- 1 (6.7%)
- 5 (33.3%)
- 6 (40%)
- 0 (0%)
Potato
- 3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 83

Author Topic: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]  (Read 98966 times)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #135 on: August 01, 2019, 12:03:12 am »

Sneak behind box man and try to knock him out, we don't need to murder at the moment.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 01, 2019, 12:12:56 am »

And yet you're the first one to propose violence in this situation.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 01, 2019, 02:09:25 am »

smoll soft dragon

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #139 on: August 01, 2019, 02:38:40 am »

I don't see any consensus beyond trying to breathe fire, so I'll have you do that while you decide what you want to do.

You dash inside one of the dark holes in the wall. It's a tunnel that extends quite a way into the building before turning left. You can see a machine with a slowly-turning fan halfway to the turn.

There you pace around a bit as you try to come up with a plan. As you walk around you start feeling something inside you. Something churning inside your chest. Something hot and fiery. It feels as if it wants to get out, like releasing it would bring some sort of pleasure, but there's something stopping it. You hold on to that feeling and push it, trying to force it out. You open your mouth and flex your throat and abdomen and you let out a huge hot burp. Oh dear. You close your mouth with your foreleg but the sound has already escaped and is echoing down the tunnel. Something about that last piece of fake-meat didn't quite agree with you. Or maybe your stomach is just hot with anticipation due to that mouth-watering burnt meat smell.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 01, 2019, 02:43:21 am »

Try to find some small creature to eat. Not a metal one, something made of meat.

We could eat bipeds, but they're troublesome. Maybe something less able to fight back is available?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 01, 2019, 03:19:26 am »

Try to find some small creature to eat. Not a metal one, something made of meat.

+1 better to sate our hunger and get a bit bigger before taking on bigger prey.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 01, 2019, 03:52:05 am »

Okay, that was a failure.

Find a stray dog or something, track it down into a quiet place, and then bite into its throat. Then eat the carcass.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 01, 2019, 06:56:19 am »

Find a stray dog or something, track it down into a quiet place, and then bite into its throat. Then eat the carcass.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 01, 2019, 08:11:50 am »

+1
+1

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 01, 2019, 12:45:00 pm »

+1
+1
+1.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 01, 2019, 12:45:40 pm »

+1
+1
+1.
+1

But first find out: can we burp at will?
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 01, 2019, 01:35:57 pm »

+1
+1
+1.
+1

+1

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #148 on: August 02, 2019, 01:32:53 am »

Hmm. Burping. A release of air from your stomach. You wonder if you could trigger such a thing. Well, to do that you'd need some air in your stomach to release. And to get air in your stomach... You start swallowing air and suddenly there's the feeling of a burp coming. But there's no burn, less unpleasantness and more... a weird feeling. You flex your abdomen and throat and sure enough a burp does come out, though it is less potent than the one produced naturally. Still, this proves you can burp at will. You think you could even speak while burping. You have no idea why you'd want to do that, but it's definitely a possibility. Maybe once you know what the alphabet is.

+1 better to sate our hunger and get a bit bigger before taking on bigger prey.
You head deeper into the tunnel, hoping you'll come across something you can hunt and eat. You keep going, choosing a direction at random every time you come across a junction, but making sure you remember the path you took so you can find your way home.

You start hearing a distant noise unlike the usual rumbling machines that populate these tunnels or the human echoes coming from tunnel exits. It is the sound of metal being struck, of tumbling. As you get closer you start smelling a horrible stench, you don't know what it is but it is immensely repulsive. Yet curiosity pushes you towards it. You suddenly hear a commotion, something running, then falling to the ground with a thud. This could be prey! Finally! You run towards the noise and come face to face with another hunter, one that appears to have been more successful than you.

The creature is a quadruped, much smaller than you. It has purple fur, pointy ears that seem to move independently to track noises, a huge mouth that seems to take up most of its head and vertical slit-pupil eyes very much like yours, except they're a light green color. It was in the process of eating a small feathery quadruped green thing it had caught, but is now looking at you. You take an experimental step forward. The creature lowers its ears and hisses. You bend your legs, trying to judge the distance you need to leap. Then you pounce, but immediately the creature starts running sideways. You extend your foreleg to reach it but it's already too far away. It keeps running, not pausing for one second. By the time you've landed, turned around and caught sight of it again, it's already disappearing inside a small hole too narrow for you to fit in. You chase it regardless and use your claws to dig at the hole, but the effort is futile. You slam your forelegs on the ground and roar. Damn it!

Frustrated, you check out the dead thing it left behind. This little half-eaten thing isn't enough to fill your empty stomach, it's even smaller than the fake-meat you usually eat. And while that furry thing looks more filling and you're certain you could kill it in a straight fight, it's much faster than the bipeds and it can hide a lot better. You should either keep searching for something better or change tactics. You wonder how that furry thing caught its prey.

You keep following the stench until it leads you to a tunnel exit. The tunnel exit is near the ceiling of a metal room that is filled with all sorts of junk and rotten, decomposing things, islands of trash rising out of a murky liquid. The only illumination is provided by dim red lights above a door half-buried in trash. As you watch, you hear something tumbling and a second later a dented box comes out of a small metal shaft and joins the trash heap below it. You can see more such shafts above the other heaps of trash. Liquid is slowly dripping out of one of them, creating a constant noise as the drops hit the things below it.

This place doesn't smell like anything you'd want to eat. And yet there might be some food buried in all that trash. Or maybe some of those small feathery creatures. Or maybe some credits. You could search around and hope you come across something good.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 02, 2019, 03:19:29 am »

Search the trash for anything we can eat or use.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 83