Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Anime Arms Race Empire of Jingay -Deployment Phase 4  (Read 5518 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Anime Arms Race Empire of Jingay -Deployment Phase 4
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2022, 02:13:43 pm »

All right, I figured. So, we just get PE. I'll think this over too, but I'll probably put it on the Retainers unless TM has a suggestion.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Anime Arms Race Empire of Jingay -Deployment Phase 4
« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2022, 12:37:06 pm »

Right, got to finish this since I see the other thread finally popped back up ahead of it.

Pecuniary Extravagance: Cowboy Samurai Retainers: The Retainers are starting to get spoiled by all this Western technology. This time, Uncle Dave bought them some cool virtual reality tech from some place called "California". Along with a pair of CIA spy satellites. The Cowboy Samurai Retainers get the Augmented Samurai Reality trait for the duration.
Augmented Samurai Reality: With this new technology, every Retainer has realtime access to spy satellite coverage of the battlefield at his fingertips. Well, more like at his temples, since that's where the visor goes. The data allow the Retainers complete knowledge of where every enemy soldier is at all times, rendered as a cool video-game HUD, just like any NEET would imagine. With cameras in the visible spectrum and deep into the IR, as well as electromagnetic field sensing, no enemy can escape the satellites' vision, even under cover - and they'll all be lit up as red silhouettes for our soldiers to target. Some of them are finding it really funny to shoot people right through walls.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]