Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20

Author Topic: Pokémon RTD. (Players welcome)  (Read 32716 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon RTD. (Players welcome)
« Reply #180 on: November 06, 2019, 01:38:58 pm »

"So what is it, also I can't take off this helmet can you do something about that?"
See if the professor can remove the helmet.
Spoiler: Burt (click to show/hide)
“Maybe”
The Professor places some powder on the helmet. The powder takes off some of the helmet and turns green
You hear a new voice coming from your helmet?Hello, It’s me again. Luckily as this I don’t need anything
(2)
The green powder tries to move toward the helmet but it can’t get far.
“Interesting, the powder reacted with the helmet. Did you notice anything odd when the powder turned green?”

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 07, 2019, 03:21:51 am »

"The helmet spoke to me it said, "Hello, It’s me again. Luckily as this I don’t need anything" I'm not sure what to make of it."
See how he reacts to what the helmet said.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 07, 2019, 06:25:18 am »

"The helmet spoke to me it said, "Hello, It’s me again. Luckily as this I don’t need anything" I'm not sure what to make of it."
See how he reacts to what the helmet said.
“Hm, odd, it said ‘again’, did the helmet ever talk before? What was the powder before it turned to powder? Did the powder ever talk? Its previous form?”

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 07, 2019, 06:29:03 am »

"The helmet never spoke to me before, and the powder used to be an orb, and it talked and was apparently controlling the cultists from the other town."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 07, 2019, 07:00:53 am »

"The helmet never spoke to me before, and the powder used to be an orb, and it talked and was apparently controlling the cultists from the other town."
1 (2)
You wait for the professor’s response, after a tome you notice he isn’t moving. You notice the powder is gone, you check his heartbeat, luckily he’s still alive

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 07, 2019, 07:17:40 am »

"What the hell did you in snort it."
Gently try to wake up the professor.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 07, 2019, 07:58:09 am »

"What the hell did you in snort it."
Gently try to wake up the professor.
3 (3v4)
You wake up the professor to find that his eyes match the color of your helmet. You hear from the helmet and the professor the same thing. well, cool, I can see now. So this is a human? The professor points to himself

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 07, 2019, 08:15:42 am »

"Damn it he did snort it, now you listen here you weird helmet voice you tell me what you want and you get out of that guy!"
Slap the professor to see if he snaps out of it, then try to take off the helmet.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 07, 2019, 08:43:12 am »

"Damn it he did snort it, now you listen here you weird helmet voice you tell me what you want and you get out of that guy!"
Slap the professor to see if he snaps out of it, then try to take off the helmet.
6v6
You slap the professor, his left eye turns back to normal and the left side of his mouth is used to talk. “What is happening right now?” The right side talks too. ”I’m just glad to sense the world. Helmets don’t have senses”
You take off the helmet and place it on the table. It sprouts 4 spider legs and crawls out the window
ok, guess I was wrong
“Burt, what did the powder say when it was an orb?”

(Wow, 3 6s, the odds...)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 08, 2019, 06:56:09 am »

"Do you not remember what just happened, you got possessed or some shit, also the orb wanted blood or something."
See how the professor reacts to the info.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 08, 2019, 07:25:22 am »

"Do you not remember what just happened, you got possessed or some shit, also the orb wanted blood or something."
See how the professor reacts to the info.
(The dice loves 6s apparently)
“Interesting” I told you, I no longer need anything. Possessing an object with no mind results In it thinking it needs something, often chosen at random” “That would explain why it mentioned not needing anything, yes I figured I am possessed, but usually possessions take over completely, not splitting like this” ”your will is much stronger than most I’ve dealt with” “Wait, you said you needed blood?” ”Not anymore, that was tied with the object” “Why would an object need blood?” ”it...might be possible that I wasn’t the only thing using the sphere as a body. There might have been something else. The professor calls you Burt, right? Do you know what thst helmet was? Did you know that it was alive? When you destroyed the containment, I was able to find a mind. When I, in the powder, was moved to the helmet, I had a thought. Before then I was simply there, no perception, probably due to inanimate objects I frequently found myself in” “So, I’m the first one you possessed? If so, how do you know my will is strong, and how did you meet others?” ”Good question, Burt, what do you think of all this?”

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 08, 2019, 08:17:58 am »

"This is all very strange I'm not sure what to make of it, I don't know what the helmet was I found it in a safe in one of the houses not far from here, and I didn't know the helmet was alive it never did anything before just now."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 08, 2019, 08:29:38 am »

”hm, interesting. Maybe we can learn more about it by following it?”
“Yes, I was thinking this, why are you able to read my thoughts when I can’t read yours?”
”that might be because the brain is used to one mind. Try orienting thoughts towards reading mine”
“Why are you thinking of numbers?”
”oh, that’s what those are called, I noticed you used them in something called counting. Good job on the thought reading”
“Thanks. Hey Burt, we are going to go find that helmet with legs. Do you want to come with?”

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 10, 2019, 05:57:14 am »

"Yeah sure lets follow the spider helmet."
Join the professor in following the spider helmet.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 10, 2019, 10:14:43 am »

"Yeah sure lets follow the spider helmet."
Join the professor in following the spider helmet.
You head out, following divers in the ground what looks like the tracks, only to later find, as you are deep in a forest, thst the “tracks” start filling up. you all are now lost since the tracks fill with dirt, disappearing. You all hear clicking and chittering as the sky darkens.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20