- 0 (0%)
oops
- 0 (0%)
whoopsy-daisy
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 08, 2019, 12:48:26 pm

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19

Author Topic: Wiki Wars: The Omega Games  (Read 31039 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars: The Omega Games
« Reply #210 on: December 25, 2020, 11:23:05 am »

So I've come to give a notice; it might take some time for the remaining sheet/sheets to be finished. My laptop has stopped acknowledging its charging cored, hopefully reseting the battery will fix this, but if not, I'll have to go out and buy a new one. I was hoping to be able to save up even more money to buy as good of one as I can, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards.

Edit: Phew! Okay we got it working. There was a brief moment where we thought it had died completely and taken all of my files with it, but that thankfully didn't happen.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 11:43:24 am by Failbird105 »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 28, 2020, 10:59:40 am »

This still alive?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 28, 2020, 11:41:41 am »

Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it. I've gotten your sheet ready now though. Only one left to go.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 28, 2020, 02:28:29 pm »

Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.

Can I sig this? 2020's been wild and I want my signature to reflect that.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 28, 2020, 05:38:20 pm »

Eh, sure I guess

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 30, 2020, 11:36:27 am »

Alright, sheets have all been sent out. Now I'm just waiting for the remaining people to tell me what articles they wish to hide.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 30, 2020, 11:05:22 pm »

Okay, only missing responses from Naturegirl and Beirus.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 01, 2021, 12:20:00 am »

Alright, all responses are in, will now begin working on the first turn.

How I'm going to format this is as follows: A publically visible opening segment, followed by a spoiler for each players own turn, then the public character sheets, and finally a separate post for the hidden parts of each players sheet(The Servant and their hidden article).

The regular sheets might be separated into their own post too if the turn winds up taking up too much space, but considering there will be no dedicated 'NPC Action' sections like the first try had two of, I doubt it.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 12:26:20 am by Failbird105 »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 01, 2021, 03:53:11 pm »

Alright, all responses are in, will now begin working on the first turn.

How I'm going to format this is as follows: A publically visible opening segment, followed by a spoiler for each players own turn, then the public character sheets, and finally a separate post for the hidden parts of each players sheet(The Servant and their hidden article).

The regular sheets might be separated into their own post too if the turn winds up taking up too much space, but considering there will be no dedicated 'NPC Action' sections like the first try had two of, I doubt it.

Gotcha  :D
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 04, 2021, 07:16:06 pm »

Wanted to say that the turn both has been and is being worked on, however, it will progress somewhat slowly. These days I have both a part-time job, and make-up schoolwork of my own to get my diploma. SO I can't guarantee I will have much free time, but you can be sure that this game will not end without very explicit word from my part.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 12, 2021, 10:47:54 pm »

Episode 1.5?: Fate/Online Encyclopedia
Grail War
Turn 1: To wish upon a Grail
Dusk
(Initiative: Haehyun=9+1, Genghis=9, Tock=8+2, Agatha=8, Honako=7+1, Jetstream Sam=5+2, Fig=2+1, Gilgamesh=1+1)

"Welcome back everyone, to the Omega Games. We've got a special treat for you today, borrowing a certain artifact from one of many Planet Earths, we bring you a whole new gamemode for our contestants. The Holy Grail War. I'm Lady Luck!-"
"And you may know me as Chaos, greetings."
"I'm sure you saw the announcement that Laughy has decided to leave the Omega Games to focus on his own show, but in case you didn't... that's exactly what happened! So please give a big hand for my newest co-commentator, you know them, you love them-"
"I highly doubt anyone but my direct children and the young god Zagreus know me, but I do hope our descendants will love me all the same."
"They're the primordial source of all life, Chaos!"
"I have already introduced myself."
"Oh please dear that introduction hardly had enough flair, you deserve better darling!"
"If you insist."

"First off, lets take a look at our battlefield today!

The Camera swoops down from the sky, pushing through the clouds, onto a moderately sized medieval port city as night begins to fall. At the top of the screen appears words, "Location: Abah's Landing, Hammerfell". It begins to glide over and through the city, showing quaint stone streets, largely empty in the dark of the night. Then it swoops forwards, towards the walls, where it stops to focus upon a large brass construct with a pair of large, upward angled cannons, rotating around it briefly. "Modifier 1:Battle of Ma'qwa Urqu" The camera lifts off the construct, a zooms over the wall, a group of local guardsmen are fighting against a notably larger group of tribal invaders. The captain swings his blade, cleaving into an invader, and when he does, his subordinates begin to glow faintly and attack in kind. "Modifier 2: Silver Officers Swords"

"Welcome to Abah's Landing, a humble port city in Hammerfell, home to significant Thieves Guild presence."
"Hammerfell, a land in the world of Tamriel, functioning on notably distinct cosmology compared to common worlds. As is standard for these games, this world has also been altered."
"Right you are my friend. The first change isn't exactly apparent, but it's the mere presence of a Grail War."
"This modifier has mostly been added as a formality however. The more pertinent alterations are the invasion of the Ma'Qwa tribe, and the Enchanted Silver Swords wielded by the local guard captains."
"The Ma'Qwa tribe, warlike cannibals, have brought a substantial force to bare against Abah's Landing, largely held back by the Dwemer Siege Automaton that has been awoken within the city and the decision to not deploy the chiefs immense war beast yet. Destroying either the automaton or the chief of the Ma'Qwa will net you an article for yourself."
"The swords, on the other hand, will empower the guards serving under the captain who wields them. Making them able to potentially threaten your Servants in sufficient numbers."
"Now that that's over with, lets take a look at our fighters!... for the audience that is."

"Our first new competitor is the current head of the Kum family, Kum Haehyun. Disguised in her massive android mech Jonryoku she wields exceptional powers of Ki manipulation with a bloodline technique known as 'Tuning'! And on top of that, she possesses both holy abilities to burn her foes in divine fire, and an unholy relic that allows her to turn the faceless mooks and lesser henchmen in this war into simple venomous snakes!"

Spoiler: Greatness Eyes Only (click to show/hide)

"Competitor number two, Genghis Ham. A mighty monstrous Porc, in addition to his great size and mighty morningstar, he wields a special dagger that has a minuscule chance to kill whoever is struck with it in an instant, and the ability to fire poisonous projectiles at his foes."

"The third contestant is Tock, skilled crocodile faunus bounty hunter. Her semblance allows her to become briefly immune to harm. And not only that, she carries around a Gadget tool that lets her pop a variety of devices and objects right out of the ground!"
Spoiler: Zultans Eyes Only (click to show/hide)

"Contestant number 4 is Agatha, a demonic child from a realm of nightmares and lost souls. She can teleport around rapidly to catch her enemies off guard, while the Murder Monkey that follows her savages them."
Spoiler: NRDLs Eyes Only (click to show/hide)

"Competitor 5 is Honako Haizono, a small time criminal from a world where almost every human possesses a power, or 'quirk' of their own. In addition to her own natural Quirk 'Dusty Ash', she has acquired a second, and far more potent, Quirk in the form of Blast! Additionally, should she so choose she may use her Startscumming capability to reroll all Nethack Wiki Articles into something else before taking her first action. Fo fairness sake, we will also hide whatever Article her Hidden Article rolls into."
Spoiler: LFT's Eyes Only (click to show/hide)

"Number 6 is the renown swordsman himself, Jetstream Sam. Bringing his faithful Murasama Blade, Powered Exoskeleton, and... a simple Jigsaw. That's not all however, on top of that he possesses the ability to restore ammunition to his ranged weaponry simply by killing foes in melee."
Spoiler: Hops (click to show/hide)

"Competitor 7 is the scrumptious little Fig Cookie. Wielding their Golden Jelly Horn, adorable little armor, and sweet little Fruit Doe companion. Their soft-baked and over-filled body make them incredibly difficult to actually slay, albeit not particularly difficult to harm if you can get past the armor. On top of that, they're followed about by their funny little Amprat friends!"
Spoiler: ANGRY DEMON NOISES (click to show/hide)

"And last but certainly not least, the one and only, the Servant among Servants, the King of Heroes, GILGAME-"
"What? Wrong one? But then which... Oh."
"Ahem, I have been informed that I was mistaken. Now then, our eighth and final Competitor, the Legendary Weapon Collector, Gilgamesh!"
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)

Warriors(Public):
Spoiler: LFT (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Two Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Greatness (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ANGRY DEMON (click to show/hide)

Sorry for taking as long as I have, though honestly it was quicker than I expected.

As should be obvious to you, don't look into any of the Spoilers that are labeled as being for someone else's eyes only.
A post containing the hidden details of everyones sheets, similarly spoiler locked, will follow this one shortly. As always, please feel free to tell me any mistakes I have made.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 04:25:47 pm by Failbird105 »

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 12, 2021, 10:50:57 pm »

All of you have had your Magical Energy percentage and your regeneration rate added to your private section. Non-magically inclined human characters start with 15% regen rate, Supernatural but not magically inclined beings have base 20%, Magically inclined individuals have base 20%, and Magically inclined supernaturals have base 25%.

Servants drain 5% Magical Energy per turn by default, but may drain more due to certain skills. This has already been reflected in your Regen rates.

Hidden Articles:
Spoiler: LFTs Eyes Only (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDLs Eyes Only (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Greatness (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus Eyes Only (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Zultans Eyes Only (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ANGRY DEMONs Eyes Only (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 04:04:06 pm by Failbird105 »

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 13, 2021, 12:41:02 am »

The end of my spoiler is broken.

(Also, I don't quite remember the details of this game - what exactly are we supposed to do on the first turn?)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 13, 2021, 12:46:27 am »

The end of my spoiler is broken.

(Also, I don't quite remember the details of this game - what exactly are we supposed to do on the first turn?)
Thank you very much for pointing that out.

Also, ahem

"The same thing you do every turn Porky."(So just decide what you want to do and write out your actions for the turn. There's a basic mechanics refresher in the OP. You can give your Servant and Allies orders, which they will usually obey but it depends on the exact order and character, but can't control their actions directly)

Oh, keep your action and all that, plus questions about your Servant and hidden article, Secret though, otherwise other players can use that sort of stuff against you.

And finally, to make up for potentially accidentally revealing NRDL's Hidden Article to someone(I don't believe you intentionally looked at it, but I believe it's entirely possible you could have simply seen it before you realized the issue), I will give him one piece of direct advice, redeemable whenever, either as a broad strategic hint or a more direct one for the current situation.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 12:59:20 am by Failbird105 »

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 13, 2021, 03:16:49 am »

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19