Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Fishing Expanded  (Read 16773 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: Fishing Expanded
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2019, 09:04:08 am »

One note: It would be better for mod comparability, to make a new file for your vermin fish, and leave the river_lake_pool.txt etc alone. Otherwise it conflicts with any other mod that affect creature files.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2019, 09:40:34 am »

One note: It would be better for mod comparability, to make a new file for your vermin fish, and leave the river_lake_pool.txt etc alone. Otherwise it conflicts with any other mod that affect creature files.

I dont think I have any way around this unfortunately. I really want to convert all non vermin freshwater fish into vermin which means I will have to edit all of the fish raws to pull out the fish. I can possibly make some patches for some of the other creature mods in the future though since my only edits are deleting entire creatures.

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2019, 09:46:29 am »

Are there any specific mods that you had in mind that you would like a patch for?

TomiTapio

• Bay Watcher
  • OldGenesis since 2012
    • View Profile
    • My Flickr animal photos
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2019, 10:04:07 am »

In the readme.txt, could tell person installing the mod to "please delete your river_lake_pool.txt as it may cause duplicates with my fish."
==OldGenesis mod== by Deon & TomiTapio. Five wood classes, four leather classes. Nine enemy civs. So much fine-tuning.
47.05e release: http://dffd.bay12games.com/who.php?id=1538
OldGenesis screenshots: https://twitter.com/hashtag/OldGenesis?src=hashtag_click&f=image
My Finnish language file: http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=14884

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2019, 10:20:19 am »

In the readme.txt, could tell person installing the mod to "please delete your river_lake_pool.txt as it may cause duplicates with my fish."

Well, just installing this mod last would "work" as it would override those files. But, if another mod makes meaningful edits to those files (on creatures other than fish), it would require a patch (that mod's river_lake_pool with the fish deleted from it) in order to get the changes to non-fish creatures (like otters) from that mod.

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2019, 11:09:38 am »

New list for freshwater temperate rivers and lakes (118). I think I got most of them this time. Let me know if there are any you would like to see added. I will add freshwater tropical rivers and lakes next and then ocean fish.

Choctaw Bass
Hybrid Bass
Largemouth Bass
Peacock Bass
Redeye Bass
Rock Bass
Shadow Bass
Shoal Bass
Smallmouth Bass
Spotted Bass
Striped Bass
Suwanee Bass
White Bass
Yellow Bass
Black Bullhead
Blue Catfish
Brown Bullhead
Channel Catfish
Spotted Bullhead
Suckermouth Catfish
Walking Catfish
White Catfish
Yellow Bullhead
Blue Crayfish
Lake Prawn
Murray Crayfish
Rusty Crayfish
Signal Crawfish
Longfin Eel
Mottled Eel
Shortfin Eel
Swamp Eel
Alligator Gar
Bowfin
Longnose Gar
Shortnose Gar
Spotted Gar
Brook Lamprey
Banded Minnow
Bluntnose Minnow
Cheat Minnow
Chub Shiner
Cutlip Minnow
Emerald Shiner
Flathead Minnow
Gila Topminnow
Loach Minnow
Longjaw Minnow
Mosquitofish
Pugnose Minnow
Redfin Minnow
Shortjaw Minnow
Silverjaw Minnow
Spottail Shiner
Spotted Minnow
Striped Minnow
Suckermouth Minnow
White Cloud Minnow
Duck Mussel
Oyster Mussel
Pearl Mussel
Swan Mussel
Blue Walleye
Burbot
Chain Pickerel
Perch
Pike
Redfin Pickerel
Snakehead
Yellow Walleye
Chinook Salmon
Chum Salmon
Coho Salmon
Pink Salmon
Sockeye Salmon
Bluehead Sucker
Bridgelip Sucker
Creek Chubsucker
Hogsucker
Lake Chubsucker
Largescale Sucker
Longnose Sucker
Sharpfin Chubsucker
Shortnose Sucker
Smallfin Redhorse
Smallmouth Buffalo
White Sucker
Banded Sunfish
Black Crappie
Blackbanded Sunfish
Bluegill
Bluespotted Sunfish
Flier
Green Sunfish
Longear Sunfish
Mud Sunfish
Orangespotted Sunfish
Pumpkinseed
Redbreast Sunfish
Redear Sunfish
Spotted Sunfish
Warmouth
White Crappie
Brook Trout
Brown Trout
Bull Trout
Char
Cutthroat Trout
Flathead Trout
Golden Trout
Lake Trout
Marble Trout
Rainbow Trout
Redband Trout
River Trout
Silver Trout
Speckled Lake Trout
Steelhead Trout
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 01:29:30 pm by brolol.404 »

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2019, 09:12:19 am »

These are the potential items that I am looking into adding to different fish with their potential uses. Let me know what you think.

roe (food) -> caviar
oil -> cooking/soap
bones -> crafts/jewelry
bones (large) -> weapons/instruments
skin -> parchment
scales -> crafts/jewelry
swim bladder -> glue (book binding)
blubber -> cooking/soap
teeth -> crafts/jewelry/weapons
skull -> crafts/jewelry/instruments
guts -> fertilizer
shell -> crafts/jewelry
claw -> crafts/jewelry
pearl -> crafts/jewelry
raw fish + lye = lutefisk (fish cheese)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 09:19:40 am by brolol.404 »

Wannabehero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2019, 06:06:27 pm »

That all sounds awesome brolol, I can't wait to force all my dwarf prisoners to eat catfish lutefisk...

Also, I demand frog legs for dinner! Don't forget all the delicious amphibians and reptiles...  ;)

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2019, 06:58:11 pm »

That all sounds awesome brolol, I can't wait to force all my dwarf prisoners to eat catfish lutefisk...

If you are interested, I could probably get out a v0.1 in a few days that has the first 118 temperate freshwater fish in it. I'm not sure I can get the lutefisk added with that release, but I can try to add it along with some of the other fish products.

Also, I demand frog legs for dinner! Don't forget all the delicious amphibians and reptiles...  ;)

I will probably change some marine mammals (dolphin and whale), but I plan to leave the other amphibious mammals (otter, walrus, hippo, etc.) alone. So, by that same logic large reptiles (alligator, crocodile, etc.) are out. I could potentially add some small reptiles (snakes, turtles) and amphibians (frog, newt, salamander) as vermin though. Did you have any in mind?

Kyubee

• Bay Watcher
  • modding is hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2019, 01:07:25 am »

I was thinking of my own oceanic expansion. I was gonna base it off Endless Ocean, cause it has tons of good fish in it, including a fictional variety of whale, and several mythical versions of existing fish.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 01:09:28 am by Kyubee »
My mod: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=176501.0
The litten is wandering around the dump now, occasionally exploding.

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2019, 06:02:11 am »

If you don't want to duplicate work, you can just add the fictional and mythical fish as I will be adding most oceanic fish/dolphins/whales/etc.

Of course you can always just create another mod that adds the same stuff with a different execution. In this case, these mods would't be compatible though.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 06:13:46 am by brolol.404 »

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2019, 09:14:21 am »

I added certain seasons and times of day (adventure mode) for each "type" of temperate freshwater fish. I also added the rarity for each fish. Let me know what you think.

Sorry for the formatting.

Subtype   DF/FE   Biome   Season   Time of Day   Rarity
1   Choctaw Bass   Bass   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Rare
2   Hybrid Bass   Bass   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Uncommon
3   Largemouth Bass   Bass   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Uncommon
4   Peacock Bass   Bass   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Very Rare
5   Redeye Bass   Bass   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Uncommon
6   Rock Bass   Bass   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Common
7   Shadow Bass   Bass   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Rare
8   Shoal Bass   Bass   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Uncommon
9   Smallmouth Bass   Bass   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Common
10   Spotted Bass   Bass   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Common
11   Striped Bass   Bass   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Common
12   Suwanee Bass   Bass   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Uncommon
13   White Bass   Bass   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Uncommon
14   Yellow Bass   Bass   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Uncommon
15   Black Bullhead   Catfish   DF   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Night   Uncommon
16   Blue Catfish   Catfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Night   Common
17   Brown Bullhead   Catfish   DF   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Night   Uncommon
18   Channel Catfish   Catfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Night   Common
19   Spotted Bullhead   Catfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Night   Uncommon
20   Suckermouth Catfish   Catfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Night   Uncommon
21   Walking Catfish   Catfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   All   Twilight/Dawn/Night   Very Rare
22   White Catfish   Catfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Night   Common
23   Yellow Bullhead   Catfish   DF   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Night   Uncommon
24   Blue Crayfish   Crawfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   Spring/Summer   All   Common
25   Lake Prawn   Crawfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Spring/Summer   All   Rare
26   Murray Crayfish   Crawfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   Spring/Summer   All   Common
27   Rusty Crayfish   Crawfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   Spring/Summer   All   Common
28   Signal Crawfish   Crawfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   Spring/Summer   All   Common
29   Brook Lamprey   Eel   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Winter   Night   Very Rare
30   Longfin Eel   Eel   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Winter   Night   Rare
31   Mottled Eel   Eel   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Winter   Night   Rare
32   Shortfin Eel   Eel   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Winter   Night   Rare
33   Swamp Eel   Eel   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   Winter   Night   Very Rare
34   Alligator Gar   Gar   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Day   Very Rare
35   Bowfin   Gar   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Day   Uncommon
36   Longnose Gar   Gar   DF   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Day   Uncommon
37   Shortnose Gar   Gar   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Day   Uncommon
38   Spotted Gar   Gar   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Day   Common
39   Banded Minnow   Minnow   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL_COAST   All   All   Very Common
40   Bluntnose Minnow   Minnow   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL_COAST   All   All   Very Common
41   Cheat Minnow   Minnow   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL_COAST   All   All   Common
42   Chub Shiner   Minnow   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   All   All   Common
43   Cutlip Minnow   Minnow   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   All   Common
44   Emerald Shiner   Minnow   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   All   Rare
45   Flathead Minnow   Minnow   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL_COAST   All   All   Very Common
46   Gila Topminnow   Minnow   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   All   Very Rare
47   Loach Minnow   Minnow   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   All   Rare
48   Longjaw Minnow   Minnow   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   All   All   Uncommon
49   Mosquitofish   Minnow   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL_COAST   All   All   Very Common
50   Pugnose Minnow   Minnow   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL_COAST   All   All   Very Common
51   Redfin Minnow   Minnow   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL_COAST   All   All   Common
52   Shortjaw Minnow   Minnow   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   All   All   Common
53   Silverjaw Minnow   Minnow   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   All   All   Uncommon
54   Spottail Shiner   Minnow   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   All   All   Uncommon
55   Spotted Minnow   Minnow   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL_COAST   All   All   Very Common
56   Striped Minnow   Minnow   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL_COAST   All   All   Very Common
57   Suckermouth Minnow   Minnow   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   All   All   Rare
58   White Cloud Minnow   Minnow   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   All   Very Rare
59   Duck Mussel   Mussel   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Summer   All   Uncommon
60   Oyster Mussel   Mussel   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Summer   All   Common
61   Pearl Mussel   Mussel   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Summer   All   Rare
62   Swan Mussel   Mussel   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Summer   All   Uncommon
63   Blue Walleye   Pike   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Day   Uncommon
64   Burbot   Pike   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Day   Uncommon
65   Chain Pickerel   Pike   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Day   Common
66   Perch   Pike   DF   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Day   Common
67   Pike   Pike   DF   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Day   Uncommon
68   Redfin Pickerel   Pike   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Day   Common
69   Snakehead   Pike   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   All   Twilight/Dawn/Day   Very Rare
70   Yellow Walleye   Pike   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Day   Uncommon
71   Chinook Salmon   Salmon   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_COAST   Spring   Day   Uncommon
72   Chum Salmon   Salmon   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_COAST   Spring   Day   Uncommon
73   Coho Salmon   Salmon   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_COAST   Spring   Day   Uncommon
74   Pink Salmon   Salmon   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_COAST   Spring   Day   Uncommon
75   Sockeye Salmon   Salmon   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_COAST   Spring   Day   Uncommon
76   Bluehead Sucker   Sucker   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Night   Uncommon
77   Bridgelip Sucker   Sucker   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Night   Uncommon
78   Creek Chubsucker   Sucker   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Night   Uncommon
79   Hogsucker   Sucker   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Night   Uncommon
80   Lake Chubsucker   Sucker   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Night   Uncommon
81   Largescale Sucker   Sucker   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Night   Rare
82   Longnose Sucker   Sucker   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Night   Uncommon
83   Sharpfin Chubsucker   Sucker   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Night   Uncommon
84   Shortnose Sucker   Sucker   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Night   Common
85   Smallfin Redhorse   Sucker   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Night   Rare
86   Smallmouth Buffalo   Sucker   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Night   Very Rare
87   White Sucker   Sucker   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   Twilight/Dawn/Night   Common
88   Banded Sunfish   Sunfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   All   All   Very Common
89   Black Crappie   Sunfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   All   Uncommon
90   Blackbanded Sunfish   Sunfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   All   All   Very Common
91   Bluegill   Sunfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   All   Common
92   Bluespotted Sunfish   Sunfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   All   All   Very Common
93   Flier   Sunfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   All   Common
94   Green Sunfish   Sunfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   All   All   Very Common
95   Longear Sunfish   Sunfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   All   All   Very Common
96   Mud Sunfish   Sunfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   All   All   Common
97   Orangespotted Sunfish   Sunfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   All   All   Very Common
98   Pumpkinseed   Sunfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   All   Rare
99   Redbreast Sunfish   Sunfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   All   All   Very Common
100   Redear Sunfish   Sunfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   All   All   Very Common
101   Spotted Sunfish   Sunfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_POOL   All   All   Very Common
102   Warmouth   Sunfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   All   Very Rare
103   White Crappie   Sunfish   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   All   All   Uncommon
104   Brook Trout   Trout   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Common
105   Brown Trout   Trout   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_COAST   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Common
106   Bull Trout   Trout   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_COAST   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Common
107   Char   Trout   DF   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_COAST   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Uncommon
108   Cutthroat Trout   Trout   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_COAST   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Uncommon
109   Flathead Trout   Trout   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_COAST   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Common
110   Golden Trout   Trout   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_COAST   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Very Rare
111   Lake Trout   Trout   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Common
112   Marble Trout   Trout   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_COAST   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Rare
113   Rainbow Trout   Trout   DF   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_COAST   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Uncommon
114   Redband Trout   Trout   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_COAST   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Uncommon
115   River Trout   Trout   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Common
116   Silver Trout   Trout   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_COAST   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Very Rare
117   Speckled Lake Trout   Trout   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_COAST   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Uncommon
118   Steelhead Trout   Trout   FE   TEMP_RIVER_LAKE_COAST   Spring/Summer/Autumn   Twilight/Dawn/Evening   Uncommon

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2019, 11:29:18 am »

This will be a lot of sprites...  :D

Can you make a reaction to use the raw fish to make trophies? Maybe figurines or statue. "This is a prized salmon trophy." then you can build them in your fishers room, etc. Something to brag.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2019, 12:36:13 pm »

Can you make a reaction to use the raw fish to make trophies? Maybe figurines or statue. "This is a prized salmon trophy." then you can build them in your fishers room, etc. Something to brag.

I really like this idea! It would be really cool to mount your catches. I will try to create a reaction that turns a raw fish and a building mat into a trophy (statue).

These are the current reactions that I am working on:

=Fish Processing Workshop=
Fish Preservation (P)
* cure fish (C): fish + salt = cured fish (no rot)
* cure roe (V): roe + salt = caviar (no rot)
Food Processing (F)
* process fish cheese (L): fish (cleaned) + lye = fish cheese (a way to increase food yield from fishing)
Fish Extraction (E)
* extract roe (R): raw fish (roe class) = roe + fish (cleaned)
* extract fish oil (O): raw fish (oil class) = fish oil + fish (cleaned)
Trophy Mounting (T)
* mount fish (M): raw fish + buildmat = fish trophy

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2019, 05:17:04 pm »

Do you have the raws for the statue by the way, so that I can convert it into a "trophy"?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8