Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: Tehom- God like RTD  (Read 26416 times)

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tehom- God like RTD
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2019, 04:21:00 pm »

Dekiara feels a surge of rage coming from his soul. His creations aren't as great as he wanted them to be! Abelon had to be a majestic creature.

"Then I shall have my fun, world"

Through hatred, fear and anger mutate the creature into an Eldritch being of pure hatred and terror, with unlimited hunger and determination. It shall hunt Earth, Sea, Sky and Space.

((Those were some bad rolls. I hope that when it comes to mutate my son into an Eldritch abominatlon, the dice shall be nicer))
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2019, 06:48:56 pm »

Nix whimpers sadly, and decides to help the Snowmen build their society directly. Carefully licking certain buildings and structures to make sure they're harder and less prone to melting.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2019, 08:36:00 am »

Turn 5
Dr. Bob gazes at his continent and he feels that its as good as he's gonna get, so he sets about adding life to it, but he only had one cactus so he'd have to do something else and he pulls from his pockets a bunch of plastic trees and bushes, then spreads them all over the continent that he decides to name it Sponge Land.

And so on the brown yellow ground of Sponge Land green rose  to the sky as Dr.Bob made a jungle of plastic, from the massive sakoya trees to the tiny dwarf willow and many other, even some that didn't have names before, trees and bushes of all shapes and sizes had a plastic representation on the land now.

Fishra speeds up the growth of the plants by increasing their efficiency in gaining energy from the water, and by using her fins to gently move some of the water around, so new water reaches the plants

Your body glow green as you inspect the plants made by your creation, you see that they were inefficient at gaining energy from the water as making them more efficient would have taken too much energy to create, you decide to help by making the process better, your green glow touches the plants and they morph into plants that grow faster and more efficiently, but sadly it means they compete more on energy, if too big of a group of them is close then the weaker will not be able to extract they needs from the waters and die, but for your fishes it is enough, and the worry about food has somewhat silenced.

Empyrean will gouge out of one of his eyes and throw it to the sky, the world needs light to be more beautiful.

As your hand get closer to your eye you feel a force pushing it away, but your will not let your own flesh to stop your will and you push even harder and get your fingers around the crystal on your head and pull back, as you hold what you used to find beauty with and now will show beauty to the rest of the world it begins to glow brighter and brighter, you decide to not install this light directly above you for it  increasing radiance but throw it above an empty patch of sea, as it get to the top of it arc the crystal stops, a light not seen before spread across and around the new sun a sphere of blinding light is set, dipping below the waters at it lowest point, and now the world could be seen in greater celerity then ever before.

Dekiara feels a surge of rage coming from his soul. His creations aren't as great as he wanted them to be! Abelon had to be a majestic creature.

"Then I shall have my fun, world"

Through hatred, fear and anger mutate the creature into an Eldritch being of pure hatred and terror, with unlimited hunger and determination. It shall hunt Earth, Sea, Sky and Space.

((Those were some bad rolls. I hope that when it comes to mutate my son into an Eldritch abominatlon, the dice shall be nicer))
2,(1v3)

((I have no idea how you got such a bad luck))
Strings shoots from the snake into it abominable creation, trying to grant it strength, but as they hit the waters in it they just wrap around their similar already in the beast, it form now more defined by more strings around it edges but in mannerism it are all the same.

As before the creature try to strike at the fishes below the seas and as before it fails, now that the  biggest of them are capable of creation a temporary barrier is made preventing the flying monstrosity of reaching their smaller kins in the first place.

Nix whimpers sadly, and decides to help the Snowmen build their society directly. Carefully licking certain buildings and structures to make sure they're harder and less prone to melting.

Sadden that the creation of servants for his people failed, Nix decide to help them himself, hardening their structures and protecting them from melting, at the start the snowmen are a bit confused, but as they understand their father's actions they celebrate with joy, more houses are built as those from the tunnels rise to live above the ice with their brothers, and a large main structure is built in the middle of the bastion to serve as the center of the snow civilization and a temple to their great maker, and as light shine for the first time in this world of water, the bastion and it's inhabitants stand strong.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2019, 08:48:45 am »

"You are unworthy to be my son" Says Dekiara, looking at his failure. Then he sees the fish, and a thought crosses his mind.

Through the emotions of adoration and ecstasy, guide a large group of fish to the deepest parts of the ocean. If that fails, explore the deepest part of the ocean myself, and see what I can find.

Looking at the light, Dekiara grunts. He doesn't like this thing. Too shiny.

((Seriously, I'm not going to deal with that bird. Let it be someone elses trouble, before it attacks me))
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 09:03:30 am by Kakaluncha »
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2019, 01:03:41 pm »

"And then there was light, and it was BEATIFUL.."

Grant the White Roses the ability to grow indefinitely in size by absorbing the light of the Empyrean Sun. An aesthetic pleasing solution for the Blood Rot problem.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2019, 01:14:55 pm »

With the food problem nearly settled, Fishra heads towards the surface and, noticing the newly created sun, tries to give some of her plants the ability to use the sun’s energy as well as the water they’ve been using. She does this with 5 plants closer to the surface to see if this can even work

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2019, 05:17:46 pm »

The Snowmen were thriving, and this was good. Nix decided to leave for a bit, exploring some of the other landmasses that his brethren gods must have made. Which naturally meant going in a random direction.

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2019, 05:39:38 am »

After seeing the plastic forest rises in Sponge Land, Dr. Bob decided that it needed some animals, but the only ones he had available were made of plastic, so he just scattered them all over the continent and hoped they would come to life on there own.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2019, 09:34:02 am »

Turn 6
"You are unworthy to be my son" Says Dekiara, looking at his failure. Then he sees the fish, and a thought crosses his mind.

Through the emotions of adoration and ecstasy, guide a large group of fish to the deepest parts of the ocean. If that fails, explore the deepest part of the ocean myself, and see what I can find.

Looking at the light, Dekiara grunts. He doesn't like this thing. Too shiny.

((Seriously, I'm not going to deal with that bird. Let it be someone elses trouble, before it attacks me))
3 (Roll d4 to decide to what god besides you the beast goes, 1=Empyrean)

Disappointed at his creation, Dekiara decides to use other's creation, his voice goes to a group of fishes below and order them to go deep into the bottom of the sea, as they do so he watches what they see and hear into their mind, they go deep passing past other fishes communities and their water-plants, then they stops somewhere in the depth claiming that deeper then that their bodies will survive no more, but they do see some fishes in there, with one last look at his creation and the new sun Dekiara decides to go there himself.

The beast, maybe understanding it creator's will or maybe hating the light themselves, flies towards the sun.

"And then there was light, and it was BEATIFUL.."

Grant the White Roses the ability to grow indefinitely in size by absorbing the light of the Empyrean Sun. An aesthetic pleasing solution for the Blood Rot problem.

As light from Empyrean's other eye shine on the roses they start to grow and never stop, those  infected grow faster then the infection kills them and the others grow even faster then that, but as they grow the difference between them shows more, the larger are much larger then the smaller, as the colors show up more the difference between them is clearer and as they grow their shapes have more time to diverge, they are all roses, but almost non is like those you planted.

With the food problem nearly settled, Fishra heads towards the surface and, noticing the newly created sun, tries to give some of her plants the ability to use the sun’s energy as well as the water they’ve been using. She does this with 5 plants closer to the surface to see if this can even work

Maybe it's because this sun is not of her's making, maybe it's because the seas are already filled with plant-life or maybe it's just bad lack or planning, but those plants stay as they were, getting no energy from the light, after Fishera's attempt you notice that a field of roses is growing in her direction, the fishes close to the surface try to build some sort of hammock/bed but fail to prevent it from sinking to the bottom.

The Snowmen were thriving, and this was good. Nix decided to leave for a bit, exploring some of the other landmasses that his brethren gods must have made. Which naturally meant going in a random direction.
(Roll d4 to decide to what god besides you you get: 4=Dr.Bob)

Nix looks around and find the giant Sponge Land that crashed into side of his iceberg and decides that this is as good a direction as any, as he goes above it the yellow brown of the sponge is quickly replaced by the green of plastic trees, from large to small this land is covered by a huge jungle of plastic with more trees then could ever be named, but as you looks deeper you see that life don't exist much in this lands.

After seeing the plastic forest rises in Sponge Land, Dr. Bob decided that it needed some animals, but the only ones he had available were made of plastic, so he just scattered them all over the continent and hoped they would come to life on there own.

Dr.Bob spread around plastic creatures, again from big to small from giant dinosaurs to tiny ants a verity of color is added to this world, at starts it also seems like they all come to life, every creature you see is flying, walking, running, eating and other things life do, but then he notice something, the world is quit relatively to all the life in it, after some experiments you find out that those creatures aren't alive all the time, only when he looks at them they live and as he gazes at other direction they return to be lifeless plastic.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2019, 09:45:35 am »

Fishra noticed the sheer size of the roses, and tries to use the stems and leaves of some of them to help the fish make the hammock/bed

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2019, 10:09:26 am »

Dekiara mutates the fish into monsters and abominations through hatred, rage, grief, and terror. They shall use their powers to expand silently in the depths, unnoticed by the other gods.

"Now that this has been dealt with, let's seek what is beyond the Dephts!"

Dekiara cautiosly explore the deeps.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2019, 10:48:54 am »

Empyrean will take a Infected Rose and force feed it to the great Demon Bird. None shall harm his light.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2019, 05:14:08 pm »

Feeling lonely in this new land, Nix whined and barked, until the trees themselves were awoken and given thought.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2019, 07:45:28 am »

Upon noticing the plastic animals only being alive when watched, Dr. Bob set out to make them alive all the time.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2019, 11:42:16 am »

Turn 7
Fishra noticed the sheer size of the roses, and tries to use the stems and leaves of some of them to help the fish make the hammock/bed

Fishare takes some of the roses leaves and build a raft from them, from the buttom of which she hangs with the stems another leaves to be used for resting, her fishes learns from her and use a few other roses to do the same, in the end a large area of water is coverd with this first underwater sttelment, blocking light from getting in.

Dekiara mutates the fish into monsters and abominations through hatred, rage, grief, and terror. They shall use their powers to expand silently in the depths, unnoticed by the other gods.

"Now that this has been dealt with, let's seek what is beyond the Dephts!"

Dekiara cautiosly explore the deeps.

3(5v4)

Dekiara terror pulsate through the water and mutates the fishes in body and mind, only the bigger ones are able to resist the rage in their mind and the forces on their bodies and prepare to attack back, but the smaller ones do not, their mind filled with hatred and their body twists, become more elongated and with many strings forming on their skin, those defend Dekiara with vigor as the those who didn't change are unwilling to harm their kin at start, but as those mutated strike without mercy they understand the necessity, the fight continue in your side and it seems that by number and surprise your creation gains the upper hand.

He leaves the battlefield and keep diving down, seeing a few more groups of fishes looking different then those closer to the surface, more adapt to the depth, non approaches him and even those groups start to disappear the farther down he goes.

Empyrean will take a Infected Rose and force feed it to the great Demon Bird. None shall harm his light.
3(Roll d3 to decide which of the 3 other gods it will go to=1- Fishra)

Empyrean staff the dying rose into the beast to the sounds of it cries and yell and you feel it resistance drop, as you let go the creature fall barely catches itself before touching the water, it flight seems less coordinated then before and it seems to be afraid from the infection as it turns the water in it body red, the beast still alive but it flies to another direction looking for food.

Feeling lonely in this new land, Nix whined and barked, until the trees themselves were awoken and given thought.

As the sounds of barking spreads through the forest so did life and thought, plants have started to understand their surrounding and learn it, but soon the excitement of discovery was overshadowed with hate to the plastic animals that consume them, the plants have learned how to move and they use this new power to attack their predators and try to take over Sponge Land.

Upon noticing the plastic animals only being alive when watched, Dr. Bob set out to make them alive all the time.
6(6v6)

You look into your pocket and find "life spray", odd you forget you had it but that not important, you spray your animals with the spray and it seems to work, but it seems that some where sprayed too much as they begin to grow, ant in the size of horses and horses in the size of trees begin to pop up on this continent, which seems appropriate as the plastic plants begin to attack the animals.

The first fights are long and bloody, the plants are on average still larger and more numerous even with some animals growth but animals are more use to movement and built in a way more fitting to a fight, but as for this time no clear winner is found.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 12:08:53 pm by Rockeater »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13