Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 44

Author Topic: Eat your Mushrooms  (Read 123815 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Eat your Mushrooms
« Reply #285 on: December 15, 2019, 06:36:48 am »

So mushrooms affect our egos and enhance our emotions, if we could figure out which ones affect these in positive ways we could bring happiness to the world!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Tingle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Look to into yourself
« Reply #286 on: December 17, 2019, 03:12:11 am »

Humble each other. Lower your prideful defensive shames, lose the gulit of lied truths. Look your friends in the eyes and tell them you love them.
I have been killed many times, many lives, many more it feels.
Each one has had me scratching my head and then waking up. Looking at my brothers and sisters, my families and asking them if they see what I see. Of course they see it. Yet they hear my words and turn away. Stop listening, murder me.
Some listen, I cast a net and only catch helpless fish gasping for life, beyond this. Gasp no more in amazement. Sit with me. Tell me what this is.
I want to know if you are listening or just memeing, mimicking, gimmicking yourself. Reflections of what we are is what we were.
Who are you. What about you is you. Nothing. You are the external. So tell me.
Who are you.
Me?
Well I've been here longer than you think. Only a fool would see my absence as permanent.

IonMatrix

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUTAGEN_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: December 19, 2019, 10:15:04 am »

SHUT THE FUCK UP GUYS, IM BUSY CALLING THE SCP FOUNDATION

Scp-???-j
Subject name:"corrupt mushroom"
Subject danger level:Keter

Scp-???-j is a black-tinted mushroom, that, when approached, will disguise it self as a normal mushroom, and will then proceed to hypnotize the victim in order to force the victim to eat it. After consuming scp-???-j, the victim will show increasing levels of insanity, meaningless ramblings, aggressiveness, and abnormal levels of necro-threading. Victims have also been observed to have a susbstantial desire for mushrooms, especially more scp-???-j, and frequently rambles about a unknown being called "The Wizard". After the victim's death, numerous scp-???-j will infest the area around it and begin spreading.

I fucking hate typing with phones now.
"Mutagen"! Such a lovely word! I simply MUST have more mutagen!

*sigh* I can't believe I play this game...

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 20, 2019, 03:16:43 am »

Somebody hasn't eaten their mushrooms today. We must help them.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: December 20, 2019, 03:22:33 am »

Its like the Invasion of The Body Snatchers, but with mushrooms and madness!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 24, 2019, 12:43:22 pm »

Watchers behold!

The ninth scroll...

Is definitely not to be rolled, for it is torn apart. And Q'uaksna was too busy drawing Sonic OC's so he didn't restore it.

But whatever, it's Christmas, 'ere you go. We're celebrating the arrival of Messiah, and first half of the ninth scroll came with him. Rejoice!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Is it just me or is each new record more blurry, surreal, mushroom trip than those before? Eh, who cares. That's the will of mushrooms.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: December 25, 2019, 06:57:10 am »

Huzza! The 9th scroll has been partially restored, but what wonderful mysteries will be uncovered when the rest of it has been restored?

Spriggans

• Bay Watcher
  • Mushrooms eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 25, 2019, 02:40:43 pm »

Yes ! Merry christmas ! Read your scrolls and eat your mushrooms !
[ETHIC:MURDERING_DWARVES:UNTHINKABLE]
[ETHIC:CUTTING_TREES:REQUIRED]
[ETHIC:USING_EXPLOITS:JUSTIFIED_IF_GOOD_REASON]

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 27, 2019, 08:05:05 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19jv0HM92kw

Shrooms.  The psychedelic acid trip for your oscilloscope
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 08:24:12 am by wierd »

Tingle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 01, 2020, 02:00:41 am »

Amanita muscaria is not deadly poisonous.
Human ignorance however is.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 01, 2020, 05:43:35 am »

This thread can never die, the MUSHROOMS are to powerful to die!

Tingle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Be good
« Reply #296 on: January 04, 2020, 05:28:53 am »

Eat your Mushrooms

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 04, 2020, 05:58:46 am »

The exalted color of plump helmets! The one and only, superior essence, over all dimple, goblin, white and yellow cups, the bearer of good news, mediator of wine!

O thou purple, color of grapes,
plump helmets alike, and Q'uaksnatic toga,
may never thou perish, be defiled nor disgraced,
may you bring joy to us, over and over!

IonMatrix

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUTAGEN_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 04, 2020, 08:26:36 am »

Honestly, whenever I read this thread, it reminds me of how much insanity the Bay12 forums have.

Wait a second...

What if the plump helmets we have been eating actually makes peope insane? :o Wait...what if it is actually because they causeb hallucinations and we think we are having some civil discussion about something else but actually we rambling insanely about mushrooms? :o Heck, what if this message doesn't even exist, but I think it does? Or vise versa? Hell, maybe the Bay12forums dont even exist! Maybe we dont even exist! Oh wait,the last one didn't make a lot of sense...but you get my point!

Or, I just drank too much Beepsky Smash (thanks again, Space Station 13!)
"Mutagen"! Such a lovely word! I simply MUST have more mutagen!

*sigh* I can't believe I play this game...

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 04, 2020, 10:29:18 am »

Honestly, whenever I read this thread, it reminds me of how many mushrooms the Watchers of the Bay eat.

Wait a second...

What if the plump helmets we have been eating actually makes peope sane? :o Wait...what if it is actually because they causeb enlightenment and other people think we are having some inane discussion about something else but actually we philosophize about mushrooms? :o Heck, what if this message doesn't even exist, but the mushrooms reveal it? Or vise versa? Hell, maybe the Watchers dont even exist! Maybe mushrooms dont even exist! Oh wait,the last one didn't make a lot of sense...but you get my point!

Or, I just drank too much Sunshine (thanks again, elves!)

I agree.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 44