Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Tehom- God like RTD  (Read 26357 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tehom- God like RTD
« Reply #180 on: November 07, 2019, 09:36:48 pm »

((Oh...huh, I might be a bit late to join then))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 07, 2019, 10:24:13 pm »

((Ask Rockeater))

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 08, 2019, 05:30:36 am »

((no problem))
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 08, 2019, 01:38:01 pm »

((Oh... no problem huh? Well honestly I’m still struggling to even come up with an idea for a character yet))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 08, 2019, 02:13:30 pm »

I’m going to put a name I think a god might have in Talk to Transformer and put what it says in a
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Now for a deity with no name mentioned

Ok, Transformer, what about this?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 18, 2019, 01:48:28 pm »

Turn 19

Wait, you're not going to hurt me?
Nix shakes his head, proceeding to lick Fishra some more.
So, what do you think of the city? It used to be bigger, with more inhabitants, until a chariot attacked
Fishra tries to create more more of the fish, to replenish the dwindled population

After confirming with Nix that no harm is meant, Fishra returns to repopulating her city, she shed her scales and once more grow from them a new population of fishes, this time aware of their ability to reproduce much fewer are created, as they take care of their surviving predecessors and rebuild ruined parts of the city, life are starting to return to how they were before.

Nix barked, saying that it looked nice. Could use some more decoration.

Nix proceeded to fetch colorful rocks from seemingly nowhere, and placed them around the city.

Helping in the rebuilding of the city, Nix start decorate the city by putting small rocks all around the city, which against expectations stay in place and not sink to the bottom, the rocks themselves are as colorful as rocks gets, every color of the rainbow and combination of them, making them a great decoration of the city even with their size.

Bind them to my will
2,(Sprinkled Chariot=3,Old Chamber=(1,4)=4 VS New Chamber=6)

Sprinkled Chariot tries to assert his dominance over the rebellious creation, entering into their mind and remove rebellious elements, but unlike any of his previous creation, their mind is resistance to his command, and the rebels charging upward, almost hitting the god if not screened by the new chamber, which with their help Sprinkled Chariot is able to push back at the rebels.

Teach the deer men how to build bigger buildings, then give the animals some bouncy balls that I happen to have.

Gathering his people around him, Dr.Bob tries to_teach them of construction, but immediately come across a problem, although he could easily build the structures his creation tries to with enough time, it will be done with godly powers his creation don't have, he is aware of more mundane construction methods, but those require equipment way beyond the technological capabilities of his creation to produce, in the end all he find himself able to teach is a couple new method to tie things together which don't supply much benefits, but at least he found toys for the animals.

Infuse Wtuefvk with many positive emotions to turn them into my ally. After that, ask what should I do with the sun

((If you could do a darker colour it would fine))
(Deikara=3 VS Wtuefvk=5)

Deikara attempt to 'infuse the being inside his mind and parts of his own mind, but that task proves impossible as Wtuefvk pushes hard against it, destroying any idea that comes into Deikara's mind in that subject, Deikara decides to eventually stop before any permanent damages made,"͏̤̙͈͖̠A͍͞r͇̦͞e ̰̣̗͈̫̲ỳ̺̝̯̦͈̩o͏̘͍̬̬͙ͅu͙̫̺̜͟ ͈̩ͅd̬͎̼̠o̮͟ǹ̠̤̩͚̦ẹ͈͈̗͓̖ ̡̹̬̜͎̯̞y͞e̦͖̳͓̹͟t̺̳̦?̜"ͅ Wtuefvk asks, "̩͖I͇̠͈̤̘͈ͅt̗̙̫͎̖̲̣'͈̲͉̙͖̙s͍͇͉͚̫̥͠ ͏͙̙̺j͈͜ư̪̯̬̭s̲̪͍͉͙t̡͚ ̱̳̼̜͈̝̕a̮̼͜ͅ ̜͚̣̥͞m͕̞͙͟e̙͍t̥t̲̥̟̟̜͎ͅḙ̺r̷͙̖̭̪̙̮ ͇̤̫͟ͅòf̦̬̩̜̫̜ ̩̪̟̫̬̻̤͟t̡̩̪̩im̜̗͙̭̕e̢͕̘̞ͅ ͎̟͎b̢̤e̶͇f̧͎̲̘͇̺̪ọ̸̗̺̲̲̣̹r͍̘̪ḙ ̬̝̘͔y̪̺o̕u͚̖̣̖͖͓ ͇̲̝͙b̰̲͇r̀e͇a̻̱͈̲̦̪ḳ̪̮͘,̡̼̙̣͇̟ ̮̪̹̤n͡ow̯͉͠,̶͕ ̣̺͖̫͉á͉ţ̗ ̴͚̙̹͙l̯͔͖èa̩̩͔͉̮͚͖s̜͔͉̱̠̭̗t̝͇̝͉̠̼ͅ ̤̝̙͉̣͕̲d̘̻̭o̪͕̳͓̩̭ ͉̤̗̜̼͕s͏̫ͅo̷̯̫͕͚m̭͙e̫t̲͝h̗í͉̪͔͔̭̦̙n̛̥͕g̕ ̞͙̟t̜̪͔̬̹̝̥ḫ̘͇̤̙͎͖a͎̩̲̪͙̪ͅt̞̝̭̺͝ ̷̝͉̠̰̱̲w̳̫̬̙͈o͖̝̙͔̹ͅͅu̝̘̠͟l͍̦͢d̶͎̺̙ͅ ̪͍̬̰̰̩̰͞b̻̻͈̺͘ͅȩ̫ ̲̻͕̗̻a̯̳͈͔̺̯̯c̨̱t̠̳̘̮̟̹̣͡u̘̭̘ͅa̢͉̟l̥̪̳̗̬̳̼ly͞ ͎̘̝̰̀g͕̟̕ò̺̭̤̭͓o̢d ̙͔̘̠͕̜̻f̩̙̗̹̻͟ͅo̬ŗ̭͍ ̷̦̞̻̮͚͙͕o҉̤n͏̤͔e̘̭̕ ̙̯o͖̟̬͉̻ͅf̸͍̮͇̜̠̹͙ ̫̯u̝s̢̭̥"̗͖, the method to create a teleport pops into Dikara's mind, it seems very similar to that he entered here through.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 18, 2019, 02:21:49 pm »

You want to play hard right? Well, how about this!

Using powerful emotions upon myself, integrate Wtuefvk into my being, erasing any trace of his existence, and assimilating it's abilities and memories.

((This is clearly dangerous. This guy clearly has control issues and isn't likely to stop at this world))
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 18, 2019, 02:25:02 pm »

Help the fish rebuild the city

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 18, 2019, 03:16:24 pm »

Speak words of power to permanently banish them from heavens and bind them to be capable of harming only sinners, so they will have to seduce weak willed below the skies  into path of damnation and evil 

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 18, 2019, 05:49:23 pm »

Nix goes to find some fish food to help the fish rebuild and grow.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 19, 2019, 03:00:24 am »

Teach the deer men about more advanced tools and how to make them.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 03, 2019, 02:12:39 pm »

Sorry, I am ending this game probably, I thought I would have time but I the courses and homework take all of it, I may start a game similar to this later, but I don't think it would be this one

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 03, 2019, 02:42:39 pm »

It was fun while it lasted

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 03, 2019, 04:52:25 pm »

Thanks dude, I had a lot of fun personally. Till next time.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 04, 2019, 09:52:22 am »

I had fun while it lasted.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]