Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: [IC] Abducting the Plagued Scream  (Read 9411 times)

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Abducting the Plagued Scream
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2019, 08:55:21 pm »

Erika

Radio in hand, Erika took a second to look at Hands. Then she merely nodded, before tossing her flashlight to him, "You too Kevin. Keep yourself safe" she replied, dropping her normal 'casual' tone as she went forward, almost immediately spotting the now empty and unmanned truck. Harold had most likely gone and began putting away the delivery, considering the forklift they used was also missing. She'd normally commend them for such quick work, but right now, they were dealing with a possible emergency, which meant that she was more so annoyed that he was gone.

As it meant she'd have to search for him herself.

"Dodger, this is Erika. Delivery seems to have left the truck and is somewhere in the warehouse. I'm gonna need you to guide me to him, over?" she radio'd, waiting for Dodger's response before continuing into the maze that was the warehouse's storage area.
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2019, 09:34:38 pm »

Arkady

Still no reply or sign of Remi. The flashlight revealed only further emptiness. There were a couple of places Arkady couldn't see directly, however. The area around the air system would need to be checked, as well as the bathroom. The bathroom was closer, being only a few feet from the ladder, but if Remi was in there she would have heard him calling out to her.
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

IntSys

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2019, 10:25:24 pm »

Arkady

Arkady began to wonder what he did to deserve this. He set his eyes on the pitch-black bathroom for a good five seconds, before realizing a simple fact - the faster he checked the roof, the sooner he could leave from the darkness, hopefully with Remi's whereabouts. He bit his lips softly, as he kicked the bathroom door open, checking the inside thoroughly with his flashlight.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2019, 10:52:48 pm »

Erika

"I'm a bit split looking for Remi, but yeah I can help out." Dodger answered Erika, "I saw him head down the path just to your left earlier, start there while I try to figure out where he ended up."

Arkady

The instant the bathroom door opened a hand flashed out to grab Arkady, preventing him from getting a good look inside. His captor dragged him inside, switched off his light, and shut the door as quickly as possible. The bathroom was small and cramped, barely enough room for a single person to sit on the toilet. With two people standing, Arkady found himself pressed firmly against the woman that had grabbed him, her hot breath breathing down his neck.

"You idiot, are you trying to get us both killed?" Remi scolded Arkady in a harsh whisper.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:54:46 pm by Takosher »
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

IntSys

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2019, 11:45:02 pm »

Arkady

"Aaa..." A single tear escaped from Arkady's eyes. He could've sworn he just saw his life playing back in his eyes for a moment there. But then again, surrounded by nothing but darkness, he may as well as have ended up in afterlife. He nudged his head toward the direction of the breath slightly. He recognized the voice, and it made him feel slightly less scared. The two were uncomfortably close, but even that was better than standing alone in the dark.

"No," He whispered back meekly. "Markus wanted me to check up on you, since you didn't, respond. What's happening here?"

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2019, 12:29:08 am »

Arkady

Remi didn't answer right away, first silently listening for any sounds. Unfortunately, the whirring of the ventilation system prevented her from picking anything out. Hopefully that meant her whispers would be drowned out as well.

"They snuck up on me and got my radio. I'd be dead if I wasn't- If I hadn't scared them off." Remi explained, "They're extremely stealthy, it would be easy for them to sneak up and kill any one of us. The only way we can win this is if we figure out their goal and get ahead of them."
Defile Circles Discord

IntSys

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2019, 12:46:19 am »

Arkady

"Their goal..." Arkady pondered for a brief moment, "They're just here to kill all of us, right? That's why there were no survivors in the other warehouses before this." It didn't take long for him to realize the problem, however - it would be easy for them to sneak up and kill any one of us - yet they haven't.

"...But the others are still alive," he let out a soft and quiet sigh. Whoever they were up against, at least they weren't just here to murder everyone. "How did you scare them off, anyway?"

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2019, 04:40:00 am »

Giennadii

"Whatever. I'll check it out. Here, hold my shotgun, I can't have it and use my flashlight."

Giena felt no fear nor worry, only frustration and humiliation after the whole Stephen debacle. He grabbed his flashlight with both hands and started cranking it furiously, slowly projecting a faint stream of light in fron of him. Angry at the world, Giena opened the warehouse door and started carelessly looking around for that two faced, backstabbing idiot.

"BADGER! WHERE ARE YOU?"

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2019, 08:29:41 am »

Erika

"Affirmative. Moving now" Erika answered, pulling out her magnum as she advanced into the labyrinth. A quick check of her clip told her that all of her bullets were accounted for right now, and that she hadn't forgotten any of them. She was still extremely worried about Remi, but she had to put her faith into Arkady right now to handle it. Her job was to find Harold and get him out of here.
OOC
IC

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2019, 12:58:05 pm »

Giena

Dodger opened the door to the camera room, which was just inside the warehouse entrance, and glared at Giena. "You don't have to shout, I'm right here." he said, "Get your eyes on these cameras and look for Remi while I navigate for Erika."

Erika

"Alright, I haven't found the driver yet, but I have eyes on the forklift." Dodger radioed Erika, "There's an area that looks like a dead end up ahead and to your right, the forklift is on the other side. He must have moved some crates there to block off the path he took. He didn't stack them very high, so you might be able to climb over. If that's not feasible i can try to find a way around, but it will take a lot longer."

Arkady

"No survivors is their M.O., but that doesn't mean it's their goal." Remi agreed with Arkady's assessment, "They'll probably try to split us up. I don't k ow their skillset, but they went after me first even though I'm on the roof, so their skillset is probably only useful in one on one confrontations. As long as we stay together, we should be safe."

Remi didn't answer about how she scared them away, she didn't need Arkady, he needed her, so she didn't have a reason to show her hand yet.
Defile Circles Discord

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2019, 01:16:02 pm »

Mike
Mike waited for a few seconds after Gienna went through the doors, standing there alone with nothing but his gun light and overhead street lamp lighting the area. He wasn't one to get spooked easily, he'd had his fair share of horror experiences throughout the war and the years after. Fear stopped meaning a whole lot to you after you lived in a state of constant violence, uncertainty, and shadowy dealings for a while. You get used to dealing with the types monsters you once thought lurked in the dark, realizing in the process that your own warped and battle scarred imagination often conjures up far worse things than what reality has to offer.

But tonight, Mike did not intend to die. A Small part of him did, the part that would never absolve him of his guilt, but the rest of him wanted nothing more than to keep giving the fantasy Eirika had always conjured up a try, despite the failure to make it stick for so many years. And to do that, he had to keep living, at least a little longer.

Thus, clinging to what little light he still had left in this world, Mike conceded the better part of valor, and moved himself into a more optimal position to survive. One with the warehouse door slightly ajar, himself half inside and half outside, able to both monitor the exterior or lay eyes on the camera room door, should he need to.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 01:17:54 pm by Stratos »
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2019, 06:34:02 pm »

Giennadii

Giena glared right back at Dodger and shut the door behind him. Wasting no time he walked up to the screens and started looking for movement of any kind that could be Remi.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 03:33:41 am by Cheesy Honkers »

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2019, 06:37:16 pm »

Erika

In response, Erika let out a small 'tch'. Why the hell had he blocked off his path, unless he didn't want to be followed? She should've never let him in, kept listening to her guts. Regardless, she holstered her gun, "Affirmative, I'll climb over now. Just keep searching for him, over" she responded, running forward until she hit that 'dead end', and then turned right. Without missing a beat, she immediately started climbing the crates, doing her best to make sure that they didn't fall over on her. Who knows how much valuable and fragile equipment was in these.

... Granted, right now, it didn't matter to her.

"Just find Harold, and get him out of here. Shoot him if you have to. Orders are to get rid of a complication, and he was actively running now. He could likely be hostile." That was all that was running through her head now.
OOC
IC

IntSys

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2019, 07:21:12 pm »

Arkady

"... Not telling?" Arkady muttered, before sighing again. To think that Markus actually believed that Remi would respond to him better than anyone else. "Whatever. We can't be stuck here like this forever. We would be getting an upper hand if we meet up with everyone else, right?"

He pondered for a second, and frowned. "Markus... He's still alone down there. Should we try to get to him?"

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2019, 08:13:21 pm »

Arkady

"Shit, that's right, he had you with him." Remi cursed herself for leaving Markus alone. She tossed the door open and dragged Arkady back outside. "We have to hurry back, it might already be too late." She rushed down the ladder and back out to Markus.

Unfortunately, her prediction was correct, it was already too late. Markus lay still on the ground, and there was little question as to why.

"Dammit." was all Remi had to say on the matter. She didn't like Markus, but he was the leader here, without him she'd gone from having six potential allies to five potential complications.
Defile Circles Discord
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12