- 1 (6.7%)
- 5 (33.3%)
- 6 (40%)
- 0 (0%)
Potato
- 3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 83

Author Topic: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]  (Read 98934 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #345 on: August 27, 2019, 01:59:42 pm »

When the alien and droid are gone we should look through some of the boxes and take anything that looks valuable/foodstuff and store them in our bag. Then we should go back to the pond and grab some of the drug leaves and then make our way back home.
+1
When we get home we should probably ask Ali about the plants we found
+1 No point taking the leaves if we don't ask about them.
If we have the time we should also try taking the gun.
+1
+1, but don't take the gun.
+1 Ali probably won’t like it if we bought weapons home, neither would her parents

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 27, 2019, 03:05:51 pm »

Did we do anything this time?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 27, 2019, 03:10:48 pm »

Take the gun. Ali is knowledgeable about this world, so she can tell us about it!
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #348 on: August 27, 2019, 04:37:26 pm »

When the alien and droid are gone we should look through some of the boxes and take anything that looks valuable/foodstuff and store them in our bag. Then we should go back to the pond and grab some of the drug leaves and then make our way back home.
+1
When we get home we should probably ask Ali about the plants we found
You wait for the droid to leave, which takes a surprisingly long time. The human makes his frustration known and you guess the green biped does too, based on the human's responses. While they wait, the green thing also retrieves a cylindrical device with a long power cord and carries it outside. The box-stacking droid emits a beep and then takes the boxes it has gathered on its flatbed towards the same direction the bipeds came from. After a while the droid finally exits the room and the human closes the door. You wonder why they don't just carry the thing, it would certainly go faster.

You can still hear the droid's heavy footsteps and the noise it makes from its speaker. It will probably be a while until the get to wherever they're going. Still, you feel confident enough to emerge from your hiding place and start poking through the various boxes.

You start with the plastic boxes the droid with the flatbed was gathering. You press a button and the lid slides open to reveal several transparent cylindrical containers. Opening another one reveals more cylindrical containers, this time filled with a red-brown powder. The next one is empty. The next is the same. So is the one after that. After opening several of the plastic boxes, you conclude that most are empty or have empty cylindrical containers in them, while a few have containers filled with that dirt-coloured powder. You could take one of vials of powder. Maybe Ali or Eiwhyl would be able to tell you what it is and if you can eat it or trade it. You could also take an empty vial, because why not.

Having investigated the plastic crates, you check some of the other containers in the room. A small metal box has various tools in it, some similar to the tools Dad uses, others completely unfamiliar to you. Another has various machine parts. Then there's a small cylindrical container filled with a foul-smelling substance you decide not to investigate further. Then there's gloves, some hoses, a small multi-legged creature that skitters away and hides under a shelving unit the moment you chase it, 3 half-used rolls of plastoid tape, a broom, two buckets, a replacement wheel for the box-carrying droid, a small multi-legged creature dangling from a thread that you manage to eat and then immediately spit out because it tastes horribly, large machine parts, metal rods, old torn clothes, a spool of power cable, a flashlight, an extensible ladder, 2 boxes full of replacement lamps...

The more you look at the contents of this room, the more it reminds you of the garbage pit, except cleaner and with more working things but less things in it overall. You're not really sure which of those items are valuable enough to be worth taking.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Known Locations (click to show/hide)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 27, 2019, 04:42:00 pm »

place a vial of powder in our saddlebag

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 27, 2019, 04:49:27 pm »

+1 also take the flashlight and at least one roll of tape.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 27, 2019, 04:53:17 pm »

+1 also take the flashlight and at least one roll of tape.
+1

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 27, 2019, 04:58:47 pm »

Tape was useful in the past, we should grab as much as we can.

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 27, 2019, 06:29:48 pm »

use the tape, the broomstick/metal rods, the two buckets and the wheel to make a wheelbarrow then divide the items as listed
Spoiler: saddlebag (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wheelbarrow (click to show/hide)

use the wheelbarrow to move the goods back to the pool and ferry our goodies into the vents.
If we are caught at any point abandon the wheelbarrow and run home with what is in our pack. when everything is in the vents we should hide the wheelbarrow in the pool and make our way home with what goodies we can carry while hiding everything else somewhere safe.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 27, 2019, 06:45:56 pm »

use the tape, the broomstick/metal rods, the two buckets and the wheel to make a wheelbarrow then divide the items as listed

use the wheelbarrow to move the goods back to the pool and ferry our goodies into the vents.
If we are caught at any point abandon the wheelbarrow and run home with what is in our pack. when everything is in the vents we should hide the wheelbarrow in the pool and make our way home with what goodies we can carry while hiding everything else somewhere safe.
+1

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 27, 2019, 06:58:34 pm »

+1
I doubt we have the dexterity to build a wheelbarrow. and if we could it would probably ruin any attempts at stealth. The saddlebag list seems reasonable, although I'm not sure the torn clothes are worth the trouble.

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 27, 2019, 07:04:30 pm »

The torn clothes are padding to protect the vials.

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 27, 2019, 07:05:32 pm »

The torn clothes are padding to protect the vials.
Ah, that makes sense.

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 27, 2019, 07:44:54 pm »

In hind sight, we might be better using the ladder as the base/handles of the wheelbarrow, then we could use the ladder to get into the vents easier and with a heavier load. I would be fine with either way, we should do whatever is easier for our dragon to make.

If making a wheelbarrow does turn out to be beyond our abilities, then we should tape the buckets (filled with as much as can fit in to them) on to both ends of the broomstick and carry them in our mouth like a yoke, also maybe we can carry the hoses across our chest Rambo style.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 27, 2019, 07:53:02 pm »

Wheelbarrow won't work out, let's not try it.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 83