Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: Tehom- God like RTD  (Read 26426 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Tehom- God like RTD
« Reply #135 on: September 29, 2019, 05:31:25 pm »

Nix creates a rocky island just outside of the ice continent, for the new deer-thingy to live in. That's warm and pleasant.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 30, 2019, 09:31:44 am »

"I guess a sword will do for now and I'll probably need it for when the flying racists come back, but until then its back to business as usual."
Dr. Bob will try again to make a race of deer people that look similar to himself.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 02, 2019, 05:23:25 am »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES should I assume you keep fighting?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 02, 2019, 08:19:27 am »

Eh, I'm leaving the game. Good luck for y'all.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 02, 2019, 09:19:36 am »

Ok, thanks for playing
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 02, 2019, 11:23:40 am »

thank you for playing

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 05, 2019, 10:36:27 am »

Turn 14
Dekiara looks around, smirking.

"I've yet to understand what is my objective here, "maker". Where are your waters? Are they also made of nothing? How am I able to Protect any seas here?" Says the serpent, trying to look surprised. "Tell me your name, Creature. I always want to know who is hosting the party.

Study the spirits, trying to understand how they feel about this situatio, and be preaperead to return to my world if anything goes south.

"
M͈͕̣̪̩ͦ̾̏ͭͥ̈̌̚y̤͓̠͚̲͌͆̎̌̆ͅ ̟̩͇͓̺ͦ̂͌̂ͅn̙̲̼̄̓ă̙̅̔̋ͦͩ͌̈́ͫm͍̰̣͉̊ͭ͐ͅẹ̤̩̙̪ͤ̉̑͛̈́ ̖͖͓̳͓̦̟̼̥̿͂ͥ͆̿̓͑͒ĭ̮͔̹̗̙͙̇͌ṣ̘͖̦͎̣̠̏͐̆̅͐̍ ̺͕̐ͧͧͪ͋̒B͇̭͎̳͖̓̔̑̾͑͌̍ͅͅͅa̟̓ͬ̅̒̎͋̇ṙ̖̣͉̲̝̓̈́ͣ̎͊͛̅ͅͅa͓̰̙̖͍̖̺ͨ̑t͈̝̩̲̰́͆͋̐͆̋͐͛̂ͅh̦̙̔͆̏͊͋o̗̳̤̘̙̤̻ͬͨ̑͂s̲͌̐ͮ̒ͫ̓̽̚,̝̆ ̳̣̳̹ͤͣ̔͑̚i̳̍̅n̝̤̘̱̖͉̭͂̉͌͒̂ ͔͚͈̖̈́ͪ̍ÿ̳͔̞͖̩̝̪͐ͅo͓͕̣̠̙ͤͮ̃̓u͚͂̅r̦̹̻̯͎̘̠̠͓ͨ̈́̐̾ͧ ͍̹͂̒ͧ͗ͩw͖̼̥̪͚͉̾̍̓ͅó̗͑ŕ͕̩͕l͓̠͚̥̻ͣͭ̾̑̋ͩ̚d͎̩͖̻͉̯̪̫̄͐ͥͫ ͎͕̟͈̣͉̩̐̓͛̍̀̚t͍̆h͕̼̫͓̲͇̑̏e̠̦̠̔͗͆ṛ͓͉̟̯͋̒͒ͭ̆ͬͩẽ̜̟̰̭̍̇ͯ̆̈́͑͛ ̘͔̻̱̳̼̊̎ͧ̈ͪi̩͈̹̳̋̾͆ͯ̓̋̓͒s͎̳̘͕͉̞̫͆̈̋̾ͧ̈ͭ ̱̭̭ͧ̂̑ͮͬ̓ŝ̞̙͉̪̘o̮̫̹͆m͎͖̗͚̈̾̍͆ͩ͛̈ͣe̹̳ͧ͒ͣt͎̣̺̭̜̣̯̿ͥͣḥ̲͇̲̲̝̟̏͛ͯ̒̏̌ͅi̘͇̲̜̓ͥ͌n͖̫͉͛̄͌̓g̖͇̝͈̜̳͈̘̃̑̂̆̄͆̌ͨ͆ ̟̗͉̤ͬ̆̏͋̅ͪ̈ͣ̚ͅt͉̺ͤ͌̈̅̽ͮh͉͙̪̳͚̘͎͖̺͆̓͌̅̽̐ͯ̓̂å͚̝̻t͉ͬ̓̌͒͛ͯ̋ ̱̹͕͐̃ͤ̃h̦̬͇͙͈̝ͤͧa͎̞͉̺̜̯ͦ̚r̭̘̜̫͎̲̳̟͌̏ͩ̑ͩ͋m̲̭͇̘̬̞̻ͭ̽̀̿ͭ ̘̙̌́͊̂ͩͯ̆̓ḿ̘̲͌y̗̓͑ͧͣ̽ ̩̘̪̗̖̯ͫ̏̃c̻͈̑̀̇ͨ͛͆͊ͭŕ̪̲͖̯̺͎͐͆̎e̯͚̤͓̦͛͊͗͗ǎ͓̬̭͈͍̹̹̪̆̆̾͛ͫ̆ͧt̲̲ͩi̩̩͐̑o̮̯̥͒ṉ͕̱̟̮̎͗ͩͮ̊ͪ,̬̰̳̣̘͑͐̉͂̓ ̳̪͇̙̗͈̪̪͍ͪ̊̃̾ͦ̒̉̅s̳̄̑ͫt̘͉̣̹̦͓͂̇o̮̙͙͇̜̖̞̙̞ͤͣ̉p͎̭̳̪͓͓̉̽ͤ ͚̮̪̲̱̱ͩ͂ị͇̳͉̦͔̫̪͉̍̔̊̍̽ẗ̙͙̓̇͊̉ͨ͐ ̜̺͔̐̓̅̋̂̍̾͋͂o̹̲̩̐̿́ͤ̾̾̎r̺̱̯ͨ̃̅ͯͭ͆̚ ̙̥̲̤̝̘̺̮̥̄͂̓w̻̮͚͍̩̐̋̃̓e̙̞͎̻̞̼̓ͧ̄͛ ̗̝̝̞̻̖̱̗̀̔w͈ͥ͒͐͗̒͑̿ͮì͉͔͚̺̻̹̂ͪ̉̒̔̚l̦͕̲͔ͤ͗ͫ͊͆̽̾l͙̥͖͕͙̦̩͈̣͊̓̐͋ ͉̙͈̍͆̇̇̀ͧ̚̚c̪͚͇͙̜̝̗̘̾̋̏́̍̇̐̏o̠͖̻͓ͯ͒̄̇͂͌͑ṃ̯ͬ́͐ͧ̎͌e͈̫̱̘̻ͬͩ̒͑̒̐ͧ ̤̬̱̽ͫ̍t̻̱̘͇̱̩̯̮̼̔̋̓͛͆ͪͭͩͪh̺̖̘ͮ̅͌ͤẻ̦̯̗̞̱ͬ̇̅ͧř̟̺͙͈é͈͖̝̣̫͖͇̤̇͌ ̘̮̰͖͉̩̤͍̰̇̂͆͋ͥt͈̖͋͑̊̇̋̉ó͓͎͍̍̐ͪ̍̃ͤ ̤̘̖̱̉͒ͮͧ́s͇̾t̙̰̝̣̘͑̍ͬͨ͆͗ͩͬo̟͙͍͓̜̙̒͐̋̀̎p͇̻̝̭̙̀ͭͭ ̼̜̯̜̣͎̰̈́̈̋͊́̈i͚̝̻̓͌t͍̣̥̥͍̙̙̖̬̊̌ͩ ͚̯̘̹͕͊̈͐o̼̐̍ͪǘ͈̣̬͔͈̆̐ŕ͈̟͓̫͙̫͓̞̌s̘̭̭ͨͤḙ̤͖͈͖̆l̲̦̘̭͕̬̩ͤ̔v̜̜̩͒ͮ͒ͪͅe͉͉̔̍̋s̟͚̖̘̗̦̙̤͊̋̈́̾"
Looking at the spirits around Dekiara he feels that the weaker spirits are afraid and concerned, he don't know the specifics of it but he feels they are very worried for what will happen after he returns to his world.

Fishra gives her fish the ability to swim through ice as they swim through water, allowed ng them to finish off the immobile spirits within the ice prison

Fishra focuses her mind on the her creation, trying to allow them to move through the ice, looking for a way for them to not be pushed back by it, but all her attempts fail, the ice is just too hard to push through as in swimming, as she tries to think of something she see in front of the ice a small light.

speak the words of power to trigger thermonuclear reaction in the oceans water

REPENT
(Fishra 3  Fishes 1-1=0  SC 5  Spirits 6-1=5)

The light grow and then burst to a massive flash as an explosion brighter then the sun engulfing the ice that trapped the spirits and the fishes around it, the spirits survive unharmed, protected by the now vaporized by the explosion, the fishes on the other hand weren't as lucky, not protected by the hard ice, from those that were inside the explosion even bodies couldn't be found, even away from it the blast and shock wave of the water killed the vast majority of the fishes that participated in the fighting, only those those that were away from the center of this all had survived even if hurt by the wave, Fishra's endurance allowed her to survive better then her creation but she didn't got out of it unscathed, the shock wave got as far as to Sprinkled Chariot themselves but at that distance it had little effect.

Nix creates a rocky island just outside of the ice continent, for the new deer-thingy to live in. That's warm and pleasant.

From the water near the edge of the ice Nix form a small landmass made from rocks, as he sees it the deer-thingy is exited for it new home , and although him and your Snow men interact less now they still visit each other.

"I guess a sword will do for now and I'll probably need it for when the flying racists come back, but until then its back to business as usual."
Dr. Bob will try again to make a race of deer people that look similar to himself.

Perfection, it what Dr.Bob thought to himself as he saw the first of his new creation, the deer-man stood in front of his creator and seems as if a reflection of his creator, after that Dr.Bob created more of them, non as similar to him as the first but all still so very similar, their first action as a group was to claim land for themselves, pushing away animals and pulling out small plants they cleared a chunk of Sponge-Land from most life but themselves.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 05, 2019, 11:07:00 am »

Fishra tries to create a high pressure geyser spray of water aimed at Sprinkled Chariot

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 05, 2019, 01:14:17 pm »

"Of course, of course! How about instead I do... THIS?!"

Hit Barathos with my tail and then attack Barathos with apathy

"No one threatens me to take over my beautiful reality!" Roars Dekiara, before turning to the spiritd.

"Spirits! I will fix the hole once Barathos is defeated! Help me and you won't have to fear anything again!! I won't force any of you, but if you feel it's right to fight against a wrong, then help me! We can defeat this bully together!"

Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 06, 2019, 12:19:59 am »

Nix fetches a stick from out of thin air, but it's no ordinary stick. It's the No Melty Stick. Anybody who wields it is immune to the effects of heat, and everyone in a 5 mile radius gets great resistances to heat. Nix drops it at the feet of the Snowmen.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 06, 2019, 02:28:01 am »

Create lightening storm to electrocute Fishra and false god worshippers

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 06, 2019, 01:58:37 pm »

Watch the deer men and see how they interact with the world.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 12, 2019, 09:50:00 am »

Turn 15
((Sorry about the delay and the low qualaty of the last few updates, it's holidays time here and I'm focusing on preparing for the semester, hope it would improve soon))
Fishra tries to create a high pressure geyser spray of water aimed at Sprinkled Chariot
Create lightening storm to electrocute Fishra and false god worshippers
(Fishra=3 VS Sprinkled Chariot=3)

After the explosion the mortals all decide to retreat for now from the battle of the gods which continue to fight, One creates a geyser able to price through metal and the other sends lightings which penetrates to great depth, it hurts, both sides start to feel the exhaustion of battle, it seems that fighting for that long against other gods drain faster then creation does.

"Of course, of course! How about instead I do... THIS?!"

Hit Barathos with my tail and then attack Barathos with apathy

"No one threatens me to take over my beautiful reality!" Roars Dekiara, before turning to the spiritd.

"Spirits! I will fix the hole once Barathos is defeated! Help me and you won't have to fear anything again!! I won't force any of you, but if you feel it's right to fight against a wrong, then help me! We can defeat this bully together!"

5, (Dekiara=5,Dark Army=(6,4)=6 VS Barathos=5)

The darkness around Dekiara shatter as he feels like he strikes a cage from the inside, at first look around the world seems similar to the water surface after the sun was formed, But he have no time to look at that as he find what is clearly Barathos, a large black octopus like thing, swarmed by an enormous group of shadow creatures, Dekiara joins the battle and strikes him several more times until the beast stops the fight and start sinking down the sea.

As his new followers celebrate their victory Dekiara noticed his current location, this is like the surface of the water, just with the sun being a far away dot in the distance.

Nix fetches a stick from out of thin air, but it's no ordinary stick. It's the No Melty Stick. Anybody who wields it is immune to the effects of heat, and everyone in a 5 mile radius gets great resistances to heat. Nix drops it at the feet of the Snowmen.

Creating a stick is the easy part, the air is concentrated into the right shape and hardened, the hard part is giving it it powers, in this part Nix fails as the sun heat it too much to allow it to cool down, but at least a stick is made to play by the floating heads.

Watch the deer men and see how they interact with the world.

Although inspired by a godly being, the deer men seems much less capable then that, they seems to have no control over the animals and are even resented by them, they are unable to expand their control any more then they did in their creation and also unable to build anything of size or importance, although that is the fault of the animals as well as they steal or destroy all that the deer men create, one of the deer man come to Dr.Bob requesting his help and guidance in the building and stopping animals from disturbing.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 12, 2019, 10:02:08 am »

"We musn't celebrate yet! We need to make sure that Barathos doesn't counter attack!"

Go straight to Barathos and start devouring the spirirt, while the shadows and spirits immobilise it.

((Clear something for me, did that kill Barathos? Or is it just knocked out?))
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 12, 2019, 10:11:51 am »

Fishra talks to the chariot
I will stop fighting you so long as you leave my creations and I alone
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 11:38:35 am by Naturegirl1999 »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13