Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Domination and Disarray: The Mad Libs Deathmatch  (Read 3795 times)

Hotfire90

Re: Domination and Disarray: The Mad Libs Deathmatch
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2019, 07:18:10 pm »

Is my pet dog with me? If so, touch it and transform into a dog, then run away. If my dog isn't with me, find an animal and transform into them, then run away. Should no animal be found either, then just run away like a normal human would.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2019, 07:22:25 pm »

Cast a bolt of chain lightning to cover my escape, and run the fuck away.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2019, 04:23:16 am »

Throw some of my throwing stars at everyone but the one in the armour then run away.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2019, 06:20:30 am »

Without a word and with a blank expression, Kira would simply calmly walk away from the others, yet trying to remain out of sight and hide. She had a very simple but effective plan, she'd find a book store, look for books on other languages, and look through them to find out the phrase while the others killed each other. Then, when she was done, she could do what she needed to win and her goals would be complete...Maybe her goal after that would be to actually get a decent amount of money, it would be quite useful to doing anything else she needed to do...But that was in the future, and far from now...
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2019, 06:42:36 am »

The tall, handsome, masculine vampire, skin pale blue from undeath, if you could even see it through the armor they had been wearing. Suddenly struck a pose, legs in a wide stance, spinning The dueling pistol as they moved it to point towards the sky, their other hand raised in a fist. Then, they let out an energetic shout, in a voice clearly being made to sound intentionally higher pitched.

"TRAAANSFOOOOOOORM!"

Transform

((I've decided. I'll go from masculine vampire heart-throb, to small vampire girl, I've even got a decent idea of my outfit))

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2019, 01:18:39 pm »

((Sorry for the minor delay! Updating tomorrow.

Was going to be tonight, but today was highly stressful. So, pushing it back until tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.))
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 12:33:28 am by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2019, 12:16:09 am »

The First
Merdeka Palace, Indonesia
Clear, Nighttime

Bartholomew the cyborg is the one who acts first, springing up as his dog, Asimov, comes from behind and begins to lick his master. Bartholomew gives him a small pet on the head, and then activates his morph, transforming in the same kind of German Shepherd as Asimov. Using his newfound dog speed, he and Asimov run off [5] managing to get out of the frying pan for now as they escape onto the calm streets of the Indonesian night.

Sue is next, and he quickly realizes he is surrounded. Even as a pair of dogs escape, there are still three others vying for him, and he needs to act fast. [10+2 (General Magic) +1 (Lightning Specialty) v 9] He fires chain lightning, mainly as a distraction, firstly hitting Nax the Spiteful. The blast downright cooks his flesh, sending burns across his chest and stomach. He somehow survives thanks to an inaccurate blast, but he is blasted into the Presidential Building, instantly breaking through. In addition, the lightning arcs right towards [1+3 v 10] Bartholomew and Asimov the dogs, but luckily, it misses them by a country mile. With the distractions done, Sue picks a direction and flees [Escape: 10], using his speed to hop the gates and run all the way into the more residential ares, ending up outside an apartment.

Nax gets back up, clearly disorientated, but his hate overrides his pain as he throws Throwing Stars at everyone he can see, that isn't armored, meaning merely Kira Jones. [6+2 (Monster Hunter) v 3] He flings two throwing stars at Kira, and they both hit: one sinks into her stomach, and the other chops into her outer left thigh. To his dismay, however, Kira doesn't really...react. She sighs, sure, but then she just walks off. Enraged, but seeing the merit in running, he heads further inside the Presidential building, surrounded by scared looking guards.

Kira just...walks off, despite the shuriken stuck in her body, and goes to look for a bookstore. [Spot: 8] She finds one pretty easily, with a light up sign and everything. She heads in, and begins looking around for books on languages. [Spot: 1] Unfortunately, the place is crowded as people keep heading in and out, some staring at the girl with cat ears and visible impalement.

The last of the quintet, a tall, handsome, muscular vampire with blue skin as pale from undeath as possible, suddenly strikes a pose. Legs in a wide stance, twirling their pistol in their fingers before pointing it to the sky alongside their fist. In a voice intentionally sounding higher pitched than normal, they let out an energetic shout of "TRAAAAAAANSFOOOOOOOORM!" And begin the long, stock-footage ridden transformation sequence. And not one of those fun Miraculous Ladybug transformations where there's a subtle difference due to the plot sometimes. No, no, it's a cheap transformation where the creator of the show needed to cut some damn costs so they animated it once and throw it in no matter what. It's cheesy, but it's working.

BSN: Sorry for the wait, but heeeeeeere we are!

Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: HotFire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 12:46:32 am by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2019, 12:33:00 am »

Try looking for a weapon or medical supplies that I can use. See if there's any leads to the Grotchkin order while I'm at it.

((What happens if we actually achieve our objective?))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2019, 12:45:54 am »

Try looking for a weapon or medical supplies that I can use. See if there's any leads to the Grotchkin order while I'm at it.

((What happens if we actually achieve our objective?))

An item, and a permanent bonus to a certain stat related to your objective and what you did to attain it.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2019, 12:54:34 am »

((Sweet ))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2019, 03:52:28 am »

For the time being, she'd leave the weapons embedded in her alone. Pulling them out would only cause more bleeding and could cause more damage, especially without medical supplies. She'd still try and get into the bookstore to look through every single language book they had and figure out what to je ten zpusob jak to udelat meant, and if she got the chance, she'd start with European languages, specifically Slavic ones...She could get medical attention later, and with all the crowds here, unless someone tried murdering everyone, she'd likely be able to remain out of sight of any pursuers.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2019, 05:41:12 am »

First thing he needed to do was get more and better weapons, and to get rid of these guards, and that is what he set out to do by quickly throwing his shurikens at the guards throats, then he'd take their weapons as they bleed out.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Hotfire90

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2019, 09:13:13 am »

Keep running until I'm a very safe distance away from the others, then demorph and contact the altered hivemind.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2019, 10:50:32 pm »

((Bumping for Failbird))

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2019, 03:58:39 pm »

The transformation sequence would finally end, revealing what looked to be a young girl, wearing a dark, bat-like dress, though the stiff way it moved would show it to still be just as armored. They look around, noticing that the others had all left
"Hmph, rather rude."

They would calmly follow after whoever they think managed to travel the least distance, using their exceptionally hearing to track them.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4