Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: forgotten beast outcast?  (Read 1800 times)

The_Almighty_Demoham

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
forgotten beast outcast?
« on: August 15, 2019, 03:46:11 pm »

Fairly new player here, i think i've got most of the basics down but something has been bugging me on this fort.

I haven't gotten a single attack on my latest fort that currently has 26K exported wealth and 93 dwarfs. no goblin sieges, no beast attacks, nothing. So, i check the legends viewer.

The nearby goblin civ isn't strong enough to attack me. OK, that's fine, but there's several sites with (semi-)megabeasts right besides me that seemingly do not care for me. Of the nearly 1000 forgotten beasts, not one has died and yet none of them have attacked me. I've breached the 3 caverns and got a giant cave spider to get the most kills in the entire world with 9 kills (i wasn't exactly paying attention).

Then i checked my own site and i see in the population there's a forgotten beast outcast? Not only that, but it apparently went on a rampage the exact date i retired my fort to check the legends (it was a copy), does anybody know what any of this means?

It's currently my 3rd year in-game and year 8 in the world itself. Am i really this (un)lucky to not have anything attack me?

EDIT: i actually got a forgotten beast to show up, nevermind the post...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 06:37:55 pm by The_Almighty_Demoham »