Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: Tehom- God like RTD  (Read 26455 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Tehom- God like RTD
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2019, 12:28:53 pm »

Grind a bone flower into dust, and mix it with water. Creating crystals.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2019, 01:00:54 pm »

Quick question, can we create dimensions?
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2019, 01:19:40 pm »

Quick question, can we create dimensions?
How it would work? how people access it?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2019, 01:39:05 pm »

How it would work? how people access it?

I was thinking of a Dream Dimension, which would be accessible to mortals during sleep. Gods would be able to enter it, just like that.

That way, if any god wanted to grant a mandate or influence a specific mortal or send a warming, they could just go to the Dream Dimension and send trippy messages.

It also goes with my Sphere. Dreams are the source of many  emotions.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2019, 01:54:03 pm »

I am fine with that.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2019, 03:32:44 pm »

Fishra notices the weird bird beast and tries to trap in an impenetrable bubble for study
(How much do our gods know? Does Fishra know about what’s happening deeper down?)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2019, 04:30:38 pm »

(How much do our gods know? Does Fishra know about what’s happening deeper down?)
I will say no on what happens there, all gods know of all other gods and recognise them, and they know on their location and large/influantial unless they go to extreame location like deep down, so you know on the roses and the continents for example but notthe infection for being relativly local for example.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2019, 04:53:19 pm »

Dekiara decides to leave a few strings here and then decides to go deeper. Suddenly, he has an idea.

Use the emotions of LOVE and ecstasy on the darkness, and have several children who will explore Beyond the Depths. They shall be called the Seekers

((Don't mind me rule 34'ing the ocean, it's all natural))
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 09:35:06 am by Kakaluncha »

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2019, 05:49:23 pm »

Nix growls menacingly, at both the trees and the animals. STOP. FIGHTING.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2019, 07:35:23 am »

"Whats up with people coming over and messing with my sponge, I don't go around and fuck with other peoples stuff."
Use some magic crap to remove the plants and trees ability to move.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2019, 10:33:52 am »

Turn 8
Grind a bone flower into dust, and mix it with water. Creating crystals.

Now that non will interfere him, Empyrean decides to make crystals, first he takes one of his flowers and grind it, then he spread the dust that formed into the water which forms a semi transparent white goop, finally he takes a globe of this goop and squeeze it between his hand until it hardens, what forms is a clear crystal the size of his eye, after observing the crystal and determining it beauty Empyrean makes more of those in various sizes.

Fishra notices the weird bird beast and tries to trap in an impenetrable bubble for study

As the beast attempt to dive down the ocean in front of it harden like concrete, and as it tries to rise again water rise above it and traps it, but the bird won't give up, it strikes the walls of it prison again and again with those walls staying still, in the end the bird is too weak to hold itself and collapse into a combination of strings and red water trapped inside the bubble.

Dekiara decides to leave a few strings here and then decides to go up. Suddenly the mightiest of ideas strikes him.

Use the emotions of LOVE and ecstasy on the darkness, and have several children who will explore Beyond the Depths. They shall be called the Seekers

((Don't mind me rule 34'ing the ocean, it's all natural))

Around Dekiara his strings start to form bodies of water around them, snakes similar in form to Dekira but smaller, all eager to see what the water hides, they starts to go down and spread out looking for anything of interest, all seems well but as they go Dekira notices that although they could go as deep as they will they could not go higher then the depth that he is now.

Spoiler: continued battle (click to show/hide)

Nix growls menacingly, at both the trees and the animals. STOP. FIGHTING.

Both sides of the battle stops, some from fear and some from respect, and looks to you and start calling to Nix, from both groups some call him to be judge between them and some call for the taking the plants away from this land, but most plants call him to defend his creation, themselves, in front their enemies, and most animals curse him for intervening in the way this lands works, all is noise until:

"Whats up with people coming over and messing with my sponge, I don't go around and fuck with other peoples stuff."
Use some magic crap to remove the plants and trees ability to move.

As life on this sponge stops to look at the dog's head Dr.Bob magic away the plants ability to move, after all is done it seems to have mostly works, plants can't walk no more and only can move some of branches and even that slowly, as the animals start notice this they return to what life should have been, with the occasional dodge from a branch.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2019, 10:59:44 am »

try to determine if the red water has any differences other than color between it and normal water.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2019, 12:34:38 pm »

Empyrean will use the crystals and the light of the sun to create an Observatory, so that he may be able to turn his only eye towards the outermost edges of existence.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 01:51:48 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2019, 01:21:25 pm »

Dekiara rushes to devour the normal fish and absorb their magical abilities. Meanwhile, the Deep Ones and the Seekers escape and hide to repopulate in their sectors.

Having dealt with the fish, an odd fealing of panic strikes Dekiara. He feels one of his creations is compromised. Dekiara goes to the surface and starts looking for Abelon
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 10:54:23 am by Kakaluncha »

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2019, 01:37:35 pm »

Dekiara rushes to devour the normal fish and absorb their magical abilities. Meanwhile, the Deep Ones and the Seekers escape and hide to repopulate in their sectors.

Having dealt with the fish, an odd fealing of panic strikes Dekiara. He feels one of his creations is compromised.

Search for Abelon, acoss the surface. Use the water to grow twice as big
Too many actions, you couldb't grow at this time and the search would be partial.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13