Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: Tehom- God like RTD  (Read 26056 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tehom- God like RTD
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2019, 05:09:51 am »

Ok, I was starting to think this died. I’m relieved it’s still around

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2019, 09:42:29 am »

((First time I write something like that, so suggestions and critisim are welcome))
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Turn 1
Empyrean will pluck one of his feathers and plant them, his creations will need a home. And hopefully, it will bloom into a white rose of bone.
As the feathers touch the water they begin to reshape themselves, first they grow roots, a huge layer of plant roots is created below the plants guaranteeing that the feather will not separate from each other, and then the real beauty begin, the feather's rachis rounded and thicken, each of the feather's barbs grow long, on each of them grow a pure white rose flower and many leafs and thorns, the area become a white field of roses.

Fishra sheds a few of her scales, which grow into creatures not unlike herself, these are given wills of their own. Once this is done, she forms autotrophic organisms from the water, these will produce energy by breaking water molecules near them, using the energy that once held the molecules together, to grow themselves. These autotrophs can hopefully be safely eaten by her other creations
As the scales that Fishra shed grow from the waters around the they begin to resemble her more, first their shape change to be roughly similar to that of their maker, then they get scales of their own, and finally more intricate details like the face and mind of them form, non of them are larger then her, but all are large and colorful.

Now that the fishes are done, Fishra makes their food, this is an easy job of ordering the water molecules to form to the needed shape, after she made enough of those to feed her creation and then some she look back at her fishy creation and notice something, they shed their scales as well, and from them grow more fishes, and so they shed their scales, and even more fishes grow, much more fishes in smaller and smaller sizes come, and they all try to eat from the autotrophic organisms, in the end very few of those reminds and it will take them very long time to grow back to past numbers, and as no food is left there, the fishes spread across the endless waters looking for things to eat, a few rise close to the surface and find the field of roses, and begin to nibble at it roots.

Nix howled until a large part of the water froze, creating an icy landmass that was stable and un-melting.
As the howl get to the waters below, they started to slow down and crystallites, it starts small but the area of the frozen water grows fast until in the end a continent size iceberg is formed on the waters.

Dr. Bob digs around in his pockets for a bit before finally throwing some random stuff down into the ocean, hoping that it creates land with mountains and valleys.
Dr.Bob pocket were filled with land, and when this land touched the waters it grew to a large landmass of mountains and valleys, but they weren't well connected to each other, and when a large group of fishes swam pass they all splintered apart into many small islands, each more stable then the original continent, but ungrounded and floating around each other.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2019, 09:50:51 am »

(How are the roses getting energy? Is there a start.)
Fishra tries again, making plants that live in water with long stems and lots of leaves. When the leaves fall, they will grow new plants
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 06:42:57 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2019, 10:09:01 am »

Air and water.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2019, 11:37:16 am »

What is your name? Dekiara

What is your form? A large grey serpent composed of large strings and ropes, which are always moving.

What is your goal? To grant the gift of emotions
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2019, 12:41:54 pm »

Empyrean will grant the Roses the ability to spread their seeds into the wind so that they may spread across the world and bloom once again once their life is over. Circles of life, death, and rebirth are the most beautiful after all.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2019, 06:33:28 pm »

Nix licks up the snow and forms a bunch of sentient snowmen, the first of his children.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2019, 07:42:05 am »

Dr. Bob gazes upon the islands he created and realizes they are lifeless, so he aims to rectify this by pulling a small potted cactus from his pocket and placing it on a random island and calling that good.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2019, 12:32:02 pm »

So, can I post actions or I have to wait until next turn?
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2019, 12:53:34 pm »

So, can I post actions or I have to wait until next turn?
Wait until next turn, your god will spawn in this turn

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2019, 05:49:35 pm »

Turn 2

On the surface of the waters many ropes and strings were forming and tangling into each other, Dekiara has entered reality.
---------------------------
Fishra tries again, making plants that live in water with long stems and lots of leaves. When the leaves fall, they will grow new plants
Fishra, seeing how fishes that creates more fishes are too much for her previous food idea, decided that plants would reproduce in the same way may work better, from her greener shaded scales grow the first stems, and from them grew the first leaves, and as those fell, new stems grew, like that huge swats of the waters were covered by the plants, as this new source of food grew abundant, the fishes started returning to where they maker been.

Empyrean will grant the Roses the ability to spread their seeds into the wind so that they may spread across the world and bloom once again once their life is over. Circles of life, death, and rebirth are the most beautiful after all.
As Empyrean's light touched his creation, their death ceased to mean end, their death became the start of a new life, the few roses that their roots were completely consumed by the fishes were those who died first, their seeds carried by the gentle winds to the edge of the field and new life rose from them, although they were  different from they predecessors, some bigger some smaller some in another color, all barely noticeable now, but with time very few would look like the original roses.

Nix licks up the snow and forms a bunch of sentient snowmen, the first of his children.
The snow is cold and a bit salty oddly enough, but that not important, from the licked snow the forms of man grow, although maybe it wasn't cold enough and most of the shapes collapse on themselves before the man are complete, and even those who survive have parts of them melt off with them trying to build themselves back, in the end very few snowman survive and they all try to dig themselves a colder place to live at and new part to replace those that fell.

Dr. Bob gazes upon the islands he created and realizes they are lifeless, so he aims to rectify this by pulling a small potted cactus from his pocket and placing it on a random island and calling that good.
Dr.Bob look in his pockets and couldn't find a small potted cactus, only a medium size one, this seems to cause a problem as the few first islands that Dr.Bob tries to put the plant on become unbalanced or start to sink, instead of checking if he was just unlucky with his choices Dr.Bob decide to simply tie a float to the island he putted the plant on, which seem to solve the problem. 

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2019, 06:06:43 pm »

Fishra swims around the oceans, observing her creations to make sure both creations thrive

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2019, 06:34:22 pm »

Nix blows a gentle breeze around the surviving snowmen, giving them an even colder bastion from which to live.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2019, 10:08:09 pm »

Empyrean will grab a nearby fish, and feed its blood to the original White Rose. Thus creating the Bloody Rose, the next step in his quest to purify the land of imperfections.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2019, 05:06:48 am »

Dekiara looks around for a seconds, admiring what is, and what isn't yet. Then they notice the snowmen, who are trying to survive.

"That isn't good..."

In a surge of empathy, two strings detach themselves from Dekiara, and attach themselves to the snowmen. They are granted fear towards any kind of heat, and joy towards cold. This way, they are more likely to survive.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13