Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: Tehom- God like RTD  (Read 26402 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tehom- God like RTD
« Reply #150 on: October 12, 2019, 11:28:07 am »

"We musn't celebrate yet! We need to make sure that Barathos doesn't counter attack!"

Go straight to Barathos and start devouring the spirirt, while the shadows and spirits immobilise it.

((Clear something for me, did that kill Barathos? Or is it just knocked out?))
Knoked out and very injuerd, not dead but he could die on his own.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 12, 2019, 02:51:50 pm »

Fishra talks to the chariot
I will stop fighting you so long as you leave my creations and I alone

So be it, but I would request you to grant your fish people just set of laws and eradicate sin among them.

Leave together with my justice host

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 12, 2019, 02:56:46 pm »

Make sure the fish are ok. Heal any that are injured

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 12, 2019, 06:02:40 pm »

Oh shit, Nix forgot that the floating heads existed. He goes to play with them, and makes a nice floating island ( not directly above but near the Ice continent ) for them to live on.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 13, 2019, 07:03:13 pm »

"Why can't you guys just get along!"
Help the animals and deer men get along.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 18, 2019, 11:58:53 am »

Turn 16
"We musn't celebrate yet! We need to make sure that Barathos doesn't counter attack!"

Go straight to Barathos and start devouring the spirirt, while the shadows and spirits immobilise it.

As Deikara looks at the falling body of Barathos he sense his life force still there, and to stop him from attacking anytime again Dekiara decide to consume the beast's flesh, although a few of his new followers express concern over the action most understand the necessity in the action, the almost lifeless body of the previous ruler is consumed by this one.

As the now lifeless limbs of the beast fall to the depth Deikara feels something inside himself, he feels himself stronger, smarter, angrier, he starts to hear the voice of Barathos inside of his mind, but before he can fully understand it he hear a scream from the water surface as one of the Darkness creatures is carried by the others trying to get to the darkness, a hole in the middle of the injured one.

Fishra talks to the chariot
I will stop fighting you so long as you leave my creations and I alone

So be it, but I would request you to grant your fish people just set of laws and eradicate sin among them.

Leave together with my justice host

Returning to the meeting spot Sprinkled Chariot meets first a small group of his creation that was sent to defeat Empyream, they report that although they suffered minimal damage their laser eyes didn't hurt him much beyond the surface and getting close to him was a sure way to die for them so they had to retreat.

As he returns to the spot where it started he finds the rest of his creation, much less then he remembered with some barely able to fly carried by their brethren, only when he hears the report Sprinkled Chariot understand the scale of the horror that happened in the battle at Sponge Land, getting down to surface level to avoid hurting the defenseless and the animals knowledge of fighting in such environments meant a quick and deadly fight.

Make sure the fish are ok. Heal any that are injured

As Fishra Recovers from the attack she tries to find survivors but quickly finds out how few did, as the attempt was to continue the fight only  those that were injured from the battle before were far enough away from the blast to have a decent chance to survive, and from those the majority didn't survive the blast while suffering from the injuries, those few that did wouldn't gain much help from Fishra's healing and need to rest, the city has become a ghost town.

Oh shit, Nix forgot that the floating heads existed. He goes to play with them, and makes a nice floating island ( not directly above but near the Ice continent ) for them to live on.

from the air Nix creates a floating island for his followers to play at, it large in size and full of holes and tunnels that the heads like to hide and play at, playing with the heads Nix notice how fast they are and that he barely able to catch to them, he also notice that although the varied shape they all mostly act like dogs.

"Why can't you guys just get along!"
Help the animals and deer men get along.

Trying to stop the animals Dr.Bob realize that they destroy things more because they can and it entertain them and less for a particular reason, which make getting them to listen and stop much harder, building walls around the structures the deer men made also proves ineffective because the size and number of animals, the only option that left for the deer men is to build a lot of less important things in the edges of the area of the construction of important things which massively slow down projects and reduce those that even possible.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 18, 2019, 12:23:31 pm »

Fishra, unable to heal anyone directly, imbues the water with the ability to heal her creatures
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 01:02:41 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 18, 2019, 12:40:19 pm »

Create new chamber of justice host - ruination chamber, they shall operate great celestial war machines and blast heathens with fire, light and lightening from great distances

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 18, 2019, 01:20:41 pm »

Ignoring Barathos voice, Dekiara rushses over this specific group of Darkness creatures, worried.

"What happened to them? Is there any way this can be fixed?"

Do all that I can to heal this Darkness creature. While doing so, reveal to the spirits that I'm actually a deity of emotions, not one of waters, and how I came into this world by mere luck.

"So, what was really happening with Barathos? Why did you obey him if you weren't comfortable in doing so, and what were his plans for me?"

((That went better than expected))
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 18, 2019, 04:36:11 pm »

Happy that his new floating friends had a place to live, Nix decided to go off to see a random god and help them out.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 19, 2019, 04:53:10 am »

"Come on guys, you don't have to be such dicks to the deer men, why can't we just get along?"
Convince the animals that what they're doing is mean and hateful, and that they should be friends with the deer men.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 25, 2019, 10:34:01 am »

Turn 17
Fishra, unable to heal anyone directly, imbues the water with the ability to heal her creatures

As Fishra imbues the water they start to glow in a soft radiant blue and those that in this area gain their strength much quicker and recover to their previous power faster, as those water spread across the city their effect is diluted by the ocean making it almost ineffective to those that weren't nearby the area that from which the process started.

Create new chamber of justice host - ruination chamber, they shall operate great celestial war machines and blast heathens with fire, light and lightening from great distances

Sprinkled Chariot cross again across the skies creating his new host, much fewer forms then last time but that not a problem as those will sit behind and operate the celestial war machines, but as he creates those he sense their immense power that needed for them to work and fear for his new chamber, this fear is actualities as those try to learn and test the machines, the power needed to activate the machine is too much for them and they burst into flames, the war machines, now operating without a controller lose control and fall to the water below, bursting into pieces on impact, all that left is those charred remains sinking into the infinite depth.

Ignoring Barathos voice, Dekiara rushses over this specific group of Darkness creatures, worried.

"What happened to them? Is there any way this can be fixed?"

Do all that I can to heal this Darkness creature. While doing so, reveal to the spirits that I'm actually a deity of emotions, not one of waters, and how I came into this world by mere luck.

"So, what was really happening with Barathos? Why did you obey him if you weren't comfortable in doing so, and what were his plans for me?"

((That went better than expected))
(6,1)=6

The darkness creatures don't seem to notice Dekiara at first, just pointing to the direction of the sun and try to swim to the ever receding darkness, as Dekiara starts to heal the creature a string shrouded in darkness come off his body and wrap around the hole, with the creature returning to health from this Dekiara feels power that he didn't have before, control over the one he just healed.

After the hurt creature is healed one of the largest come and try to answer the questions:"You ate Barathos, if he was one of us he would be dead, but we don't know what happen to a god that get hurt like that, we didn't have a choice, he was our creator and more powerful then any of us, and we all wanted to stop the beams from there" he points at the direction of the far away sun. "I don't know what exactly he wanted from you but he told us to be prepared to hold you so he can take over your body", as he says that Dekiara hears a voice in his head, different from that of Barathos: "A̶͖̲̰̝͍͐͑ͮ̃́͆̐̄ͣ̐̽̈ͣ̏ͥ̏̆ͬ̾͟ͅn̦͓͔͉̭͇̪̤̳̻̙̗̈́ͯ̋ͥ̒̉̕͘͞d̄ͩͧ͂ͫͨ̀̎̔ͯ͏̶̷̸͕̘̱͕̩ ̨͉͔̳̠͍̼̬̟͕̺͊̓ͮ̌̊ͩ͌ͨͮ̑͊̔̈́ͧͮÏ̶̵̶̢̖͙̝̰̜̖̦̳̖̬͇͈͖͉̻̫͚̪ͣ͒ͬ͗̎̊͑̕tͨ̒̐̅̉̊ͫ̂ͩ͌͊ͦͣ́͡҉̶̝̼͙͖̲͓͔ ̧̢ͣ̔ͧ̈ͫͦ̓͌͘͘҉̹̩̻͕͓̞̹͓̠͍̼̘̬ͅẅ̜̦̹̙͈͚̠̻̻̏̌̎̌̏̕͟͜͜͡o̧̢̱̫͇̺̣̜̟̻̮͇͓̞͔̻̾̑͑̉͢͠r̡̨ͪ͛ͫ͊̊҉̧̯̦̮̦̠̜̀k̶̵̡͚̜̬̪̻̱̘͓̦̦̺͈̱̱̦͙̯͓̈̈͗͑́͛͛͐̃͛̏ͪ̏̆̂ͪ͛̑͗͘̕e̸͒̎ͮ̂̎ͣ̍ͭ̈́͗͢҉̣̭͕̣̖̺̪͚͉͖̘̝͚͖̰̜͙̱ͅd̢̘̤̤͓̞̦̙̯̹̦̯̫̜̘̐ͦ̋̐̅̄̓̀̕"

Happy that his new floating friends had a place to live, Nix decided to go off to see a random god and help them out.

d3 to determine which god in the area you go to=1 Fishra

Deciding to go again looking for another god to visit Nix finds near the enormous field of roses and much smaller felid of other kind of plant he sees a large raft like thing made of the roses leaves and that the waters themselves glow a bit, going under the sea the raft is revealed to be holding a huge underwater city where it seems that Fishra is taking care of some fishes, much fewer then the amount that would need such a large city.

"Come on guys, you don't have to be such dicks to the deer men, why can't we just get along?"
Convince the animals that what they're doing is mean and hateful, and that they should be friends with the deer men.

Explaining it to the animals was long and hard, but eventually they understood what Dr.Bob meant and stop harassing the deer men, they still tried to get them to play but it was done in a less harmful ways and they even helped them to gather plants sometimes, after that the construction of the first settlements was done quickly, a main building for gathering was built in the center of a ring of smaller structures meant for housing and storage.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 25, 2019, 10:46:29 am »

(Does Fishra know Nix is above?)

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 25, 2019, 10:46:59 am »

Order the creature to descend as deep as possible, so they can't be harmed by the sun. Then go to examine this "sun", while listening to the voices inside my head.

"Okay, time to spill the beans. I don't know how many people I have inside my head, so I would advise to start telling me who are you. And no, I'm not going to let you take over me, so better start telling me your intentions!"

Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 25, 2019, 01:02:39 pm »

(Does Fishra know Nix is above?)
He is in the water now, and yes
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13