- 1 (6.7%)
- 5 (33.3%)
- 6 (40%)
- 0 (0%)
Potato
- 3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 83

Author Topic: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]  (Read 98912 times)

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #330 on: August 19, 2019, 07:44:27 am »

Lets hang around for a bit and see if they say anything interesting.
+1

+1  But we should hide somewhere while listening.

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 19, 2019, 07:55:37 am »

+1

+1

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 24, 2019, 09:32:42 pm »

Bump.
I've really been enjoying this game.
If it's easier/more fun for the gm we could do something else.
I was thinking we could try to take the gun and see if we could use it to fight the garbage monster.
Or just walking in and asking for a job could be !!fun!!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #333 on: August 25, 2019, 05:47:29 pm »

You hide behind a conveniently placed plastic crate next to a closed door and listen to the voices coming from further down the hall. It's hard to make sense of what they're saying, especially when you can only understand one side of the conversation. The human sounds displeased. He doesn't like it here. Something about the cold. He wants to go to a... a place, you don't know what the word means. Then talking about someone, you think someone who told them to stay here. Then agreeing with whatever it was the green thing said. Then more talking from the green thing. Then telling the green thing to "just get it already". More talking from the green thing. The human says "fine!" but sounds annoyed. Says some more things, you understand "come with".

They start walking towards you, the human saying something you don't understand. They'll probably be able to see the crate you're hiding behind in a few seconds. That doesn't leave you with a lot of time to act. You could just run away, you don't think they'd be able to shoot you before you got away, but they'd definitely see you. You could open the door and go through it, but you don't know what's in there. Or you could just stay hidden behind the crate and... Well, if they get close enough, you'll decide what to do then.

The green thing replies something. The human says he doesn't understand and something about "nothing missing".

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 25, 2019, 05:54:57 pm »

I say we try for the closed door, trying to stay as stealthy as possible, if we are seen we should explain that we got lost and fell into the pool and that we would like help getting back outside.

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 25, 2019, 09:09:40 pm »

I say we try for the closed door, trying to stay as stealthy as possible, if we are seen we should explain that we got lost and fell into the pool and that we would like help getting back outside.
I can't think of anything better so +1

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 25, 2019, 09:15:57 pm »

Well... we are hungry... maybe wait for them to get closer...
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 25, 2019, 10:45:43 pm »

+1

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 26, 2019, 04:07:34 am »

+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #339 on: August 26, 2019, 07:04:51 am »

You push the button that opens the door, dash inside and close the door behind you.

This room is some sort of storage room. There's various boxes around, stacked in shelves. There's also various junk you don't waste time trying to identify. A wheeled droid is here but it pays no attention to you. It's using its long arms to retrieve plastic boxes from the shelves and very carefully arrange them on a flatbed trailing behind it. The flatbed looks around half-full.

You hide behind one of the shelving units and wait. About half a minute later the door opens. The green biped approaches a corner of the room and bonks a weird metal box with the handle of its pistol. Small lights appear on the metal box and it lifts on two short but flexible legs, emitting a sad-sounding noise. The green biped says something to the box-droid and the box-droid responds with the same noise. The green biped turns around and leaves the room. It waits outside for the box-droid that has now started walking with its stumpy legs, occasionally emitting its mournful noise. They're probably going to head back the way they came from once the droid is out.

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 26, 2019, 09:26:00 am »

When the alien and droid are gone we should look through some of the boxes and take anything that looks valuable/foodstuff and store them in our bag. Then we should go back to the pond and grab some of the drug leaves and then make our way back home.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 26, 2019, 10:31:57 am »

When the alien and droid are gone we should look through some of the boxes and take anything that looks valuable/foodstuff and store them in our bag. Then we should go back to the pond and grab some of the drug leaves and then make our way back home.
+1
When we get home we should probably ask Ali about the plants we found

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 26, 2019, 11:35:02 am »

+1
+1 No point taking the leaves if we don't ask about them.
If we have the time we should also try taking the gun.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 27, 2019, 07:14:07 am »

+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 27, 2019, 01:14:30 pm »

+1
+1
+1, but don't take the gun.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 83