Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: End of the Line: Seeking Death [6/6]  (Read 4693 times)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
End of the Line: Seeking Death [6/6]
« on: August 04, 2019, 05:19:29 pm »

End of the Line
Seeking Death

You were all living for millenias, gaining much more power and might. Death could never defeat you, leaving you stronger and stronger each time it tried to hunt you down. You have witnessed the rise and fall of countless empires, the life and death of countless humans, and the collapse and rising of unlimited universes. But after experiencing everything that is both possible and impossible, you have grown bored of your existence. As such, you strive to reach the one goal that is unlikely for you to ever accomplish - your very end.

In this game you are powerful undead beings that "live" since the very beginning of the entire multiverse. You wake up completely naked at one of the cemeteries of the eastern kingdom of Oberq with only one thought on your mind - to end the anguish of your existence.

Da Rules

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Levelling Up (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 01:40:15 pm by Dark One »

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: End of the Line: Seeking Death [6/6]
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 05:19:56 pm »

Characters

Alive

Dead

-

« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 03:48:25 am by Dark One »

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: End of the Line: Seeking Death [0/6]
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 05:20:34 pm »

Waitlist

-

« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 05:22:18 pm by Dark One »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2019, 05:25:49 pm »

PTW

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2019, 06:05:28 pm »

Spoiler: Sheet? (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 06:57:58 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2019, 06:15:56 pm »

Changed the sheets a little bit, so you can update it before your character would be in crazyabe.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: End of the Line: Seeking Death [1/6]
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2019, 06:23:18 pm »

Name: Arm Lord Zayin

Appearance: Once a warrior clad in golden armor and jewels and riches. His armor has rusted, his limbs atrophied, and his lips rotted. Leaving only a shade of a once-great warrior with a gigantic left arm.

Backstory: Zayin once was someone great, perhaps a king, a warrior, or a god. But one day, he challenged Death..to an arm wrestling bet. If he won, he would live forever, if he lost...Zayin won the bet but lost everything else.

Kill Count: 0

Equipment:

Active Effects:

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2019, 06:58:14 pm »

Done.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2019, 07:03:09 pm »

Name: Thane the Ghoul

Appearance: thane is thin but tall, his skin is white, while his eyes color is red, his teeth are jagged and sharp, his hair is white and long, his finger nails are long and sharp like claws.

Backstory: Thane was cursed from birth, his teeth came out when he was still an infant, he was shy and timid but on the night of full moons he would change into a blood thirsty monster, ravaging places he was nearby and devouring any living being regardless if they were a human or animal. being stabbed, cut up or even decapitation wasn't enough to put him down, Thane knew he couldn't die under normal circumstances so he buried himself in a tomb of rocks, as he waited there he only wish his eternal suffering to end...

Equipment:

Active Effects:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 07:11:27 pm by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2019, 08:44:13 pm »

Spoiler: TheSheet (click to show/hide)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: End of the Line: Seeking Death [4/6]
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2019, 03:26:54 pm »

Code: [Select]
Name: Ae

Appearance: A blue humanoid with a nimbus aura emitting from them, they were once worshiped as the Queen of Air. That is just one of her endless stories. Can transform into other forms, and manipulate air.

Backstory: A being that has existed from the beginning, they came to earth already dead. But there power was yet still awake. And so with immortality, they lived, played, died, and rose through the ages. They've begun many a civilization, seen many a civilization fall, and brought about the end of civilizations. Now though, they just want to finally die, to join the end so many others have had.

Equipment:

Active Effects:

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: End of the Line: Seeking Death [5/6]
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2019, 06:48:25 am »

Prologue

Oberq, the jewel of the Eastern deserts. This ancient city has been built along the Vile river and quickly grown and sprouted to reach several neighboring oases. Oberq is an important center of commerce, politics, enterainment and a safe haven for all kinds of shady types. And as great as a city is, as great is its cemetery. An entire valley in the North-Eastern part of the city was dedicated to become graveyard. Now the valley is almost completely full. Rows and rows of graves and a chapel in the middle. A few of the graves were unusual though, seemingly older than the city, if not older than the entire desert! A strange, ominous aura emanates from within of these ideally preserved tombstones. Suddenly the earth in front of five of them started bulging and shaking! They came out from their graves, completely naked!

A Tall lanky corpse covered in tattoos, with a number of scars on his body that look like they should have been lethal - Lorence "Lucky" Jackson. An undead with atrophied limbs, rotted lips and a gigantic left arm - Arm Lord Zayin. A thin but tall ghoulish being with white skin, red eyes, jagged and sharp teeth, white long hair and claw like fingernails - Thane the Ghoul. A tall, lanky fellow with a pale brown skin surrounded by his ghoulish decaying skin, wight-like white decaying hair and scrambled white scuffle of a beard - Zeron “Rouge” Yalin. And finally: A blue humanoid with a nimbus aura emitting from it - Ae. They woke up to walk the earth once again!

"Ah! I see that you've finally awaken! an old, clean shaven, muscular man in a gray suit spoke. He had long and unkempt hair, quite an unusual sight for a man of his age. "I figured you'd like to get your stuff back, but frankly, there wasn't anything to pick-up after you all. Total annihilation, and yet, you wake up again, time after time, stronger with each death." he said grabbing a shovel and burying the holes in the ground after they all fully emerged. "Ah, I forgot that you may lose some of the memories between each awakening and death! I am Lucius, the grave keeper. And before you start asking: No, I won't help you. No, I won't go anywhere with you nor be your guide. My business concerns the graves and the graves only! Now before you go and do something stupid again, there's a man waiting for you in the chapel. It seems that he has something imporant to say. Now, get off my lawn!"

GM Notes

The last player may join mid-game.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2019, 11:07:05 am »

Spoiler: possible character? (click to show/hide)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2019, 11:25:07 am »

"I don'ts like ya tone. Buts I needs to get to Valhalla soons. So whats the hecks. Lets gos weaklings."

Go to the chapel. Grab a big tombstone or tree on the way to use as a weapon.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2019, 09:09:57 pm »

"sorry for disturbing your work"
Thane heads to the chapel and hopes that tonight isn't a full moon
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness
Pages: [1] 2 3