Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: Tehom- God like RTD  (Read 26068 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Tehom- God like RTD
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2019, 06:28:37 pm »

Nix whines sadly, and goes off exploring a new territory. After picking up a semi-sapient tree as a souvenir.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2019, 06:31:28 pm »

Nix whines sadly, and goes off exploring a new territory. After picking up a semi-sapient tree as a souvenir.
(To be fair, they might still be sapient, just less able to move. Movement does not always correlate to salience. The plants were just restricted in movement, it said nothing about getting rid of thoughts)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2019, 07:09:42 pm »

(To be fair, they might still be sapient, just less able to move. Movement does not always correlate to salience. The plants were just restricted in movement, it said nothing about getting rid of thoughts)
True, they only moved because you got a 6.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2019, 04:55:19 am »

Too many actions, you couldb't grow at this time and the search would be partial.

Fixed
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2019, 09:44:04 am »

Nix whines sadly
"I feel bad now, making the floating dog head sad."

After feeling bad about hurting the dog head's feelings Dr. Bob goes back to what he was doing, which was....           making a...        race of sentient....          potatoes beans rocks everything creatures that look similar to himself...          Yeah that'll work he makes a race of sentient creatures in his image out of sand and some other stuff.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2019, 01:50:06 pm »

Is it still joinable ?

Name : sprinkled chariot
Form : brass chariot shining with blinding light and leaving trail of blessed water where it rides
Goal : Punishing evildoers and creatures of darkness

Ride around the sky shining around warning  evildoers with bright light 

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2019, 01:56:16 pm »

Is it still joinable ?

Form : brass chariot shining with blinding light and leaving trail of blessed water where it rides

Yes but you can't do an action in the turn you come.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2019, 02:06:32 pm »

Welp

* furiosly does not take any action 

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2019, 03:10:21 pm »

Is it still joinable ?

Welcome to the Infinite Seas

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2019, 08:08:11 am »

Turn 9
From where the brightest light touches the the water rise and shine sprinkled chariot of brass and light and holy water, raiding around the sky.
---------------------------------------------------

try to determine if the red water has any differences other than color between it and normal water.

Fishra looks into the red waters and feels chill run down her body, after breaking their ingredients apart she discovers the water are red because a mix of her fishes blood and parts of the bone roses, worse then that she discover it is dangerous for all life, it consumes organic material and creates more of itself in the process and also weaken the life-force of non organic life.

Empyrean will use the crystals and the light of the sun to create an Observatory, so that he may be able to turn his only eye towards the outermost edges of existence.

Empyrean place the crystals in a row like lenses, looking into the edge of the world, he see the edge of where the light shine always expending as light going farther away, beyond that light Empyrean see darkness darker then those you saw before the you made the sun, so dark he can't tell what is there, but he see something else, creatures of pure black trying to run back the shadows, many small crab like things swimming away from the light.

Dekiara rushes to devour the normal fish and absorb their magical abilities. Meanwhile, the Deep Ones and the Seekers escape and hide to repopulate in their sectors.

Having dealt with the fish, an odd fealing of panic strikes Dekiara. He feels one of his creations is compromised. Dekiara goes to the surface and starts looking for Abelon
(Dekiara=1vNormal fishes=1)

Dekiara rises from the depth, trying to help his creation, attacking the large fishes trying to destroy them, as the battle goes it seems both sides weren't fully prepared for the force of the other, as although the mutated fishes escaped no side gain any advancement in the fight.
(I made the repopulation a hidden roll thing, if you think it should be a consent like the plants growth or something else tell.)

(roll 1d2 to detirmine if goes to Fishra or Empyrean: 2=Empyrean)
(I assume you want to go in a direction of a god, if not then say, but in that case you will probably see mainly water)

Nix pick up a sakoya tree and fly to look at the sun, when he gets closer he sees that the sun is much smaller then he thought but is just so extremely bright, looking around it he see a giant field of large roses, lastly he sees another god, a giant of feathers and light looking far into the distance using crystals as lenses.

Nix whines sadly
"I feel bad now, making the floating dog head sad."

After feeling bad about hurting the dog head's feelings Dr. Bob goes back to what he was doing, which was....           making a...        race of sentient....          potatoes beans rocks everything creatures that look similar to himself...          Yeah that'll work he makes a race of sentient creatures in his image out of sand and some other stuff.

Dr.Bob pulls a box of colorful plado out of his pockets and starts making companions to the dog head, trying to make them similar to the head Dr.Bob encounter some difficulties as the head in getting away and he forgot a bit how a dog head looks so he continue to make heads of what he thinks are dog's head, all are flying heads at least, but as the lasts are formed they seems less like dogs and more like random animals going past Dr.Bob when he was working on them, all those heads now fly besides Nix.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2019, 08:41:10 am »

Fishra tries to destroy the red water by throwing it into the void of space, never to return

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2019, 09:57:33 am »

Empyrean will attempt to shine light in the creatures. Using the crystals to amplify his natural powers.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 11, 2019, 10:52:29 am »

((It's fine, thanks for explaining))

Dekiara decides to try something new. Using every inch of his power, he starts to create another place, one where mortals can unleash their imagination, but only in their sleep. This will help with future plans gifting emotions to the mortals.

Create the Dream Dimention
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2019, 10:58:19 am »

((It's fine, thanks for explaining))

Dekiara decides to try something new. Using every inch of his power, he starts to create another place, one where mortals can unleash their imagination, but only in their sleep. This will help with future plans gifting emotions to the mortals.

Create the Dream Dimention
Question, will this be in the deep, or a non physical place?, Both?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2019, 11:49:51 am »

"I wonder if the floating dog head will like the army of floating heads I made for it?"

Now that Dr. Bob had finished the army of heads, he set out to make his next thing and this thing was to make a race of people that looked like Dr. Bob but proportional to everything else in Sponge Land.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13