Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: SoundSense-RS: SoundSense clone, written in Rust  (Read 40475 times)

ldog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SoundSense-RS: SoundSense clone, written in Rust
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2021, 08:21:42 pm »

So I've got a couple issues. It works sometimes. I can't find any logs or config files. I know there is a config stored somewhere, because my volume settings are saved.
Ignore file format is my other, if I can't filter out sparring then any sound program for DF is useless to me, because it is like the "boy who cried wolf" and I just start ignoring the combat sounds.
By year 2 there is never not sparring happening at any given time.
Quote from: Dirst
For example, if you wanted to check if a unit was eligible to be a politician or a car salesman, you'd first want to verify that there is no soul present...

Quote from: gchristopher
The more appropriate question becomes, are they awesome and dwarven enough.

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2021, 06:47:38 pm »

Config files on Windows are located at \Users\username\AppData\Roaming\soundsense-rs\

But if you want to disable sparing sounds, and you're using my miniSoundPack, open the \battle\battle.xml file in Notepad++ (or BBEdit for Mac users), and delete everything from:
Code: [Select]
    <!--
        Sparring Sounds Begin
    -->
to
Code: [Select]
    <!--
        Sparring Sounds End
    -->

Linux users can use vi or whatever.

Mr Crabman

• Bay Watcher
  • A person with the head and pincers of a crab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2021, 03:22:37 pm »

I'm having an issue with this on Ubuntu (in LinuxDwarfPack); it spawns a process called "WebKitWebProcess 7 16", which uses absurd amounts of CPU (like 60-70%, even if the game isn't running, and I have 6 cores).

ArmokGoB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2021, 11:17:01 am »

There's an issue where the total volume isn't saved when you relaunch the application. Someone on GitHub fixed it, but I don't know if this is still being maintained.
Cyclopes, prepare to meet your demise at the metaphorical hands of my cushion ruby cabochons.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]