Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: Armoured Commander I & II - roguelike WW2 tank simulator  (Read 17726 times)

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
Re: Armoured Commander I & II - roguelike WW2 tank simulator
« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2020, 10:00:53 pm »

Some odd behaviour when firing with hull machine guns after using the main gun, seemed like some successful hits weren't getting attack rolls on an enemy Panzer.

Edit: Seeing if bug carries over into new beta release.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 10:14:32 pm by Little »
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

sudasana

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Armoured Commander II
« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2020, 02:12:09 am »

Player MGs won't have any effect on fully armoured targets. AI crew injuries and collatoral damage are not yet implemented.

sudasana

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Armoured Commander II
« Reply #122 on: March 18, 2020, 08:22:44 am »

No crashes yet. Playing the newest beta. Campaign started as the UK during the battle of France. Having light snow as a weather pattern, wondering if this intended or not?
Edit: Crash during close combat. Crash occurred after a defending rifleman was destroyed. Driving a MK VI C tank. The crash didn't reproduce on reloading the save.

Yes - light snow is rare but possible at the start of that campaign!

The other bug has now been fixed in 1.0.5, it happened when there was a non-combat unit (like a truck) involved in close combat.

sudasana

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Armoured Commander II
« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2020, 03:04:22 pm »

New development build now available, incorporating improvements and fixes prompted by a few new active players:
https://www.armouredcommander.com/blog/2020/04/04/development-build-4-april-2020/

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 05, 2020, 03:15:09 pm »

Bug found in the development version:

In the September campaign when firing at opal blitz 3-ton it crashes during the allied action phase while running the percentages based on the firepower delivered to the unit.  when I am using a 7TP.  Artillery had been called for this attack but they were not firing on the turns that it crashed. The first time the crash occurred I was able to get to the next turn when I reloaded the save. However, when I attacked it again the next turn it got stuck with a crash occurring whenever I load the save. It occurred on day 3 of my first game.

sudasana

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Armoured Commander II
« Reply #125 on: April 05, 2020, 03:24:51 pm »

Can you send the savegame to the email address in the readme? I haven't been able to reproduce this crash. I'll need the saved_campaigns\poland_campaign folder. Thanks!

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 09, 2020, 03:06:55 am »

Been busy, found some idle moments. Tried the new dev build. Loaded up a campaign as France. Lots going on in the background. The black logging screen behind the main window filled up at the first battle, pasted the log below.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

New wound system looks interesting, have yet to see it in action. The new results screen makes sense, will give more thorough feedback upon further playtesting.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

sudasana

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Armoured Commander II
« Reply #127 on: April 09, 2020, 03:11:36 am »

Ah I must have left some debugging logs activated in the last dev build. Nothing to worry about, and it gives you a little insight into what the AI is doing!

Edit: New development build now available, should not have the console spam in the background now:
https://www.armouredcommander.com/blog/2020/04/09/development-build-9-april-2020/
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 11:21:46 am by sudasana »

sudasana

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Armoured Commander II
« Reply #128 on: April 18, 2020, 08:15:34 am »

Just a quick post to announce that Armoured Commander II is coming to Steam later this year:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1292020/Armoured_Commander_II/

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 18, 2020, 08:42:47 pm »

Played through a day of the new dev build, will get more time through it as I can. No crashes or bugs yet.

Edit: New overrun mechanic makes sense. Had a critical heavy machine gun roll against me, did twelve damage yet no rolls against me. Intentional or bug of the damage system?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 01:51:04 am by Little »

sudasana

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Armoured Commander II
« Reply #130 on: April 27, 2020, 03:03:21 pm »

Edit: New overrun mechanic makes sense. Had a critical heavy machine gun roll against me, did twelve damage yet no rolls against me. Intentional or bug of the damage system?

If you're buttoned up there's no risk of damage. Even if one of your crew has their hatch open, they'll usually be ok unless they're unlucky.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2020, 03:47:56 am »

Trying the new version 3 release! Field hospital seems like a great addition, nobody's been sent to it yet but it's a good thing to have in place. Still need a graveyard. Line of Sight could use better explanation in-game but adds a bit of variety and chase into combat. Only a couple days into my campaign, but seems all clear on the bug front so far!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 03:51:31 am by Little »

sudasana

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Armoured Commander II
« Reply #132 on: April 29, 2020, 03:58:12 am »

Good to hear! The record of past commanders and campaigns is coming in the Steam version, it didn't make sense to add it until after I finish all the changes to the campaigns, which may drastically change the base difficulty level and likely VP scores.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 29, 2020, 10:42:06 pm »

Bug found: the Line of Sight Blocked that appears when you mouse over a unit or select them in targeting runs over the Fortified or Entrenched descriptor.

sudasana

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Armoured Commander II
« Reply #134 on: April 30, 2020, 01:31:04 am »

I found that one too - I'll issue a fix shortly.

EDIT: Fixed now: https://www.armouredcommander.com/blog/2020/04/30/armoured-commander-ii-update-3-0-1/
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 01:59:46 am by sudasana »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10