Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Author Topic: [44.12] !!FIXED!! My Little Fortress: Friendship is Magma 4.41 - Attack on Pony  (Read 99206 times)

Manwad

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Regened world, got it working. My bad.
Whipping clowns since '04

Kraiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Getting some weird issue where I have many jugs, but the workers won't go to the spectral mixer. I had to set an order to make them work.
This is a masterful image of Machunguroho, Torchsilver, the alicorn, a dark iron bastard sword, a volcanic aurum battle axe, a felsteel heater shield, and an emerald golem. The golem has been struck down. Torchsilver is making a triumphant pose.

Sampistola

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

will this mod have update? It would be great what new things will have with each update

Kraiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can't seem to get Vaults to generate with the world. Is there a way to enable it? I checked the World_Gen.txt and it is activated there.

EDIT I  found the tag
Code: [Select]
[SITE_VARIABLE_POSITIONS:ALL] and added it to the UNITY Entity file. Figured it'd be somewhat fitting. I've got to see how well StarMetal does against
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 10:31:29 pm by Kraiger »
This is a masterful image of Machunguroho, Torchsilver, the alicorn, a dark iron bastard sword, a volcanic aurum battle axe, a felsteel heater shield, and an emerald golem. The golem has been struck down. Torchsilver is making a triumphant pose.

cesarjunior233

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Will it be updated to 47.04?

Kraiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Will it be updated to 47.04?

I've gone ahead and updated the mod to 47.05.
https://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=15645
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]