Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Roll To Go Viral  (Read 8080 times)

JustCallMePops

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Go Viral
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2019, 03:32:22 pm »

Week 1

Video Title: YTP - The YTP Battle of Ultimate Destiny
Video Description: Behold, my big project I've been working on for the past few months! It's a parody of the classic "The Ultimate Showdown", now with all kinds of YTP characters!

Huge thanks to Nintendom64 for helping me write the lyrics for this! It would have been much worse without his help.

Credit to Geibuchan for the Dinner Blaster model and one of the king's sprites that I used.
Trends Included: None

[3] Viewer reviews are mixed, but your video had achieved moderate success nonetheless. +100 views, 10 fans

Video Title: NotAnSmartGuy plays with a cat.
Video Description: My sister went in a vacation and asked me to take care of her cat while she was away.
Content Type: Honest

[4-1=3] Viewers complained about you having to use your left hand to play with your cat (and the resulting clumsiness that followed), but the video was moderately successful. +100 views, 15 fans

Video Title: Leet Gamer Plays Olympic Game 2020, while reviewing Antz 2
Video Description: ItsYaBoi shall let’s play the newest Olympic Game, while giving commentary on criticizing the 2020 Olympics and halfway-in will critique how sequels are more lifeless than the original work (talking mainly about Antz 2)
Content Type: Trendy
Trends Included: Antz 2, Tokyo 2020 Olympics

[4] The video was a success! Your contrarian personality must really resonate with your viewers. +1500 views (1000 normal, 500 fan views)/5 fans

Video Title: MUSTARD OLYMPICS ANTZ 2SPOILERS PRANK
Video Description: I TELL POPLE WATCHING OLIPMYCS SPOILERS TO ANTS 2 AND THROW MUSTARD ON THEM. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!?!? REDHUB ACCOUNT AT 1 000 000 SUBSRIBCRERS!!!!!!
Content Type: Trendy.
Trends Included: Mustard, Antz 2, Tokyo 2020 Olympics.

[5] Yet another smash hit. I'm sure the innocent people you threw mustard at and spoiled Antz 2 to appreciated getting to be a part of such a prestigious creator's video. +2000 views (1500 regular, 500 fan views)/30 new fans

Next Week's Trends

Bug's Life 2: Pixar unleashes their newest sequel, sparking the ripoff controversy back to life (right after saying they wouldn't do anymore sequels for a while). Fans are committing gang violence over which movie is better.
beFour: The German pop group is getting back together! ...No, I haven't heard of them either, but German viewers are estatic.
Donkey Park: A new amusement park has opened up in Cali, and is the prime location for social experiments and pranks. The new Thunderhunk coaster is especially popular.

Spoiler: Roster (click to show/hide)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2019, 03:47:06 pm »

Video Title: YTP - Hopper's Unquenchable Bloodlust
Video Description: Hopper the Grasshopper returns to life with an army of dead memes from the early 2000s to destroy the Antz 2 Movie.
Trends Included: Bug's Life 2

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2019, 03:50:40 pm »

Name: SockCucker69
Profile Description: Am gmur gurl. Hav FUN!!!!!!
Views & Fans: 3,000 Views/70 Fans
Channel Health: Healthy

Video Title: Internet and the Ants - Part One
Video Description: This part one of a four videos long essay on how people are influenced by the newest yet most prolific type of media - the internet. Today I interview many YouTube celebrities and ask them how their life was changed by their activities on the internet. The person with the most liked comment under this video will be interviewed for part two!
Content Type: Honest.
Trends Included: None.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2019, 03:59:14 pm »

Spoiler: The Channel (click to show/hide)

Video Title: Leet Gamer First Vlog: Switching From Gaming to Skitz (FACE REVEAL)
Video Description: ItsYaBoi shall do a face-reveal vlog in which the individual wants to expand from gaming content to skits and drama-videos, and looks for ideas in the comments
Trends Included: N/A

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2019, 04:16:24 pm »

Video Description: Hopper the Grasshopper returns to life with an army of dead memes from the early 2000s to destroy the Antz 2 Movie.
i’d watch this. just saying.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2019, 04:22:30 pm »

Video Title: NotAnSmartGuy Raps about Rap
Video Description: I rap about Rap

00:00 historical origin
05:35 Origin of modern rap
10:01 Styles of rap
15:47 MC's and what they are
19:23 Gansta Rap
25:58 Religiuos Rap
32:23 Influence of Rap in Culture

GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2019, 04:33:23 pm »

so would i

i really miss the time of poops

JustCallMePops

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2019, 04:51:08 pm »

Week 2

[3] Another so-so video. Jokes were a bit funnier but that's about it. Fans are starting to get a bit bored of the channel. +280 views (200 regular, 80 fan views)/-2 fans

Video Title: Internet and the Ants - Part One
Video Description: This part one of a four videos long essay on how people are influenced by the newest yet most prolific type of media - the internet. Today I interview many YouTube celebrities and ask them how their life was changed by their activities on the internet. The person with the most liked comment under this video will be interviewed for part two!
Content Type: Honest.
Trends Included: None.

[6] Fans are stunned at how well-researched and high-quality this first part was. They want more, BAD. [4] The most liked comment is a remixing of a long-running gag on your channel. This'll do nicely.  +10000 views (5000 regular, 5000 fan views)/+20 fans

Video Title: Leet Gamer First Vlog: Switching From Gaming to Skitz (FACE REVEAL)
Video Description: ItsYaBoi shall do a face-reveal vlog in which the individual wants to expand from gaming content to skits and drama-videos, and looks for ideas in the comments
Trends Included: N/A

[4] Fan reaction is generally positive, but other viewers aren't interested in this down-to-earth style. Maybe they'll get used to it. [2] The comments aren't helpful at all, mostly just rehashes of quotes from other videos and political arguments. +6100 views (500 regular, 5600 fan views)

Video Title: NotAnSmartGuy Raps about Rap
Video Description: I rap about Rap

00:00 historical origin
05:35 Origin of modern rap
10:01 Styles of rap
15:47 MC's and what they are
19:23 Gansta Rap
25:58 Religiuos Rap
32:23 Influence of Rap in Culture

[2] Most viewers didn't get past the 5 minute mark without getting board and criticized your rapping skills, but your fans understand that this is your first time. +1700 views (200 regular, 1500 fan views)

Next Week's Trends

Save The Whales: People are helping out the environment and raising awareness for the near-extinction of an endangered species of whale.
#PrayForGray: A popular "Dorian Gray" nightclub burst into flames the night before, severely injuring dozens.
Alert: A coast guard boat made a surprise visit to the California shores a few days ago, serving as a temporary tourist attraction.

Spoiler: Roster (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 05:31:45 pm by JustCallMePops »

JustCallMePops

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2019, 04:53:03 pm »

agreed. strange how a crossover ytp like this hasn't been made yet (and if so, hasn't gotten popular)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2019, 04:58:06 pm »

Video Title: NotAnSmartGuy does something stupid.
Video Description: I set myself on fire and ride a unicycle  to a nearby pool.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2019, 05:00:11 pm »

Video Title: Debate or Dab
Video Description: ItsYaBoi performs a skit where the individual meets with random people across the YouTuber’s city where he challenges their political philosophy, if ItsYaBoi succeeds in changing there viewpoint he doesn’t have to constantly dab and sing the song Despacito, for every failure he must repeat this horrible torture of an experience.
Trends Included:

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2019, 05:01:55 pm »

Video Title: Mr Krabs Times in Vietnam
Video Description: An animated short. The Saga of Mr. Krabs and his ole' cabin-mate Plankton, watch as they go on a quest to rescue Mr Krabs Frist Dollar from the Vietcong and their commander Sum Ting Wung.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2019, 05:11:25 pm »

Is it too late to start? If it isn't, then I'm gonna put this here.

Name: Screech Gaming
Profile Description: Run of the mill gaming channel w/ extra screeching and reeing, as well as some misc content.
Views & Fans: 0 Views/0 Fans
Channel Health: Just Starting

Video Title: WATCHING SHITTY "DOING X AT 3 AM (CLICHE CHALLENGE TAG(S))" VIDEOS AT 3 AM (GONE SEXUAL) (COPS CALLED)
Video Description: A parody of generic "doing X at 3 am" videos. 'Nuff said.
Trends Included: lolno
it's over

JustCallMePops

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2019, 05:16:13 pm »

Is it too late to start? If it isn't, then I'm gonna put this here

Nope, people can join in at anytime :)

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2019, 05:20:39 pm »

Also, can you please track viewcounts/fancounts/conditions in the OP's roster spoiler?
it's over
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4