Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: Tehom- God like RTD  (Read 26071 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tehom- God like RTD
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2019, 12:45:46 pm »

"I wonder if the floating dog head will like the army of floating heads I made for it?"

Now that Dr. Bob had finished the army of heads, he set out to make his next thing and this thing was to make a race of people that looked like Dr. Bob but proportional to everything else in Sponge Land.

((I am not clear about your scale actually, what is your size?))
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2019, 12:54:13 pm »

Question, will this be in the deep, or a non physical place?, Both?

Non physical. Creating it in the deep, could be... I dunno weird? Also, I would like to keep exploring the deeps before doing anything to valuable there. I'm getting a bad vibe about the depths, with the GM stating how dark they are, and the lack of fish is a big no no sign.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2019, 01:32:31 pm »

Just wanted to be clear, also the lack of fish and darkness could just be that
a)you are the first god there,
b)the sun/Empereon’s eye doesn’t produce enough light to shine through the water

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2019, 01:48:25 pm »

Just wanted to be clear, also the lack of fish and darkness could just be that
a)you are the first god there,
b)the sun/Empereon’s eye doesn’t produce enough light to shine through the water

Good points. But I want to avoid meeting Cthulhu unpreapered.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2019, 02:42:54 pm »

"I wonder if the floating dog head will like the army of floating heads I made for it?"

Now that Dr. Bob had finished the army of heads, he set out to make his next thing and this thing was to make a race of people that looked like Dr. Bob but proportional to everything else in Sponge Land.

((I am not clear about your scale actually, what is your size?))
(I'm not sure, I just kind of guess that I'm about the size of a regular human.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2019, 03:49:16 pm »

Create winged  spirits clad in white robes and capable of shooting lasers out of eyes , they  will descend upon oathbreakers, murderers, thiefs and anyone  practicing harmful magic 

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2019, 06:29:02 pm »

((Are the floating animal heads currently where I am, or are they on the way to me? Not sure if my character is currently aware of them.))

Nix barks happily at Empyrean, and helps sniff out whatever the god is looking for.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2019, 06:55:29 pm »

You are aware of them, they are on the way to you, but just behinds you.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 05:51:39 am by Rockeater »
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2019, 12:41:59 pm »

Turn 10
((Sorry on the delay))
--------------
Fishra tries to destroy the red water by throwing it into the void of space, never to return

Fishra pushes the bubble upwards to the void, but she pushes it too hard, the bubble burst on it's way up, spraying the water over the colony, luckily the red water were too diluted when getting to the ocean to effect the fishes, but the rafts under which the settlement hang starting to turn red and consumed by the infection.

Empyrean will attempt to shine light in the creatures. Using the crystals to amplify his natural powers.

As Empyrean aims a powerful beam of light at one of those creatures it dives out of the way, the beam only hitting the edge of it shape, the powerful beam seems to tear away the top layers of darkness from the creature before it dives to the water.

Dekiara decides to try something new. Using every inch of his power, he starts to create another place, one where mortals can unleash their imagination, but only in their sleep. This will help with future plans gifting emotions to the mortals.

Create the Dream Dimention

Dekiara leaves the fishes to their business now that his creation escaped and it doesn't seems like any of them wants to fight back.

Dekiara closes his eyes, looking into the cosmos beyond this dimension looking for a place in which to place the dreams, after deciding on a spot he tries to push out a niche, but as hard as he tries the forces outside push harder and then they pushes more, The god tries to stop them but they don't let go pushing him out of this world, and as Dekiara opens his eyes he feels like something has came back with him.

Dr.Bob tries to make people in his image, but things don't go as planned, the first and only creature you make look as if the creature he tried to make was placed in a food processor and rebuilt by a blind person, Dr.Bob doesn't like this creation, but it seems that non of the animals like it as well as they gather around their maker looking angrily at him.

Create winged  spirits clad in white robes and capable of shooting lasers out of eyes , they  will descend upon oathbreakers, murderers, thiefs and anyone  practicing harmful magic 

As Sprinkled chariot flies around the sky the holy waters left behind him form into the shape of many winged spirits, all flying behind him helping in the creation of their brethren until a massive army of them is formed, and as it done one flies in front of it maker and speaks:"Our lord the just, in this world there are many evil-doers, we may not be aware of them all, and some powerful ones, we could defeat them all but it will take time, how would you have us do so?"

Nix barks happily at Empyrean, and helps sniff out whatever the god is looking for.

Nix smell far into the horizon, he smells the roses close to him, the fishes living around the area, Sponge Land and the iceberg he made, but he feels like something is missing, the smell of the fishes suddenly stops at a certain distance, he can't smell anything beyond some distance, as if this endless world have an end, somewhere far away nothing exist, and he can't un-smell this now.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 12:44:56 pm by Rockeater »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2019, 12:50:24 pm »

Fishra tries to create some Green water to undo the effects of the red water. Fishra pours the Green Water on the red water hoping to get rid of the red water and replace what was lost on the rafts
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 01:16:13 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2019, 01:05:59 pm »

With light and flame
                              With fury and righteousness
                              But with no harm to weak and innocent
                              As for their sake you exist 

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2019, 01:09:07 pm »

The power of the crystals and sun is impressive, but the accuracy is lacking. Empyrean will improve upon the accuracy of the Eye of Empyrean by modifying the crystals to better reflect light.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2019, 01:27:02 pm »

Wait, so what happened to me? It's not really clear

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2019, 01:49:44 pm »

Wait, so what happened to me? It's not really clear
Nothing, you just failed.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2019, 01:53:26 pm »

he feels like something has came back with him.

I meant this part. Has something literally come through a rift, or it's something else?

Time Travel. Is. Pain.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13