Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: [IC] Abducting the Plagued Scream  (Read 9453 times)

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Abducting the Plagued Scream
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2019, 01:26:40 am »

Giennadii

The sudden appearance of the teenager spooked Giena hard. The cigarette in the corner of his mouth dropped onto the pavement. His first instinct when the teen jumped out was to just shoot and only after a second he had a realisation. This is just some kid, not much older than me. Giena lowered his shotgun and instead pointed his flashlight straight into the face of the intruder.

"Put your hands up! You're trespassing on private property, who are you!? Why are you sneaking around!? Give me your ID!"

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2019, 02:16:36 am »

Mike
"Probably Not." Mike responded to Markus via the radio, "Looks like it's just some kid who was snooping around. We'll see what info we can get out of him. Over." With that said, he turned his attention back to the issue at hand.

"Now now, Gienna, the boy's scared enough as it is. Though..." Mike looked him over one more time. A kid so young, dressed in a black hood and wondering around a warehouse district this late at night? He was almost certainly up to no good. And that skin, almost like it was sunburned... plus that scar...

"It would be a good idea for you to keep those hands up, just like you're doing now. And why don't ya tell me your name and why you're snooping around here?"
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 11:19:59 am by Stratos »
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2019, 01:58:51 pm »

Erika

Hands almost felt admonished. Erika was right, it was foolish to assume the worst. "Heh, thanks." he responded with a light chuckle. He would have said more, but the radio chatter changed the subject. It didn't seem like they were needed up front, but it was best to be on alert. "Might be nothing, but we should probably get some light back here in case the kid up front isn't alone." Hands suggested. He didn't have any way to produce light himself, so they would have to rely on Erika's flashlight. Hands realized he probably should have asked if anyone had a spare flashlight when he was assigned back here, but it was a little late now.

Mike and Giena

In response to Giena's shouting, the boy raised his arms even higher. This caused his hood to fall back, revealing the rest of the boy's head and better showing his face. He seemed to be wearing makeup, heart shaped silver earrings, and an alice band with a flower on it. The whole thing almost made him look like a girl, especially with his young face, but there was something off about it that destroyed the illusion.

"I-I'm Stephen sir." he whimpered a reply to Mike, "I'm here on a dare. I swear I didn't mean anything by it. Please don't hurt me."
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 02:06:39 pm by Takosher »
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2019, 02:16:19 pm »

Giennadii

As worry left, anger took hold. This kid just almost got shot for a dare? That's all? Teeth clenched, he shoved his flashlight into his pocket, gripped his shotgun hard and approached the scared teen.
"Are you retarded? Do you shove razorblades up your ass because your moron friends told you to?"
Without giving Stephen a chance to answer Giennadii slammed the butt of his gun into his stomach.
"You were one step from being killed, you idiot! How does it feel?! HOW DOES IT FEEL!?"

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2019, 02:33:14 pm »

Mike and Giena

Rather than respond with his voice, Stephen answered with his stomach. The contents of it, to be specific. The jolt of the gun caused his stomach to empty itself all over Giena. Pain drove him to the ground where he clutched his belly. A look of anguish painted his face and tears spilled from his eyes. It was pretty clear he wasn't used to any sort of fighting, and especially not the kind that involved hitting people in the stomach with guns.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2019, 03:15:00 pm »

Giennadii

"Oh Christ."

As vomit splashed onto his jeans, Giena only barely managed to avoid retching. The putrid stench hit him like a truck and the humiliation he felt, knowing that behind him were people that he so dearly wanted to impress, ruthless and ever judging. Giena felt Markus' judging gaze from the warehouse, and Mike burning a hole in his back. He couldn't fuck it up now. What the fuck are you doing? Are you just going to stand there? Are you just going to take it? You look like a bitch. Are you going to fuck this gig up just like you fucked up everything else you ever tried?

There was no anger left. There was no fear or disgust. The only thing left was grim determination.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2019, 03:26:35 pm »

Mike

"Gienna, what the fuck!?" in just a matter of seconds, what Should've been a simple questioning had turned into a clusterfuck. By the time the boy had vomited and crumpled, the old vet was silently fuming. He didn't even consciously realize as he flicked his fire selector from single to burst. And neither would anyone else present, given the darkness beyond the beams of his and Gienna's lights.

As things seemed to slow back down however, mike took the opening to try and get this mess back on track.

"Back away from him, Gienna" Mike growled, more than exasperated at this point. "He's a child. Do you hear me? A. Fucking. Child. Just...let me handle this." With that said, he reached into his coat and pulled out a clean rag, tossing it to the other man

"Clean yourself off as best you can with that.... fucking hell. And as for you," He turned to the boy "You still lucid, kid? Sorry about that, my associate here is a bit... gungho. But I need to know something before just letting you walk away... who dared you to do this, and what were you supposed to do once you were here? This is a pretty dangerous place afterall, if only because you might run into guards who aren't as nice as I'm being."

He passed a quick glanced to Gienna, but said nothing more.
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2019, 03:42:00 pm »

Giennadii

In the span of a second all bluster Giennadii had left was gone. What did he do wrong? Were these men not hardened criminals? What to do now? The rag bounced of Giena and fell on the ground as he stood there, unmoving. He glanced at the furious Michael and at the shaking child there and only now was struck by the realisatoin of what he had done. Giena grabbed the rag and turned away, trying to hide the tears he only barely held back. It took Giena a minute to calm down enough to start wiping away the cold vomit off of his clothing.

Pathetic.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2019, 04:33:31 pm »

Mike and Giena

Stephen groaned and tried to talk, but couldn't catch his breath enough to get a cohesive sentence out. "Emi... Ly. Go.. To back... Aban... Abandoned... Scratch... wall. Lots... Do... It." he managed to get out between gasps for air.

Though Mike had never encountered them before, it was a tradition for rebellious young teens to run to the back of the collection of warehouses and scratch a mark onto the wall of a smaller, dilapidated building known to be abandoned. This tradition had been going on for decades, and once a month or so someone would make an attempt. It had made the news once when one of the teens trying it stumbled onto an illicit arms deal and called the cops, but had quickly been forgotten by the public consciousness.
Defile Circles Discord

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2019, 04:52:55 pm »

Erika

"Wait, did you not-" Erika began, turning to Hands and almost swinging her flashlight's beam to his face before she noticed his own lack of one, "Dammit, okay... Shit" she continued, placing the cigarette in her mouth again to try and calm herself down, "We'll have to make do with this one light I think. I don't want to leave this place unguarded, but if it'll ease you, I'll let you keep charge of our light source" Erika replied, slightly mumbled due to her cigarette, before she held out the flashlight for Hands to take, if he so desired.
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2019, 05:28:39 pm »

Erika

Hands shielded his eyes from the light when it was swung at him, a trivial task thanks to his namesake. When offered the light he shook his head. "No, I'm fine." he told Erika, "Besides I have the radio, it's only fair you get thr light."

Speaking of light, a new light joined them from the direction of the road outside. A shipping truck on the small side was headed their way. It seemed that the delivery had arrived. Hands radioed Markus to let him know what was up and then readied himself to be antagonized over the situation with the lights.
Defile Circles Discord

IntSys

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2019, 06:41:32 pm »

Arkady

"Is that so..." Arkady muttered, as the atmosphere around them grew frigid under a bizarre sense of tension. For a moment, the two waited in silence for the inevitable distress call, yet it never came. Maybe it was alright after all.

Arkady took a deep breath and continued to wait.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2019, 10:24:07 pm »

Mike
Mike sighed, once he heard the explanation. So that was it. All this shit just over some local tradition. First time he'd actually caught one of them in action, but then again, it was also the first time one of them got lost enough to end up here instead of the damn wall.

"Huh, is that it? Well look son, this here is private property, and our company doesn't take kindly to trespassers. Ordinarily, I'd call the cops, and let them take you home to explain what you were doing out this late to your folks.... but, given the rough treatment my associate gave you tonight... I think I'm just gonna let you go. We never saw you."

With that said he turned to Gienna "Isn't there something you think you should say to the poor kid before he leaves?"
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 10:27:29 pm by Stratos »

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2019, 10:49:47 pm »

Arkady

Markus cringed at himself. He liked to think he was a kind enough leader, but when it came to optimism he was sorely lacking. He'd actually stationed Arkady together with him because he had hoped the younger man would be the one to keep his spirits up.

The delivery arrival was good news, something right to stabilize this teetering night. Hopefully Mike would have the issue at the front dealt with soon and this night would become just like any other they'd had together over the past couple of months.
Defile Circles Discord

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2019, 08:42:19 am »

Giennadii

Giena muttered a quiet "sorry". That was about all he could muster, but he dared not look at Mike nor Stephen.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12