Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: Tehom- God like RTD  (Read 26060 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tehom- God like RTD
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2019, 06:06:56 am »

Dr. Bob realizes that tiny islands kind of suck, so he set about to make a massive continent by pulling a big sponge out of his pocket and throwing it into the water, then just kind of sits there waiting for a continent to forum.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2019, 10:01:13 am »

Turn 3
Fishra swims around the oceans, observing her creations to make sure both creations thrive
First Fishra sees her plants, they grow well and spread across the sea, limited in their spread only by Empyream roses which they came in contact with.

Then she looked for her fishes, many returned from their search as no food was found out there, but still many didn't return, and as she traveled farther away she saw how desperate were their situation, trying to eat lands other created and diving deeper and deeper into the ocean looking for something that isn't water.

Nix blows a gentle breeze around the surviving snowmen, giving them an even colder bastion from which to live.
As the cool breeze hit the ground a bastion of ice is formed around the snowmen, the partially melted  snow freeze into ice inside and the snowmen need no longer to rebuild themselves, many built their houses in the underground tunnels they dug but some used the ice to build their building above ground, another thing they tried to do is to build more snowmen, but that only succeeded a few times when they used what was half built before.

Empyrean will grab a nearby fish, and feed its blood to the original White Rose. Thus creating the Bloody Rose, the next step in his quest to purify the land of imperfections.
Empyrean pick up a near by fish and poke a hole into it, it's red blood fall on the first rose and turn it red, then the stem turn red, then the roots, and then it disintegrate, the red illness spread slowly through the field, consuming the roses in its wake.

Dekiara looks around for a seconds, admiring what is, and what isn't yet. Then they notice the snowmen, who are trying to survive.

"That isn't good..."

In a surge of empathy, two strings detach themselves from Dekiara, and attach themselves to the snowmen. They are granted fear towards any kind of heat, and joy towards cold. This way, they are more likely to survive.

The strings traveled over the seas and into the ice cold bastion with the goal of granting fear and joy to those living inside, as the strings got in, the cold started effecting them, they became weaker and eventually stopped, later found by some snowmen to be used in the process of building.

Dr. Bob realizes that tiny islands kind of suck, so he set about to make a massive continent by pulling a big sponge out of his pocket and throwing it into the water, then just kind of sits there waiting for a continent to forum.
The sponge absorbed water and it grew, pushing the islands aside, the float proved itself and the cactus still on top of the island, but there is almost nothing to limit the growth of the sponge, the sponge only stopped growing when it collided the ice continent, the huge sponge continent is filled with massive holes and underground pathways full of waters, but it's a continent alright.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2019, 10:29:50 am »

“Crap that didn’t work” Mutters the snake, angry.

To distract itself, the god decides to make a creation of his own.

Create a six winged bird, who will courageously aid those in need of help. Call him Abelon

Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2019, 10:40:57 am »

Fishra gives her fish the ability to create things on their own, similar to what she is able to do, by giving them some of her divine essence
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 11:05:27 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2019, 10:47:52 am »

Fishra tries to create more plants for her fish to eat, these would be spheres of leaves that travel through the water, when they break, the pieces grow as new plants. She also gives her fish the ability to create things on their own, similar to what she is able to do, by giving them some of her divine essence
I will say that you have to choose one of those, I allowed it in the start because the world was empty and they were very related to each other.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2019, 11:05:57 am »

Fishra tries to create more plants for her fish to eat, these would be spheres of leaves that travel through the water, when they break, the pieces grow as new plants. She also gives her fish the ability to create things on their own, similar to what she is able to do, by giving them some of her divine essence
I will say that you have to choose one of those, I allowed it in the start because the world was empty and they were very related to each other.
I dried. I picked
Fishra gives her fish the ability to create things on their own, similar to what she is able to do, by giving them some of her divine essence

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2019, 11:40:15 am »

Root out the infection. It seems useful.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2019, 06:13:49 pm »

Nix barked the Snow Imps into existence, small playful things that would assist the Snowmen into building more of themselves while also serving as loving pets.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2019, 05:20:46 am »

Dr. Bob is pleased to see the sponge worked out better than he had hopped, but he needed to do something about all the holes filled with water, so he filled them with pocket lint, lots of lint.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2019, 10:07:24 am »

Turn 4
“Crap that didn’t work” Mutters the snake, angry.

To distract itself, the god decides to make a creation of his own.

Create a six winged bird, who will courageously aid those in need of help. Call him Abelon

1,(2v5)

Dekiara looks at his failure and decide to do something else, he tries to create a helper for the life in this world, he detach a couple of his strings and wrap them in air and water in an attempt to create the six winged bird, but this not what happen, the being is only lousy resemble a bird of water with strings defining it edge, the being always change and shift it number of wings and heads and tails, it flight is unrecognized and lackluster.

You try to talk to your creation but it ignores you, instead it dives deep into the ocean trying to catch a fish as prey, but for it bizarre shape and strangeness it isn't able to catch any small fish until one of the bigger fishes repel him, the being circle above the waters again, trying to decide when to strike again.

Hunger grows among the fishes at the outskirts and Fishra decide to give them the power of creation, the purple scales of the great fish and move in all directions, as each of the fishes get touched by one they feel the divine itself touching them and learn the secrets of creation, what they quickly learn afterwards is the energy creation require, only the biggest of them are able to create something of significant without draining themselves completely and even then it is not very large or complex, those that have the plants to eat from create for themselves simple tools and those that don't create simple water plants' but those would take time to grow until they could feed on them.

Root out the infection. It seems useful.

Empyrean pulls away the dying roses in the edge of the growing red circle of death trying to study them, the red parts turn to dust before he is able to look closely at them and the rest looks like an ordinary dying rose, the infection itself isn't stopped by the removal of those roses but it is slowed down it spreading.

Nix barked the Snow Imps into existence, small playful things that would assist the Snowmen into building more of themselves while also serving as loving pets.

As the sound of the bark touches the snow nothing happened, a few of your people looks upward at their maker confused, and he barks again, parts of the snow rises into small heaps but nothing else happen, the snow remain dormant and the people's life continue, building their society.

Dr. Bob is pleased to see the sponge worked out better than he had hopped, but he needed to do something about all the holes filled with water, so he filled them with pocket lint, lots of lint.

Dr.Bob travel from hole to hole, from tunnel to tunnel, and fill them with his pocket lint, and all this time, the sponge doesn't shift or sink, in the end what reminds is a stable landmass of sponge and lint, a bit wet in places where water used to be but a landmass on which life could grow, the sponge also stops growing as it can no longer absorb water.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2019, 11:00:55 am »

Dr. Bob gazes at his continent and he feels that its as good as he's gonna get, so he sets about adding life to it, but he only had one cactus so he'd have to do something else and he pulls from his pockets a bunch of plastic trees and bushes, then spreads them all over the continent that he decides to name it Sponge Land.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2019, 11:23:55 am »

Fishra speeds up the growth of the plants by increasing their efficiency in gaining energy from the water, and by using her fins to gently move some of the water around, so new water reaches the plants

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2019, 03:29:37 pm »

Empyrean will gouge out of one of his eyes and throw it to the sky, the world needs light to be more beautiful.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 04:04:10 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2019, 03:56:20 pm »

Empyrean will attempt to bend the light of the sun and the space of the wolrd, and create a Rose capable of slowing time itself so that he could study the infection. The Chronos Rose.
there is no sun.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13