Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: [47.05] The Aeramore Expansion Mod V6.1 (Races, Beasts, Secrets Oh My!!)  (Read 36285 times)

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
  • Cease hostilities? Never!
    • View Profile
Re: [47.05] The Aeramore Expansion Mod V6 (Races, Beasts, Secrets Oh My!!)
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2021, 01:37:08 pm »

Hello, i was playing the Draconei and it seems that they can't make pig iron. Is this intended?

Not sure what my original idea was, but as of recently I would consider it not intended. Funny enough this is something I have recently come across while working on the guide, which I do have plans on fixing  with a update within a week :)
I once had a 30 dwarf glacier fortress once.. was going great till the dwarf merchants brought along a WereKoala and killed everyone...

snipe5000

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2021, 06:05:10 pm »

Hello, i was playing the Draconei and it seems that they can't make pig iron. Is this intended?

Not sure what my original idea was, but as of recently I would consider it not intended. Funny enough this is something I have recently come across while working on the guide, which I do have plans on fixing  with a update within a week :)

Will the update be compatible with older worlds? I assume probably not. I've been using dfhack to get around not having the recipe though so its not a big deal.

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
  • Cease hostilities? Never!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2021, 06:21:11 am »

Yeah unfortunately not.
I once had a 30 dwarf glacier fortress once.. was going great till the dwarf merchants brought along a WereKoala and killed everyone...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]