Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Colosseum Maximus RTD  (Read 15365 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Colosseum Maximus (Pure Nomic global directors and citizens)
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2019, 06:03:28 pm »

LBOS decided to slash vertically, top to bottom.

As LBOS leans in for the cut, the dummy falls over in a heap of wool and wood. Begin attacking a new dummy to continue.

You may also fight a turkey, or spar with another fighter.

Ok. I got confused when I posted that.

I'll try to be more clear. I am Jack by the way. That is why I asked who would DM me. I figure he'd probably go to someone that hosted a magic duel or something since he's young.
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.
'No.' is a complete sentence. —Mary Kate & Ashley

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2019, 06:52:09 pm »

Oh. I didn’t read usernames. Sorry about that. The DM of the fight will be the Original poster of this thread. It looks like Lbos is ready to spar

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2019, 07:24:11 pm »

Oh. I didn’t read usernames. Sorry about that. The DM of the fight will be the Original poster of this thread. It looks like Lbos is ready to spar

Ah ok. I probably shouldn't DM myself.
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2019, 07:25:51 pm »

LBOS sticks its sword in the pile of wood and wool.
Discord: Liberonscien#0930

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2019, 07:31:06 pm »

LBOS sticks its sword in the pile of wood and wool.

LBOS pokes the pile of trash with his gladius. The helpers looked concerned.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2019, 07:34:32 pm »

Yes, I could DM you in my thread

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2019, 07:54:08 pm »

Yes, I could DM you in my thread

You sure? We can if you want. Or if you want to do it here and keep your thread for Character Sheets that works too. :)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2019, 02:31:19 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Colusseum Maximus (Pure Nomic players and guests)
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2019, 04:55:16 pm »

Elra enters the ring and watches the other lichee to see who her opponent is.

Burt: I'll fight people.

Referee: Clear the arena!

Some helpers on break yawn and stretch and slowly stagger out of the pit. There is apple cores and bits of litter upon the Practice Arena's dusty floor. A hole in the ceiling illuminates the circle well enough. An old man stops sweeping the benches and sits down with a tired grimace, as if his face always looks that way.

Referee: This is a non-lethal match. Good luck!

Elra makes a serious chop towards Burt, but fails to keep up with his natural movements. Burt makes a faint for one direction, and runs the other to get behind Elra. Burt makes a primal scream as he unleashes a flurry of blows at his opponent's back. Elra bursts out laughing and incidentally smacks Burt in the face.

Elra begins a swirling sweep of her blade as Burt recovers from the random helmet knock. She strikes hard on his chest. Burt counters with more deceptive movements to get behind for a hit on the helmet. The blow is a bit dizzying but not too painful. Meanwhile Burt holds his chest with one hand.

Referee: Surrender if exhausted. Kneel and raise your pointer finger.

Spoiler: action (click to show/hide)

Elra gets into a low crouch and study's Burt's movements. Burt leans into a charge straight at her, but she sidesteps and slams her mock gladius down on the back of his neck. Burt dives to the floor, his sword spinning out of his hand.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2019, 05:44:19 pm »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2019, 04:57:52 am »

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2019, 10:23:59 pm »

Elra enters the ring and watches the other lichee to see who her opponent is.

Burt: I'll fight people.

Referee: Clear the arena!

Some helpers on break yawn and stretch and slowly stagger out of the pit. There is apple cores and bits of litter upon the Practice Arena's dusty floor. A hole in the ceiling illuminates the circle well enough. An old man stops sweeping the benches and sits down with a tired grimace, as if his face always looks that way.

Elra makes a serious chop towards Burt, but fails to keep up with his natural movements. Burt makes a faint for one direction, and runs the other to get behind Elra. Burt makes a primal scream as he unleashes a flurry of blows at his opponent's back. Elra bursts out laughing and incidentally smacks Burt in the face.

Elra begins a swirling sweep of her blade as Burt recovers from the random helmet knock. She strikes hard on his chest. Burt counters with more deceptive movements to get behind for a hit on the helmet. The blow is a bit dizzying but not too painful. Meanwhile Burt holds his chest with one hand.

Elra gets into a low crouch and study's Burt's movements. Burt leans into a charge straight at her, but she sidesteps and slams her mock gladius down on the back of his neck. Burt dives to the floor, his sword spinning out of his hand.

(What is going on with these rolls? Burt, I apologize for this bad luck. Elra, consider rolling a little lower please.)

Elra swipes up Burt's sword with her other hand. Burt is barely able to get up on one knee, his eyes are showing him multiple Elras, like some four armed Shiva. A forest of blades.

+Elra Technique Learned: Amateur Snatch Weapon: Quickly retrieve a dropped single handed weapon to use in the non-dominant hand.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2019, 03:13:36 am »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2019, 08:42:49 am »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2019, 04:28:32 pm »

Elra enters the Practice Arena with a Mock Gladius.
Burt enters the Practice Arena with a Mock Gladius.

Burt 100 | Elra 100

(-5) Elra makes a serious chop towards Burt, but fails to keep up with his natural movements.
(-10) Burt makes a faint for one direction, and runs the other to get behind Elra. Burt makes a primal scream as he unleashes a flurry of blows at his opponent's back. Elra bursts out laughing and incidentally smacks Burt in the face. (-10)

Burt 80 | Elra 95

(-5) Elra begins a swirling sweep of her blade as Burt recovers from the random helmet knock. She strikes hard on his chest. (-20)
(-5) Burt counters with more deceptive movements to get behind for a hit on the helmet. (-10) The blow is a bit dizzying but not too painful. Meanwhile Burt holds his chest with one hand.

Burt 55 | Elra 80

(-5) Elra gets into a low crouch and study's Burt's movements. Burt leans into a charge straight at her, but she sidesteps and slams her mock gladius down on the back of his neck. (-30)
(-5) Burt dives to the floor, his sword spinning out of his hand.

Burt 20 | Elra 75

(-5) Elra swipes up Burt's sword with her other hand.
(+5) Burt is barely able to get up on one knee, his eyes are showing him multiple Elras, like some four armed Shiva. A forest of blades.

Burt 25 | Elra 70

2-1 neck injury (priority: 22/25)
6 (priority: 44/70)

(-5) Elra comes at Burt like a tornado of wood. She wacks him relatedly all over his body. (-30) KO! Burt collapses. But she's going so fast and he collapses so suddenly, she trips over him. (-10)

Burt -5 | Elra 55

"As Burt has passes out, the match goes to Gladiatrix Elra!"

There is a whistle. Glancing at the stands it came from the direction of the old man, but he is already back to sweeping, so it's hard to be sure it was him.

Injuries

Elra
Fatigue: You should wait at least 5 hours before sparring again.

Burt
Neck: Go easy on your neck for 48 hours. -1 to actions that strain your neck.
Chest: Go easy on your chest for 24 hours. -1 to actions that put pressure on your chest.
Fatigue: You should wait at least 11 hours before sparring again.
Unconscious: You must wait 1 hour before training.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 05:13:17 pm by roseheart »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9