Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Titans of Creation: A Shameless Titans of Creation Clone (OOC)  (Read 1428 times)

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile

We all know how these 'Inspired by so-and-so' games go. You copy and paste their original post, pull out a thesaurus, and then change the words around enough so that it looks like you wrote the whole damn thing yourself. Well, I respect your intelligence enough to not do that. Instead, I'm just gonna copy the last Titans of Creation post word for word (tweaking some numbers here and there) and not waste time getting this game out to the public.

You know what this is, this is a Titans of Creation clone! In this game each player takes on the role of a powerful Titan responsible for spending their stockpile of 1,000 finite points to make the world, the mortal life within, and the mystical forces both magic and divine without. The rules, point prices, and Titan sheets are below. There will be a soft limit of six players, but I might allow more because I like to overestimate how much writing I can handle.

Spoiler:  The Rules (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Point Prices (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Titan Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Lesser God Sheet (click to show/hide)

List of Titans
Spoiler: Bluewild (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Devaoltl (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beawulf (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Felikia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gaia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Aug Zarunth'ul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Everwatching (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Axilous (click to show/hide)
Future Titans
Duma
Maut
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 08:37:39 am by Wozzy »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: Bluewild
Appearance: A great blue Titan of water and reef. His exterior is an ocean, clear and swirling with his motions sending waves across his surface. Fish swim among the corals and the rocks which form Bluewild's skeleton. Within the skeleton a bright blue light shines from a lukewarm internal sun. It's light is bright and has tones of blue and ultraviolet, increasing the health and color of corals inside him to fantastical degrees. Other creatures swim through his ribcage and out into the open ocean of his belly. Bluewild is the ocean given shape.
Description: Bluewild is the sea itself, shaped by it, one with it, speaker for it. Bluewild seeks to enrich the waters of this world.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 09:17:49 am by Roboson »

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Titan Sheet, Devaoltl (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 09:24:47 am by Shadowclaw777 »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Post to sheet.

Name: Beawulf
Appearance: A White-Azure Wolf, who's shining fur is incomprehensible to describe how brilliant it is. It's eyes are like starry coals.
Description: A Massive She-Wolf, she seeks to create the forest and land, and it's creatures.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 12:30:37 pm by TricMagic »

TheRedwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Pagan Desert Bitch (she/they)
    • View Profile

Titan: Felikia
Appearance: A giant Tan Cougar with blue eyes and sharp teeth!
Description: Felikia is the Great God Of Cats incarnate, seeking to create and protect all cats.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Name: Gaia
Appearance: Multifarious in appearance, Gaia appears as a humanoid form given reality through synchronal harmony. Different materials and physical energies compose them: White light forming flowing, diaphanous hair, stoneforms of various types forming skin layers and depth of texture, and the fiery plasma of stars outlining the eyes, with most of the torso and lower body wrapped in a robe of light and sound, both continuous in form and harmonic in aesthetics. Gaia basically appears to be familiar and mundane to the viewer, but made of fundamentals of existence.
Description: Gaia is a titan of the physical dimension, with goals towards the creation and continuity of life and its habitations, and the stability and support of creation overall.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

Name: Aug Zarunth'ul
Appearance: A Many faced Toad with the eyes of a slug, beware his fiery Aura.
Description: An Entity of Chaos, Here to do as it pleases and act as it wants.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile

Yup, everyone looks good! Working on the IC, should be up about 24 hours from the op.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

This is what- the 5th Titans of Creation?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

Spoiler: The Everwatching (click to show/hide)

I am not too late, yeah?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

Name: Axilous
Appearance: a giant wasp with chitin made from gold and black steel, his eyes glow green
Description: Axilous desires to make life along with lands of meadows or harsh deserts, of course he also wants to make the mortals he designes into creature capable of surviving harsh conditions
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile

...okay, here's what we will do. The first six are in on turn 1, just so I can get those massive actions out of the way. Abstract and darkwarlock, you will come in on turn 2. If anyone else decides to join between them, they are going on the waitlist (though who the hell knows, I might just let them in with a reduced energy pool).

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Titans of Creation: A Shameless Titans of Creation Clone (OOC)
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2019, 01:35:52 pm »

Name:Duma
Appearance: A large bird with feathers that constantly change color. She is the size of one of the larger trees on the planet
Description: Duma came to the world and thought that there should be civilization. Creatures that built things and traded amongst themselves.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 10:00:14 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Titans of Creation: A Shameless Titans of Creation Clone (OOC)
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2019, 07:33:05 pm »

Woooo, happy to hear I got in.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: [1] 2