Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 168

Author Topic: Necromancy? 5E  (Read 95507 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancy? 5E
« Reply #1200 on: September 12, 2019, 08:38:31 pm »

Sift through stray memories until Makdt gets back. Who knows, maybe there's something useful we haven't thought of yet?
+1
when Makdt gets back, ask if she knows about a witch with a monkey familiar

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: September 12, 2019, 08:52:07 pm »

Sift through stray memories until Makdt gets back. Who knows, maybe there's something useful we haven't thought of yet?
+1
when Makdt gets back, ask if she knows about a witch with a monkey familiar
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: September 13, 2019, 03:44:07 am »

You try looking around so the fragment knows where we are to; but it doesn't seem responsive to stimuli.

You decide to sift through stray memories until Makdt gets back; you recall a few useful things about pretending to be other people...

Makdt walks out of the temple and back to you, you ask if she "Know about a witch with a monkey familiar"

She is a bit confused, "Can't say I do, monkeys tend to be brutish and often don't stick to being pure witches, more like fighters and mercenaries."

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: September 13, 2019, 03:29:44 pm »

"The mon-keys do not stick to witch-work? No, I mean... have you heard tell of a human witch with a mon-key for a-- familiar?"
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: September 13, 2019, 04:22:29 pm »

"The mon-keys do not stick to witch-work? No, I mean... have you heard tell of a human witch with a mon-key for a-- familiar?"
+1

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: September 13, 2019, 08:13:40 pm »

"The mon-keys do not stick to witch-work? No, I mean... have you heard tell of a human witch with a mon-key for a-- familiar?" you ask Makdt
"There are witches that have monkey as their familiar yes, but it's not like I a bird, really know any of them... your not deciding to see other wo-witches behind my back?" she asks fake mockingly

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: September 13, 2019, 08:24:01 pm »

”no. I have been sifting through memories and remembered being attacked by a witch with a monkey familiar”

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: September 13, 2019, 08:42:35 pm »

”no. I have been sifting through memories and remembered being attacked by a witch with a monkey familiar" you say
"Well it's not like there aren't bad witches... let's go find some salt, yes salt." Makdt deflects

Makdt starts asking strangers where your group could buy a lot of salt.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: September 13, 2019, 10:55:15 pm »

”no. I have been sifting through memories and remembered being attacked by a witch with a monkey familiar”
Wait, did she attack us? I don't recall.

Approach the nearest person Makdt hasn't talked to yet. "Ex-cuse me... my com-pa-tri-ot and I wish to buy a great deal of salt. Do you know where such a thing might be found?"

klonk
Sigtext

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: September 14, 2019, 12:02:17 am »

Wait, did she attack us? I don't recall.

Approach the nearest person Makdt hasn't talked to yet. "Ex-cuse me... my com-pa-tri-ot and I wish to buy a great deal of salt. Do you know where such a thing might be found?"
+1

You are following a witch, you try to assume her familiar, she's laughing as her magic undoes your assuming... it hurts and you flee.
(Maybe this is whats being referred to as an attack.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: September 14, 2019, 01:33:13 am »

You approach the nearest person Makdt hasn't talked to yet, a street performer strongman. "Ex-cuse me... my com-pa-tri-ot and I wish to buy a great deal of salt. Do you know where such a thing might be found?"
not stopping his performance he tells you,"Talk to Tiri she handles all the trade goods in the caravan, ask around near the big tent." he then directs you with a showy flex down the main road where you can see there is a large colorful tent poking up over the buildings.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: September 14, 2019, 01:51:31 am »

Go tell Makdt: "I asked some-one of salt... I am told there are answers to be had in yon-der tent!" (Point.) "I will head that way and ask, I think."

Head over to the tent. Find somebody who doesn't look too busy, and ask: "Ex-cuse me... I am looking for a 'Tiri'. Do you know where such a person might be found?"

klonk
Sigtext

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: September 14, 2019, 04:05:49 am »

You go tell Makdt "I asked some-one of salt... I am told there are answers to be had in yon-der tent!" You point. "I will head that way and ask, I think."
"I'll join you" she says and follows your lead.
You head over through Ter to the tent to find somebody who doesn't look too busy.

The tent is a two story colorful attraction in itself, but as you get to it you see there is a business of traveling traders, performers and workers setting up numerous tents and carriages for some kind of event.
You find a migrant worker who looks to be done and ask, "Ex-cuse me... I am looking for a 'Tiri'. Do you know where such a person might be found?"
"Blue carriage, back of the big top, says 'Everettand Traveling Circus'." he says leaving you to find your own way.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: September 14, 2019, 04:54:45 am »

Head to the back of the tent and seek out a blue carriage labelled "Everettand Traveling Circus".

klonk
Sigtext

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: September 14, 2019, 05:20:23 am »

You head around to the back of the tent and seeking out a blue carriage labelled "Everettand Traveling Circus";

You see a familiar looking faded blue carriage with painted words on it,
'Everett and ▓▓▓▓
Traveling ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Circus'

There are sound to be sure someone is busy inside the back of it.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 168