Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: Tehom- God like RTD  (Read 26346 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tehom- God like RTD
« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2019, 10:53:22 am »

Fishra continues to attack the chariot. She also tries to freeze the water around the spirits, trapping them in ice

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 26, 2019, 11:17:11 am »

Empyrean will try to grab and throw the Spirits at the sun.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 26, 2019, 12:31:05 pm »

Ok, quick imoral question. If I ignore it's request, and the nothingness died, could I take over their dimension?
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 26, 2019, 01:25:44 pm »

Ok, quick imoral question. If I ignore it's request, and the nothingness died, could I take over their dimension?
You have no idea, it may be easier it may not be.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2019, 01:52:34 pm »

Yeah, figured out that much. Would traveling to the other side cost me as a roll, even with the spirit?
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2019, 02:58:28 pm »

conjure lightening storm aimed at water to electrocute sinners

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2019, 03:26:31 pm »

Yeah, figured out that much. Would traveling to the other side cost me as a roll, even with the spirit?
I may have explained it wrong, but it's only their mind that is with you, and yes you would need to roll.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2019, 03:59:36 pm »

Don't worry, this was just me trying to decide.

Dekiara frowns. There is clearly something wrong, and the serpent feels like this spirit is between a sword and a hard place. Also, this story is...ideal. Too ideal and simple. What if Dekiara had said that they were the lord of time? Would the story from the spirit have changed?

"I will see this mess for myself, but you need to let me examine the portal first. Is this okay with you? Is there anything else you are not telling me?" Slightly manipulate it, so the spirit is emotionally likely to tell the truth.

((To all other players, what do you think of this situation? I personally believe this is a trap. The spirit was happy until something made them tense up. OP also stated that this is only the spirit's mind, so I doubt it was what pushed me back to our world. I need some feedback))

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2019, 04:30:10 pm »

((I’m not sure, I think you could help it))

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 26, 2019, 06:53:59 pm »

Nix, easily distracted, decides to go home and check on his Snowmen.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 28, 2019, 02:18:31 am »

"These weird flying things are racist, they only attacked the animals. And where the hell is my gun?"
To better protect my lands and people I must have a better weapon, use some stuff from my pockets to build a light machine gun and ammo.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 29, 2019, 10:13:32 am »

Turn 13
Fishra continues to attack the chariot. She also tries to freeze the water around the spirits, trapping them in ice
conjure lightening storm aimed at water to electrocute sinners
(Fishra=6, Fishes=4 VS Sprinkled Chariot=2, Spirits=3-1=2)

As his weak and powerless creation is concentrated by the fishes Sprinkled Chariot is going for a desperate attack, trying to make power from the sky, his attempts never get enough power to effect the sinners below, his attempts end as his rival creates a wave under the water that pushes him away from the battle, and as he is too far to intervene, Fishra freeze the water around the rest of the attackers trapping them in a prison of ice.

Empyrean will try to grab and throw the Spirits at the sun.
(Empyrean=4 VS Spirits=4)

On this front the battle raging on, Empyrean tries to get the spirits to the sun, and it also seems to hurt spirits who get too close, but they always seems to slip away or catch each other before any long term effects happen, in return the spirits seems to be able to hit the giant back, and in the end of that the battle is still inconclusive with no side losing more then the other.

Dekiara frowns. There is clearly something wrong, and the serpent feels like this spirit is between a sword and a hard place. Also, this story is...ideal. Too ideal and simple. What if Dekiara had said that they were the lord of time? Would the story from the spirit have changed?

"I will see this mess for myself, but you need to let me examine the portal first. Is this okay with you? Is there anything else you are not telling me?" Slightly manipulate it, so the spirit is emotionally likely to tell the truth.

After a small delay they answer back"You can, but the danger need to stop as soon as possible and at all cost, so don't delay.", Dekiara feels that the spirit is implying something, and as he project his mind through the portal Dekiara find itself in a place as dark as the world was in the beginning with a single light beam shining through, and then he may understand what the one he talked to was hiding, as he feels many spirits similar to the one he talked to before surrounds him, all feel more complete then it, but he also feel another spirit, different spirit, more powerful and more similar to him, he feel that spirit talk to him:"I͍͕̘͉̙̹̍͑ͬ ͖̗ͧ̚h̤ͬͪ̌͛͌ͪ̓ͩö̗͈̟̣̙̰̹̫́p̰̬̘͚̖̑̐̉e͖ͮ̀̐ͮ ͈̰̼̂ͭͭ́̌͑y͓̣̮͇̝̠̞ͬͮ͊ǒ̙͙͓͈̀̈͊̅u͍ͥͫ̚ ͔̲̠̗̙ͮͣ̾͂u͖͍̟̰̭͚̟͔ͬ͆ͩ̎́̓ͫ̏n̗͚͐ͬ̔̍̚d̙̘͓͇͙͈͗ͅě̺̝̙̟̻̘ͣ͋r͇̮͑̈́͌͐͌͗s̻̯͚̘ͣ̋̿͗ͨͮͭͤṯ͛̓̉̽ͅͅă̰͓̭̥̠͚̲͈͒̇͒ͦn͔̳̹̹̊͗͐ͥͯ͗̔d͕̮ͮͤͫ̇ͯ̑̔̄ ͙̟̱̞̜̮͕̬͇ͦͭ̅y͇̲͕ͣ̾o̙̗̍̅u̻͍̍̎̿ͮͪ̇r͉̖ͭ͂͗͆͗ ͓͍̈̒͂̐̇̂ͫ͑c̤̉ͥͫ͑h̻̙̰͇͍̠̤̹̐ͮ͑̑̊ͩŏ̪̺̼͚̜̳ͩ̇ͪͬ̄̅͊I̗͙̺͇ͥ̆ͪ̊ͣ̈c̱̰̮̮̠̏̓e͈̙͉̩͔ͥ̂͋s̞̱͂͂̐̈́͆͐ͫ,̭̖̲͉̆̓̓̽̆ ̻̐ͥ͛̿̚P̟͓͚̩͕ͩ̾ͬ̀̑̈́ͣͅr͓̣̖̮͍ͩ̈́̾ͪ̊ͮ̽̚o̼̳̞̫̞̖̪ͣ̇̈́͂ͫ̉̉͊̄t̗̱͈̭͍̘ͩ̉̈́͒ͧ̎̉̓e̯̬ͭ̈́̌̈ͤc͓̫̲͈͙͎̬͇̅̅͗̒̍t͎͉̹̖͓͉͖͇͑͛o̥̥̽̈ͨ̏̈r̘̗̳̙͕̤̗̘̥̔͒̓̏̾́̀̈̓.̺̪͇̣̞̄̓ͤ̍͐ͪ"

Nix, easily distracted, decides to go home and check on his Snowmen.

The civilization is advancing fine, still not able to create new humans consistently but once in a while one of the experiments succeed and new life are formed, and they aren't able to build outside the bastion but they learned how to make ice coats to keep them cold as they walk on the rest of the iceberg, in one of those travels they even found a new friend, something that might have looked like a human with the head of a deer but his form is twisted and subverted, they are now running outside the bastion trying to keep themselves warm, too cold for them to get inside.

"These weird flying things are racist, they only attacked the animals. And where the hell is my gun?"
To better protect my lands and people I must have a better weapon, use some stuff from my pockets to build a light machine gun and ammo.

Finding the materials to build the what Dr.Bob wanted in his pocket wasn't a problem, the problem was that he couldn't find the needed manufacturing capabilities to make those, in the end he could make was a fancy sword looking like an Italian 12th century long-sword but from a higher quality of metal, not as good as a machine gun, but look much better on a mantel, he was also capable of making a mantel for himself.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 29, 2019, 10:24:16 am »

Dekiara looks around, smirking.

"I've yet to understand what is my objective here, "maker". Where are your waters? Are they also made of nothing? How am I able to Protect any seas here?" Says the serpent, trying to look surprised. "Tell me your name, Creature. I always want to know who is hosting the party.

Study the spirits, trying to understand how they feel about this situatio, and be preaperead to return to my world if anything goes south.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 29, 2019, 11:22:56 am »

Fishra gives her fish the ability to swim through ice as they swim through water, allowed ng them to finish off the immobile spirits within the ice prison

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 29, 2019, 02:57:29 pm »

speak the words of power to trigger thermonuclear reaction in the oceans water

REPENT
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13