Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: The Meeting Hall (Crossover Thread)  (Read 6622 times)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: The Meeting Hall (Crossover Thread)
« Reply #135 on: August 06, 2021, 11:08:56 pm »

Arminius, IP, Ehto, Stretch

IP glared at Ehto as she suggested hurting IP's creators and colleagues. When Ehto flashed her fangs, IP pushed her away hard, then reached for her holsters. "Do not speak or even think of harming them again, or I will neutralize you immediately. Regardless of their ethics, without Kaida Robotics, I would not exist. The Machine Legion already threatens its remaining staff and infrastructure - I will not allow you to become an additional threat just to satisfy your sense of justice!"

The android paused a moment to arrange her thoughts, though she was still clearly angry. "Besides, I have already visited their headquarters. In my short time there, I encountered... very few living Kaida employees. I believe the survivors are already reflecting upon their actions. Your... assistance is not required." With that, IP's hands returned to her sides, though she was clearly still distraught by the situation.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: The Meeting Hall (Crossover Thread)
« Reply #136 on: August 06, 2021, 11:38:08 pm »

Arminius, IP, Ehto, Stretch

Were she of any lesser constitution or any weaker, she would've easily been sent sprawling to the floor by the push. As it stood though it barely made the hellhound shift back by more than a step or two. Nonetheless she let herself take several more just to diffuse the situation. The feral glint and fangs were gone just as quickly as they'd appeared, and all her eyes or demeanor held now were pity. She could almost understand IP's blind loyalty, even when almost everything about her story suggested her makers didn't truly care about her or any of the others of her kind. It reminded her all too well of the many knight sorcerers she'd faced in her travels. Determined to fight even onto the bitter end for powers that placed no real value on their personhood, only their obedience and usefulness. She couldn't help  but wonder whether those feelings were IPs own, or simply the result of a few fail safes her Kaida overlords had installed upon her creation.

She knew better than to aggravate the issue any further though.

"I'm sorry." She said, "I didn't mean to upset you, IP. It's probably best I leave now." and with that farewell she began walking towards the portal.

Ehto leaves the meeting hall
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 11:42:21 pm by Stratos »
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]