MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shard?
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2019, 08:59:18 pm »

You collect the remaining resources.
Then you move to the Data Node.
NODE HAS BEEN MINED OF RESOURCES
PREPARING TO TRANSIT TO NEW NODE . . . TRANSITING . . . ARRIVING . . . SCANNING NODE . . . The node you are in is a miniscule data node with data[6].
CLUSTER DATA: 3 SHARDS(1 COLLECTOR, 1 BUILDER, 1 MOVER), 4 INFORMATION/DATA, 3 RESOURCES, SHARD TYPE DATA: [COLLECTOR, DATA], RESOURCES REQUIRED: 1[NEXT TURN/CYCLE](sorry forgot to add this in when you formed)
NODE INFO: DATA[6]
KNOWN CONNECTED NODES: 2 MINISCULE NODES[1 RESOURCE(UNKNOWN AMOUNTS), 1 MIXED(DEPLETED)]
SETTING CLUSTER TASK TO:(choose up to 3, order in priority)
A)Move cluster-move to new node(if none are known might be bad)
B)Data mining-get information from the node(gets 1 info)(can be chosen multiple times)(REQUIRES DATA SHARD)
C)Reformat shard-change a shards job(cost 1 information)(can be chosen up to 3 times)
D)Research shards-discover new shard types to format to(cost varies)(REQUIRES DATA SHARD)
E)Shard construction-build new basic shards(cost 2 resources)

Update schedule, what is that(not going to promise a set update time(tho if a week has past without an update and I am still active on the forums this is probably dead). In other news, a map will be an unlock so, there will be a map later. Also PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS IN PARENTHESIS.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2019, 09:15:16 pm »

E. Construct DATA shard.
B. Mine data.
B. Mine data.

I'm assuming a shard can be built with a chosen job. If not use the second action to format the shard to DATA

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2019, 09:19:50 pm »

I thought collectors can get resources

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2019, 09:25:28 pm »

E. Construct DATA shard.
B. Mine data.
B. Mine data.

I'm assuming a shard can be built with a chosen job. If not use the second action to format the shard to DATA

I am going to say yes.

I thought collectors can get resources
Yup, Collectors gets resources and Data gets information/data. I might change it to Collectors collect both and Data is just for research and data/info storage(Collectors and Builders both store resources)
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2019, 09:54:31 pm »

So can’t we mine resources this turn? Since we have a collector?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2019, 10:02:13 pm »

So can’t we mine resources this turn? Since we have a collector?
What resources? Y'all choose to go to the Data Node, not the the Resource Node. There is no resources at this node.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2019, 10:12:13 pm »

Ah, I might have confused cluster data with node data
E. Construct DATA shard.
B. Mine data.
B. Mine data.

+1

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2019, 02:35:17 am »

Ah, I might have confused cluster data with node data
E. Construct DATA shard.
B. Mine data.
B. Mine data.

+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2019, 08:30:56 pm »

You build a Data shard.
Then you proceed to start mining data.
Finally the hard connections had to be maintained.
PROCESSING RESOURCES INTO A SHARD . . . COMPLETED
FORMATTING NEW SHARD AS DATA . . . COMPLETED
MINING DATA FROM NODE . . . 2 DATA COLLECTED
RESOURCES USED TO MAINTAIN HARD CONNECTIONS
CLUSTER DATA: 4 SHARDS(1 COLLECTOR, 1 BUILDER, 1 MOVER, 1 DATA), 5 INFORMATION/DATA, 0 RESOURCES, SHARD TYPE DATA: [COLLECTOR, DATA], RESOURCES REQUIRED: 1[4 TURNS/CYCLES]
NODE INFO: DATA[4]
KNOWN CONNECTED NODES: 2 MINISCULE NODES[1 RESOURCE(UNKNOWN AMOUNTS), 1 MIXED(DEPLETED)]
SETTING CLUSTER TASK TO:(choose up to 4, order in priority)
B)Data mining-get information from the node(gets 1 info)(can be chosen multiple times)
C)Reformat shard-change a shards job(cost 1 information)(can be chosen up to 4 times)
D)Research shards-discover new shard types to format to(cost varies)

Oh my what is this, an update!
Question: Do you all like the way Collector and Data shard types are now or should I change them to be better/different?
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2019, 08:39:46 pm »

A Move to Resource node, B*3(resource, since the first action is moving to a resource node)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2019, 02:48:33 am »

A Move to Resource node, B*3(resource, since the first action is moving to a resource node)
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2019, 06:32:44 pm »

+1
+1
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2019, 03:30:46 pm »

You move to the resource node.
Then you proceed to start mining resources.
PREPARING TO TRANSIT TO NEW NODE . . . TRANSITING . . . ARRIVING . . . SCANNING NODE . . . The node you are in is a miniscule resource node with resources[3] and shards[1].
MINING RESOURCES . . . ALL RESOURCES MINED
CLUSTER DATA: 4 SHARDS(1 COLLECTOR, 1 BUILDER, 1 MOVER, 1 DATA), 5 INFORMATION/DATA, 3 RESOURCES, SHARD TYPE DATA: [COLLECTOR, DATA], RESOURCES REQUIRED: 1[3 TURNS/CYCLES]
NODE INFO: RESOURCES[0], SHARDS[1](UNKNOWN)
KNOWN CONNECTED NODES: 2 MINISCULE NODES[1 DATA(4), 1 MIXED(DEPLETED)]
SETTING CLUSTER TASK TO:(choose up to 4, order in priority)
B)Data mining-get information from the node(gets 1 info)(can be chosen multiple times)(REQUIRES DATA IN NODE)
C)Reformat shard-change a shards job(cost 1 information)(can be chosen up to 3 times)
D)Research shards-discover new shard types to format to(cost varies)(REQUIRES DATA SHARD)
F)Resource mining-get resources from the node(get 1 resource)(can be chosen multiple times)(REQUIRES RESOURCES IN NODE)
G)Shard scan-find out what the shards in the node are
H)Info trade-trade with the shards in the node
I)Shard communication-try to get shards to join you(grow your cluster, merges shards to you)(gain info based on what the shard(s) are and where they have been)

Just to let you know G, H, and I do not have to all be taken(for example you do not need to know what the shard is that you are trading with). Also once you have all the tier 1 shards in your cluster you will be finding bigger nodes and other clusters.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 12:07:04 am by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2019, 04:21:35 pm »

GFFF
Thanks
GDHI
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 01:14:58 am by Naturegirl1999 »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2019, 12:06:12 am »

GFFF
There are no more resources to mine here. You literally came and ate all the resources that were here.

Edit: edited the update to show that.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6