Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fleeing Townies still havnt returned after 20 years.  (Read 1985 times)

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
  • Cease hostilities? Never!
    • View Profile
Fleeing Townies still havnt returned after 20 years.
« on: August 26, 2019, 03:21:44 pm »

In my World (modded as well for testing purposes), A human town was invaded by a nearby Dark Fortress. I showed up during an odd invasion on my first Adventurer, with invaders taking roles of shops, ect. with very few humans, although they started attacking the humans, I tried my best to save them... After about slaughtering 200 of them, the town was free, and I hopped they would return, so I went on a few months of the adventurer then retired. During a Fortress Mode test, that Dark Fortress Civ decided to return and attack again, fully gaining control and forcing those left alive to flee. Once I found out, I returned, and went on a rampage throughout the entire town, leaving no survivors of the enemy. Then I headed northeast to start slaughtering the rest of the Civ, killed the demon in charge. and laid waste to those fools. I returned, told of the army leader's defeat and Civ's demon leaders defeat to the mayor of the fleeing town, and I left it there, hopping they would return... but sadly they still havnt returned after 20 years, and the enemy civ never returning, and barely exsisting within the world. Is this
just a normal issue of them not wanting to return? Or is it due to the bodies laying waste all around the town lol? I have checked all around to find anyone left, but found nothing. After a few Fortresses and Adventurers (20ish years has past), and they still have not chose to return.
Screenies:

I once had a 30 dwarf glacier fortress once.. was going great till the dwarf merchants brought along a WereKoala and killed everyone...