- 0 (0%)
oops
- 0 (0%)
whoopsy-daisy
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 08, 2019, 12:48:26 pm

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

Author Topic: Wiki Wars: The Omega Games  (Read 31704 times)

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars: The Omega Games
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2019, 10:19:23 pm »

Here's a better teaser.
No no, my teaser is much better.
Fuck you. Only the chosen may survive.
it's over

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2019, 01:47:18 pm »

Will this game still be happening? If so, can I be on the waitlist?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2019, 07:09:43 pm »

Will this game still be happening? If so, can I be on the waitlist?
It will, the opening is just taking a bit. And yeah, you can, I'll add you tomorrow when I'm awake and on my computer.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2019, 03:43:29 pm »

Spoiler: Index (click to show/hide)

Decided to make an index, to help out viewers who may want to skip to a specific turn. This will be linked to in the OP. First turn is progressing steadily, shouldn't be too long.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 02:00:57 pm by Failbird105 »

LovecraftianFairyTale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2019, 04:58:28 pm »

Could I perhaps be Waitlisted?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2019, 05:49:42 pm »

Could I perhaps be Waitlisted?
We're getting some new faces to the Wiki Wars scene huh? Anyway, sure!

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2019, 12:47:28 pm »

Episode 1: Save us Star Guardians!
Assassination
Turn 1: Who're these assholes?

Here we are. Our Contestants are set and so is the stage, the gamemode is Assassination. But before we get to that, let's introduce our commentators for... who knows how long this time! First off, you know her, you love her, she's literally the embodiment of chance(for some layers and realities); it's Lady LUCK!

"Thank you, thank you, you're too kind." Responded Lady Luck, her grandiose tone commanding attention.

And our other, most esteemed guest, host to the funniest show in many realities, we're all happy to have him here;  Laughy McLaugherson!

"Hello viewers! I hope you're ready for a Laugh, because I certainly am ready to Laugh!" Continued Laughy, a cheer present in his voice that seemed to refuse to leave.

"Now then, on to the Match." Says Lady Luck, and the camera cuts away from the two commentators to instead show a scene panning over a futuristic city.

"Welcome to sunny Valoran City, although... could you skip the footage ahead a few minutes? It seems we're behind."

The scene cuts forward, showing the same city, but the sky is suddenly darkened, buildings burn, and large monsters can be seen rampaging through the streets and streaking through the air. Soldiers in white full-body armor can be seen below, firing upon the creatures, backed by gunships and mechs.

Modifiers: Innate- Invasion, Rolled- Cerberus

"Haha, whoops, looks like Cerberus made a mistake, again. Seems whatever they where doing down there has gotten those Space Monsters all riled up. They're really out there in force!"

"Indeed Laughy dear, and now Cerberus has come out to clean their mess up. Though, I'm not sure I like there chances. They're in luck though! For the Star Guardians are on their way to save the day, as usual. Let's look at them now!" The camera shifts once again, showing a veritable squadron of glowing pinpricks in the distant sky.

"Hah, well, it looks like they're going to be a while, isn't that a Laugh?"

"The goal for our Warriors on this episode is simple; find and kill 'The Big One', ostensive leader of the Invasion by virtue of being the biggest monster there. To do that, they'll have to fight there way into the center of Valoran City Park past the invading horde. Lady Luck explained.

"But of course, there's nothing saying the Star Guardians won't get to it first once they arrive. Now wouldn't that be funny? None of our Contestants achieving the objective!"

"Funny yes, but bad for the game. As such, we're introducing a point system. If none of our Warriors kill The Big One, then the Warrior with the most points wins. Each monster labeled as HUGE will grant one point and Article to whoever deals the finishing blow, as will a Star Guardian, if you really want to take them on." She Continued

"Please do, I'm sure we'll all get a Laugh out of seeing you try!"

"As per Classic rules, killing a Warrior will give you half of their accrued points, rounded down, and an Article of course." Lady Luck finished. "Question is, can you handle the horde without the help?"

"Don't forget, Luck, this is Assassination mode, every Warrior killed is immediately replaced.

"Speaking of Warriors dear, let's take a look at our first set." Said Lady Luck, causing the camera to immediately switch to a view of the park gates, where an octet of plainly colored warp beams struck down in a line.

From the beams stepped a group of wildly variable figures. From the first, a burning skeleton with cloth wrappings, in one hand a bow, under the other arm a strange box. The next, a woman in mismatched armor, a Staff in her hands and a small robotic companion floating beside her. Then a well equipped man, with a white pearl emerging from his chest. A man garbed in steam-punk armor, with a primative rocket launcher hung over his back and a pair of slightly panicking goblins behind him. A plain looking man holding seven cards. A girl with two blades sat atop what looked like a chibi caricature of a tank. A mechanical man with a drone at his side and a dangerous looking hat on his head. And finally a... lamp wielding strange powers.

Warriors:
Spoiler: Hotfire (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ANGRY DEMON (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Two Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Greatness (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Roseheart (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)

First turn, here we go.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 04:57:33 pm by Failbird105 »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2019, 01:59:10 pm »

Persophone will shoot the man with the cards using The Next Big Thing before flying up into the air so she can spot the biggest monsters around.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 07:15:13 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2019, 03:16:27 pm »

>Sneak up on some Cerberus operatives and bisect them with my swords. Steal their guns and ammo, if possible.
it's over

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2019, 03:34:07 pm »

OH, I realize now what I felt like I was forgetting, I've gotta draw NRDLs hand.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2019, 04:29:01 pm »

Oh this is gonna be interesting.

Run and hide, search for some weaponry. I need more time, for more mana.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2019, 05:16:01 pm »

Also just, do remember guys, the city is currently swarming with monsters. So like, don't be surprised if you run into at least a couple little mook creatures anywhere you go. You'll have to be real unlucky to accidentally run into the big boys though(without actively searching for them/proceeding towards the target/them already being fairly occupied by Cerberus forces)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2019, 05:42:55 pm »

Are Lady Luck and Laughy McLaugherson from a show?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2019, 05:46:00 pm »

Lady Luck is from the videogame Dicey Dungeons, Laughy is from SCP... 2030, I think.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2019, 05:54:47 pm »

Lady Luck is from the videogame Dicey Dungeons, Laughy is from SCP... 2030, I think.
Thanks, I will check this out
Edit: looked at the SCP
If it didn’t result in people’s deaths, the show might be fun to watch
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 06:04:16 pm by Naturegirl1999 »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19