- 0 (0%)
oops
- 0 (0%)
whoopsy-daisy
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 08, 2019, 12:48:26 pm

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19

Author Topic: Wiki Wars: The Omega Games  (Read 31657 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars: The Omega Games
« Reply #180 on: March 22, 2020, 09:28:19 pm »

Grumble about the lack of sick tunes before entering Defensive Positions. Shoot anything that gets close.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 23, 2020, 01:55:21 am »

Persophone charges the creature with a roar, attempting to get close enough to empty several point blank shotgun shells without a care for her own life.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 23, 2020, 11:47:22 am »

Elizabeth fires sticky bombs at the beast while her allies use ranged attacks
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 09:46:12 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Hotfire90

« Reply #183 on: March 23, 2020, 03:02:15 pm »

Crush the Charger's neck with my tentacles, then transform back and strafe against the Void Seer.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 23, 2020, 05:16:03 pm »

Have Anomalus engage the oncoming monsters directly. I myself will move towards the grappled monster and shoot it's face(?) at point blank range, and kill it. That'll free up the rest of my allies.

If I have any more time, summon Balderich Von Adler, and use Haste on him so he can attack. If this latter action isn't possible, no worries.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 24, 2020, 08:38:58 am »

Have Lizeth use whichever gun she pleases to kill off the little creatures, while I use use the Hivehand's primary to shoot the big creature, then I use Catch and Release to summon another ally.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 24, 2020, 03:47:38 pm »

Hit the beast with a double Hex. If it isn't dead, have Party Corn hit it with one alt fire Cob Buster and then reload. After we have attacked, have 13th Hour immobilize the monster with her power without targeting us. If it works, have Gabbro Man stand back and just wait. If it doesn't work, have Gabbro Man keep being a distraction.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 28, 2020, 03:38:43 pm »

Shoot an Asphyx bolt into the beast's mouth. If that doesn't work, apply discrete valor and make a run for it.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 23, 2020, 05:20:57 pm »

Sorry everybody, but the effects of the current pandemic have reached my area and stress is high. I'm afraid I have to put this game on hold until further notice.

I wanted to say this just to make sure you know that this game is not dead. I will be back, but it will be when things have calmed down, and I can bring myself to spend the time needed to write one of these posts. I have not forgotten, but I just can't continue working on this right now. Sorry once again.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 23, 2020, 05:44:26 pm »

Take care of yourself, mate. It's been a really fun game so far. Hope everything stays relatively okay in your area.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 11, 2020, 11:40:59 pm »

So uh, been a while. I felt like I wanted to do something here, but I've never been quite sure what it was I wanted to do with it.

But I suppose, now is the time for it to be done.

So here's the deal:

I just... don't really like this match. It was fun in concept, but it has turned into a boring slog for me as the GM. The Star Guardian segments, while a major part of the match, are a chore to write, and the fights have rapidly begun to feel samey with all the monsters being far too similar and/or mook-y.

And so, I want to drop this match, and start a new one. One without 13 major NPCs to keep track of, a theoretically indefinite win condition, and a gimmick that was meant to be dealt with over the course of like a single session by one large team, rather than eight individuals all off on their own doing completely separate things over the course of posts that take a month or more.

Firstly, I'm going to be putting up a poll, where you get some modicum of decision over the next match. There are three possibilities:
1. Team Objective on the Citadel: players are separated into two teams of four, each working to complete an objective, with the setting being a slightly modified Citadel from Mass Effect. The setting, modifiers, and objectives have all been pre-rolled and decided upon.

2. Grail War: the basic Deathmatch concept, all 8 players duke it out, last man standing wins. The difference is that in order to win, it's not about being the last player standing, but having the last Servant standing. Every player gets a Servant, from the Fate series, as part of their character sheet, and the Masters do not need to die for you to win. Servants have been pre-rolled, but some may be re-rolled if they are too incompatible with their master. If the last remaining Servants die in the same turn then it just turns into a regular deathmatch. For those who are unfamiliar with the Fate series, I will explain the important information for the game when the match starts.
Additionally: The Servant is worth a point and article in addition to the Master, effectively meaning every player is worth 2 points/articles. Though notably, you do not earn your second point/article until the Servant dies. Also, not only does the winner get a wish, but if their Servant is alive, they get a wish too(meaning that, in effect, I get a sort of freeform extra modifier for the next match)
This is definitely the idea I've spent the most time on so far.

3. New Match: I literally just roll up a completely new random match. This will obviously take the most time, because I need to roll everything, decide how that translates into the match, and then get the sheets ready all before even starting the match.

Secondly, I'll be giving every player who was in the first Match when I cancelled it the option to 'skip to the front of the line' in effect. So basically a free ticket to the roster. That being said, at least one of those players has abandoned the forum in the time I've been gone, so there'll be at least one person getting in from the waitlist for this match.

Thirdly, every player who joins this next match(and honestly probably all matches going forward) will be given the option to choose between a pre-rolled character sheet, or having a new one rolled just for the match. Because rolling up new Wiki Wars character sheets its basically a pastime for me.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 11:44:48 pm by Failbird105 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 12, 2020, 07:53:09 am »

Do you need people to say that they're still interested, if you do I'm still interested in this.

Also Grail War is an interesting concept and I hope to see it win.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 12, 2020, 09:04:20 am »

I uh... don't know how to actually restart the poll.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 12, 2020, 10:49:20 am »

Alright, couldn't figure out how to do that, so have this instead.

https://www.strawpoll.me/42269490

I'll end the poll in, say, a few days.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 12, 2020, 03:56:18 pm »

I'd be happy with Grail war.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19