Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13

Author Topic: Tehom- God like RTD  (Read 26064 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tehom- God like RTD
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2019, 01:56:19 pm »

he feels like something has came back with him.

I meant this part. Has something literally come through a rift, or it's something else?
Yes, something came but you are not aware of what it is or how it would effect you.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2019, 02:04:06 pm »

((Ok, thanks for explaining))

"I feel like an introduction is in need. Salutations, dear unknown entity. I'm the creature known as Dekiara, (though here they might consider me as a divinity). I'm the protector of the seas, keeping dangers out of the waters and saving does who deserve it"

Infuse my words with all positive emotions pronuncable, and allow the creature to have a sense of security with me. If the creature tries to devour my being, blast it with pure A P A T H Y, until it loses the will to exist

Oh god oh fak
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2019, 05:36:11 pm »

Nix whimpered, partly in confusion and partly in fear. Wanting there to be less of the Nothing, Nix barks something, ANYTHING into existence, within the void.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2019, 04:29:43 am »

"Oh god, what have I created, how could it have gone so wrong, its so horrible I must destroy it!"
Grab the horrible creature and use any means necessary to throw it into THE SUN!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 23, 2019, 09:16:59 am »

Turn 11

With light and flame
                              With fury and righteousness
                              But with no harm to weak and innocent
                              As for their sake you exist 

"As you command master" The Spirits spread across the skies and sea, moving in many directions trying to get to the evil-doers of the world.

Fishra tries to create some Green water to undo the effects of the red water. Fishra pours the Green Water on the red water hoping to get rid of the red water and replace what was lost on the rafts

Foam rises from the roses constructing the city and mixes into the water, turning them green, and as those water get to the consumed part of the city they negate the effect of the red water and leave the plants unharmed, the plants then start to regrow to their former position, crisis averted and the city celebrate.

From above seen a large group creatures clad in white robes flying toward the city, they eyes glow red.

The power of the crystals and sun is impressive, but the accuracy is lacking. Empyrean will improve upon the accuracy of the Eye of Empyrean by modifying the crystals to better reflect light.

Empyrean tries to improve the accuracy of the Eye of Empyrean, chaning the crystals and checking how light refelect from them. but it seems to not do as you wanted, this time the shot misses a large creature with many tenticales, some of the creatures seems explode outward.

Several of robe wearing cretures come towards you from above, their eyes are glowing red

((Ok, thanks for explaining))

"I feel like an introduction is in need. Salutations, dear unknown entity. I'm the creature known as Dekiara, (though here they might consider me as a divinity). I'm the protector of the seas, keeping dangers out of the waters and saving does who deserve it"

Infuse my words with all positive emotions pronuncable, and allow the creature to have a sense of security with me. If the creature tries to devour my being, blast it with pure A P A T H Y, until it loses the will to exist

Oh god oh fak

The sprit seems relived and secure with those words, after looking around for a short time the spirit seems suddenly more tense and speak to Dekiara:"Greetings Protector of the seas, my maker the ruler of the high waters extends his offer of friendship and request of help from you.[color]"

Nix whimpered, partly in confusion and partly in fear. Wanting there to be less of the Nothing, Nix barks something, ANYTHING into existence, within the void.

As Nix barks he tries to create a dog biscuit in the nothingness, he feels the power leaves him making the treat and he sense it creation was done, but oddly enough he still doesn't smells it, even odder as he gets closer to the diraction he created the thing he sees it but even then he doesn't sense it in his nose, and as he moves farthers he feels unease.

"Oh god, what have I created, how could it have gone so wrong, its so horrible I must destroy it!"
Grab the horrible creature and use any means necessary to throw it into THE SUN!

Dr.Bob tries and throws the abomination he created into the sun, but he seems to have thrown it too weakly and it crashes into the water, barely a float, the creation seems to try and swim towards the iceberg.

A mob of spirits at white robs is advancing towards Sponge Land, their eyes flashing red as they close upon the area.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 23, 2019, 09:39:04 am »

Fishra tries to trap the white robed creatures in water and throw them down to the deep

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 23, 2019, 09:42:43 am »

Hey a bunch of evil spirits coming towards-SURPRISE POCKET FLASHBANG! Followed up with a illumination from the Eye of Empyrean.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 23, 2019, 03:39:26 pm »

Assist my children in fighting Fishra.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 23, 2019, 04:53:58 pm »

Nix turns the dog biscuit into a wall, the Treat Wall, the barrier between existence and nothingness. Cause nothingness is scary.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2019, 07:02:08 am »

"Help..." Mutters Dekiara, interested. The High Waters? As far as the serpent knows, only the  sea and the depths exist. Maybe it's a trick? Is this spirit talking about High Waters because Dekiara talked about being Protector of the seas. If so, one must have caution. This being pushed him back to his own reality.

"Help?" Say Dekiara with an afable voice. "Oh, my dear, what's wrong? You seem like a powerful spirit yourself, and your maker would obviously be far more powerful. I will gladly help you, but I would appreciate some quick context, because you seem to be in a hurry."

Discover more about the stituation and context on the other side (Who is this maker, what's High Waters, what is the help they need) Read the spirit's emotions to check for any possible lie.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 24, 2019, 08:30:06 am »

"Who the hell invited these flying KKK looking guys, what did I ever do to them to make them come over here, and I have better shit to do than mess with their flying racist asses!"
Search my pockets for my assault rifle, then see what the flying guys do, if they attack shoot them, if they don't ignore them.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 24, 2019, 08:39:32 am »

“I will not let you destroy our city!”

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 24, 2019, 02:52:36 pm »

They were sent to be its defenders from sin and evil

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2019, 03:30:30 pm »

They were sent to be its defenders from sin and evil
“It looks to me like they are going to attack”

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2019, 10:30:44 am »

Turn 12
((I probobly should have said last turn why the spirits were attacking each group last turn, but I added it now so I hope it fine))
Fishra tries to trap the white robed creatures in water and throw them down to the deep
Assist my children in fighting Fishra.
(Fishra=5, Fishes=4 VS Sprinkled Chariot=5, Spirits=1)

In the city made from stolen roses, battle has joined, Started when Fishera pulled the spirits down in attempt to drown them, although non actually died from that, it did force them away from their preferred environment into the one of their enemies, as they tried to get their heeding and fight the thieves they were surrounded and attacked as the fishes used their greater maneuverability in the water to divide and concur their attackers, by the time Sprinkled Chariot entered the Frey the battle was all but done as from his children few were left capable to fight, trying to help his children he was intercepted by the fish geodes herself, they traded blows in this spectacular image of light and colors that ended inconclusively as no side has gained an upper hand.

Hey a bunch of evil spirits coming towards-SURPRISE POCKET FLASHBANG! Followed up with a illumination from the Eye of Empyrean.
(Empyrean=2 VS Spirits=3)

Empyrean,the one who killed and poisoned, tries to blind and stop the spirits who came for him with his lights, first with a flash and second with a beam, but it doesn't works, those creations shine bright themselves and not effected much of the lights, as they come closer their eyes shine a beam of light themselves, which doesn't seems to do more then scourge feathers of the giant, As they get closer the fight seems relatively even between Empyrean size and the spirits numbers and speed with only minor advantage to the attackers in the end.

Nix turns the dog biscuit into a wall, the Treat Wall, the barrier between existence and nothingness. Cause nothingness is scary.

Nix tries to shape the biscuit he made but he feels as he have almost no power to manipulate it from the other side, as if all he can do is make, so instead he decides to make more of them there to create the wall, as he exert more power to there he feels like it is harder, as if the power itself need to form it instead of transforming other things there to do it, after the wall was made Nix return with the heads back to a more central place in the world.

"Help..." Mutters Dekiara, interested. The High Waters? As far as the serpent knows, only the  sea and the depths exist. Maybe it's a trick? Is this spirit talking about High Waters because Dekiara talked about being Protector of the seas. If so, one must have caution. This being pushed him back to his own reality.

"Help?" Say Dekiara with an afable voice. "Oh, my dear, what's wrong? You seem like a powerful spirit yourself, and your maker would obviously be far more powerful. I will gladly help you, but I would appreciate some quick context, because you seem to be in a hurry."

Discover more about the stituation and context on the other side (Who is this maker, what's High Waters, what is the help they need) Read the spirit's emotions to check for any possible lie.

The spirit seems as if it wants to say something as Dekiara says his first sentence but then quickly decides not to as he finishes, then he starts saying something that to the serpent sounds like something he was told to say:"At the beginning there were only water, godly spirits and emptiness. The life our maker made are made of that nothingness, but recently something from this world came to ours, this thing is filling the emptiness and killing the creation, the lords request is for you to stop that thing from coming"
The spirit seems confused and worried more then lying, but it does seems like there are a few thing it doesn't tell you.

"Who the hell invited these flying KKK looking guys, what did I ever do to them to make them come over here, and I have better shit to do than mess with their flying racist asses!"
Search my pockets for my assault rifle, then see what the flying guys do, if they attack shoot them, if they don't ignore them.
(Dr.Bob=2, plastic animals=4 VS Spirits=2-1)

Dr.Bob doesn't find any weapon in his pockets besides a few throwing spears, but as the spirits decent upon the animals who killed plants in the war and afterwards, they seems unprepared to fight in the thick woods of Sponge Land as the plastic animals are,in those maze like lands many of them were not able to avoid the ambushes and the giants who roams the lands, another detriment in the attack was the spirits avoidance of hitting the plastic plants as they were defenseless, with that Dr.Bob was able to hit a few of them with his spears as the spirits tried to aim in such a way to not harm any of those plants, in the end it was a clear defeat and the spirits claded now in much less white robes needed to retreat, those that could flew up dodging birds on their way while the rest tries to escape to shore.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13