay! Never before this happened." Volk scratched the back of his head. "Then again I never crossed them swamps with more than maybe two or three guys with me. Worst we've seen was strange lights above them corpses..."
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: January 09, 2021, 06:21:48 pm »

Orietta limps over to the crowd.
"....is everyone okay? Nobody's too hurt....right?"

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: January 13, 2021, 03:41:30 am »

Markus scratched his head a little, as he tried to remember anything about the dead king they fought, any stories or historical records of the man's reign.
: "I'm not an expert on curses, but perhaps the ancient king reacted to our purpose, as much as our numbers? We are an army banded together by our mostly mutual desire to unseat a tyrannical 'king'. Even if we are retreating at the moment."
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: January 18, 2021, 04:02:47 pm »

Lucas nodded at Cedric.

: Can I have it for a little more time while I make a drawing of the details? I didn't really expect to actually take it from him, I just wanted to have a closer look at it... before I got hit by it. The rest was a pleasant surprise.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: January 18, 2021, 04:07:13 pm »

@Markus:

"Hmph... sound plausible. I can go with such an explanation..."

@Lucas:

"Alright then. Don't keep me waiting, though."

@everyone:

But please, let's just move out of this swamp." Cedric decided to lead by example and began ascending the uphill path away from the inundated lowland.

"Volk. You know the path through the mountains?"

"Well, yeah. It goes like this..." The two lead the way, Cedric asking questions and Volk answering them with much hand waving.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: January 21, 2021, 11:54:00 am »

"....curses, huh? What kind of person would come up with such a curse, to make you fight on after your death...."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: February 02, 2021, 04:39:49 pm »

~~Chapter 4: Between the Anvil and the Hammer

Next day, at the northern side of the Sisters' Thrones...

With Chaunce sent ahead to inform Tatalian border guards in-the-know about the rebellion, the rest of the rebels had to trudge on foot.

Volk led the group, which was, for most of the part, rather exhausted; they've been making their way through the mountains since last fight, camping only briefly in a cold, wind-exposed ravine, away from the road. Volk was a light sleeper and woke early; the marching resumed before the sun even managed to hoist itself properly from behind the horizon. Johannes was the only one keeping pace with the woodsman; Cedric valiantly trudged behind, looking rather sore.

Cedric rubbed his face and let out an exhausted groan.

"Are we there yet?"

"Really, Cedric? Really??"

"Well, we are in Tatalia, kinda if you look at it. Nobody's claiming the heart of them mountains, ya know. Is just the first border place is, like, a bit of a walk still... but trust me, is gonna be today."
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 02:42:48 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: February 03, 2021, 08:50:02 pm »

"A border is only as good as its enforcement. So even if we're technically in Tatalia, it might not matter to anyone trying to catch us."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #823 on: February 04, 2021, 01:44:03 pm »

"Won't matter if we die of exhaustion before we get anywhere, anyway." It was times like these she dearly regretted not becoming a healer; they gave those horses sometimes. "Sisters, I'm going to need to bathe for a week after this."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: February 04, 2021, 02:42:19 pm »

Lucas trailed behind, ancient sword still with him, writing the final details on the sketches he had drawn of it. Several papers worth of finely drawed runes and parts of the sword under the report on his experience, until he was either satisfied or too exhausted to continue.

: Well, if there's going to be trouble ahead or behind us, might as well give this to you now, Cedric.

Lucas gave Du Falk to Cedric, happy that he didn't have to carry the extra weight of the sword and his self imposed task.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 63