Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]

Author Topic: Fire Emblem: Marks of Royalty IC  (Read 22259 times)

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem: Marks of Royalty IC
« Reply #436 on: April 19, 2020, 04:27:13 pm »

"Said buddy I mentioned who betrayed me? He was my second-in-command. I led people. I made sure they got something to eat and something to drink. I memorized their strengths and their weaknesses. I had to make plans with several unknown factors. I had to make hard decisions within seconds. I lost two good men, but I also saved the people I led multiple times. At one occasion, I came up with my most desperate plan yet. It was doomed to fail, yet there was no other choice than to do it or die. As you can observe with your own eyes, I did it!"
"And who, exactly, are you to lay claim that your comrades can't handle the risks?"
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 04:29:15 pm by SirAston »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: April 19, 2020, 05:01:11 pm »

"If ya keep that lil' finger of yers there you WILL be seein' some violence, smartass. I have a better idea for ya, how about YOU tell us why ya gettin' all worked up over somethin' like that, eh?"
"Ya aren't foolin' anyone but yourself if ya think I am buyin' yer shitty ass excuse that this is about the group when ya had been focused on two people-Especially the lass, so cut this crap ya babbling weirdo."
"Ya lil' book chewing maggot, I didn't see ya giving us any good ideas so don't try to test me right now,  ya piece of shite! IF YA GONNA START CALLIN' ME NAMES, YA BETTER BE PUT YER DUKES UP, PAL."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #438 on: April 19, 2020, 05:01:49 pm »

The plate of food in front of Morgan was entirely cold by this point, the mage apparently not being able to find the will to down it. Each mention of a person being used as bait prompted that distinctive look of someone who knew they should speak, but did not particularly want to.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 19, 2020, 05:22:56 pm »

"I'm not your boss, but again, language in the presence of a kid, Cocytus."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: April 19, 2020, 06:21:54 pm »

"Oh my my. I have already said I will gladly do it. That should take care of things, so manners at the table if you all will."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 19, 2020, 08:15:10 pm »

To his credit, Burhardt only took a half-step back from Cocytus. "I'm no more ready to take your insults than you are mine. And your plans have been no better. So perhaps you should remember your own place, sell-sword." Burhardt looked at Tanec. "And much the same to you. You do not lead here, and I expect you to have the grace to remember that, and not speak to settle matters that yet remain unsettled."

"But as Nuallán is also prepared to assume the risks of this ill-conceived venture, that is that."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 19, 2020, 10:01:47 pm »

"Yet here ya are, threw like three insults in response to one, earlier so, screw ya. At this point I know ya won't get off your high horse, so go on and have fun being a noble jackass."
Cocytus just shook his head and leaned back against the wall for now.
"Thanks, sheephair. That solves this shite, or so I hope."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 23, 2020, 09:01:53 pm »

"Beautiful. Drawing attention should not be hard."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: May 12, 2020, 08:36:42 pm »

This was roughly the moment that Emilia chose to drop upside-down out of the fireplace. There was a brief struggle as she righted herself and patted all the leftover dust and soot of off her clothes.
 "I saw a chimney.", she simply stated as if that was all the explanation she needed before promptly being distracted by the new faces around.

"Oh, hi there! We've got new people! I'm Emilia!", she happily chirped out as she introduced herself. "And, uh, Bell's somewhere up there.", she remarked distractedly, pointing roughly straight up at the ceiling. She briefly wondered what he might be doing out there - savaging some random wild animal, no doubt - but quickly shrugged it off. He'll come when she calls. She knows it. "So, who are all these new faces, Mr. Burhardt? Everyone? Especially this cutie right here!", she exclaimed, hugging tightly to Alina for a brief moment.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 08:42:52 pm by ctsun »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 25, 2020, 08:15:10 am »

"Nuallán Beaumont. Is that an habit of yours?"
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]