Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Domination and Disarray: The Mad Libs Deathmatch  (Read 3752 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Domination and Disarray: The Mad Libs Deathmatch
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2019, 04:38:20 am »

The First
Merdeka Palace, Indonesia
Clear, Nighttime

First thing's first on the agenda, after escaping from the four equally strange warriors that surrounded him, Sue needs to look around for stuff. Weapons, medicinal aid, and of course, a lead on the mysterious Grotchkin Order. [Spot: 6] He finds an apartment that looks conspicuously condemned, and another that just has the lights off. [Coin Flip: Tails] He goes for the more lived in looking one, looking for each item of interest in order. [6, 8, 3] He finds a small knife, and a full medical bag full of bandages, adrenaline shots, and other medical needs. But nothing on the Grotchkin order. [Stealth: 6] Luckily, he exits just before the owner of the apartment comes out to find his home ransacked.

Kira Jones looks down at the metal inside of her body. Bleeding wounds exacerbated by shuriken. But she shrugs it all off. She can't feel pain and pulling them out would only lead to further bleeding, so the best thing to do is leave them in for now as she tries to enter the bookstore she was previously stated to already be in. ...Wait... In which case, the actual first thing she does is try to push past the crowd, trying to find a language book. She starts by trying to find a Russian language book to decode her phrase. [Spot: 6] She finds one! It's an above-average traveler's guide, but if it's worth it's salt, it should be the right one. And...it's not. But she does find that she is correct on it being Slavic, as the sounds and grammar seem to match. So, she then tries to find a Ukrainian book. [Spot: 8] She finds one immediately and...she gets a match! "This is a good thing to do!" ...Huh. Well, she still doesn't know what it means in context.

Nax's brutal rage seems to burst a little after seeing his attack do nothing. He needs better weapons, and luckily for him, two idiot guards are coming right for him. [1+2 (Monster Hunter) v 6] His first one misses, the guard screaming something in Indonesian that Nax ignores as he throws the other one [10+2 v 1] which lands the mark. He slits the carotid artery and watches as the guard falls over, dropping his pistol as blood spurts out everywhere. Nax picks it up.

Bartholomew and Asmiov keep running, and running, trying to get a safe distance away. [Escape: 8] Luckily, they make it to a sort of alley way in between a deli shop and some other building, and Bartholomew de-morphs. He gives his good boy another pat on the end, before moving a hand to his ear to contact the Hivemind. [Communication: 4] Unfortunately, it will take a little bit [Next Turn] as they're getting a bead on his geographic location.

The transformation sequence would finally end, revealing what looked to be a young girl, wearing a dark, bat-like dress, though the stiff way it moved would show it to still be just as armored. They look around, noticing that the others had all left. "Hmph, rather rude," the transformed Stone-Cold Sam would say, before using their hearing to try and find another Chaos Combatant. [Spot: 3+2] She can't exactly hear another fighter, but the sound of gurgling and choking on blood is obvious inside the presidential building, and there was that crazy dwarf who was thrown in there earlier...

[Morale: 5] The surviving Secret Service agent holds his ground a little, but it's not much good that his hands are shaking so much that he can't fire.

BSN: Sorry for the delay (of only about a week, though.)

So, yeah! To the sheets!

Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: HotFire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2019, 04:58:08 am »

((If only the small knife counts as a switchblade))

Search for more clues to the Grotchkin, maybe in an observatory or centre of knowledge in this place, like a library. Keep on the lookout for my other opponents.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2019, 04:13:30 am »

Shoot the second guard and take his weapon and ammo, then leave the building out a back door.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Hotfire90

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2019, 01:31:20 pm »

Remember the specifics and limitations about interfacing with technology. Can I interface with it wirelessly or do I need to physically touch it? Would a car count as technology? And what can I do once I'm interfaced?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2019, 09:09:56 pm »

Remember the specifics and limitations about interfacing with technology. Can I interface with it wirelessly or do I need to physically touch it? Would a car count as technology? And what can I do once I'm interfaced?

All good questions that can be answered in the turn.

Speaking of which, bumping for Failbird and Piratejoe.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2019, 06:23:14 pm »

Well, no use wasting time, try to look into what information I can on The Slaughter to see if I can't pick up some names

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2019, 05:49:25 am »

So, its meaning was discovered...Yet not its context. Sarcastic? Cheerful? Maybe its a saying of some kind. Either way, more research was required. Maybe this bookstore had a computer she could use for a second for more research...Or at least a way to buy an airline ticket to Ukraine. It was a fairly reasonable idea, as it not only meant she could let the others kill each other in safety, but would give her time to prepare for when there was only one left...And maybe do something about her wound...That could wait a bit longer, until she was done with this at least.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2019, 11:46:58 pm »

Okay, so, the turn will come out when it comes out. Working on my own pace. Don't, however, expect to be kept waiting; when I feel up to it, it'll come out in a jiffy. I just have other stuff to work on and I don't like to force or rush turns. I ask that you be patient. Thank you.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2019, 01:15:10 am »

((Okay, been a long while! Sorry. My creative focus shifts constantly and I am almost never in the mood for something that needs to be updated yesterday. I am not cancelling the game and am very uninterested in putting it on hiatus, but consider this an Interest Check for continuing. I'm on a bit of a Project Cull because I make so many that I lose track, and this is one where I actually have to think about Keeping, Discarding, or Hiatus-ing. So, knowing if people still actually want to play could influence which pile I put this game in.))

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2019, 01:21:37 am »

Colour me always interested in your demented deathmatches. Especially this one, which lets me use lightning magic.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2019, 01:42:36 am »

I'm still interested in this.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2019, 04:11:26 am »

I’m interested too

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2019, 06:12:47 am »

yup

Hotfire90

« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2019, 11:23:07 am »

I'm especially interested seeing what I can do with all the negatives I have for social interaction.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2019, 06:14:52 pm »

Well, in that case...Domination and Disarray is continuing! I'll (at least start writing the) update after Wiki-Warfare's goes up!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4